• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2024 Sets - Feedback

Also what i would do is replace free set with set 2 and set 2 with a duel set.

And maybe make set 3 has aiming + dodging + health and multiplayer attack/defence bonus so it could be both a duel and a ff set

But i dont know if this all would be right or wrong just how it seems fun and nice to me

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
@Henry Walker You should provide the short explanations what you wanted to achieve with each set, not just drop the stats. In any case,

Free set: boost the stats by 10% and add luck and exp bonus instead of the drop bonus

Set 1: Boost leadership and HP bonuses, stats need to be at least 10% better than for John Bull, improve the gun damage, increase exp bonus for cloths to +40% and for weapons to +30%

Set 2: Looks like improved Marshall with regeneration bonus. Increase construction bonus and replace regeneration with labor points.

Set 3: Like others said, we don't need a new Zapata set since the FF resistance is obsolete now. Consider replacing this set with a duel set (e.g. high appearance range set).

Emma Swan

Corporal
Set 1 needs also boost in dodging and bonus defence. Probably horseride will be 3x stronger than guns since its for lovely nuggets. Do keep in mind that attackers are usually more than 20 rounds on the ground sectors at least.

Set 2 should be super fast regeneration set, like super fast charging. Nothing else. New Marshall needs better work as for set in my opinion, Its 2024, church is usually above 450 level everywhere, with this set you wont be able to build the church anyway... That could be set for summer independence event. But regen set should still not take place as a main set.

set 3 should be dueling set as mentioned hundred times. I would make new Astor for independence event as well to let new Bull set little bit superior for couple of months. So or high resistance set without HP, tactics, dodging, but good aimind, or stronger Bounty Hunter which must have boost in appearance because of dueling set you have done, otherwise dont bother to make one, create Buff set for tanks.

Free set, I dont know, XP buff wont help, you wont be able to feel it clicking 15s anyway. If you want to make it XP set, than 75% stronger than Columbian which should be as main upgradable set to be honest. Maybe its good just make it as Money + Luck + Speed + work points set?

I would personally welcome not seeing strond defence dueling sets bombing with tactics and HP. same for resistance. WH you need 15000 HP if I take you 600hp per duel because of nonsense resistance stats?

WInner sets should be horseride, or if guns, come with fresh new better bonuses, all winner guns are ctrl+c ctrl+v + 25work points more lol....

I think what they are trying to do is to merge all of our suggestions in 1 event, but our suggestions could be easily spread to 4 upcoming events with sets getting its justice :)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You know very well that it is never presented as event weapons called bonus weapons. This will remain top secret until the Easter event 2024 or event

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Why a new Zapata?

HP is the go to when going FF today. Attack and Defense bonus are so big now that the probability doesn't matter anymore, just HP

Maybe if it had more resistance, but with the new resistance formula is just useless. Bring the old resistance back, so workers with no HP have some fun

So I don't know what is the point of the set. Can someone explain please?

kilaritul

Private
free set is free set so i dont complain , 1'st set - is a lil' downgraded bull with some exp , = almost usless ,2'nd set useless , 3'rd obsolete set no dmg , you can tank first round coz you dont get the second round=even usless then 2nd set. congrats InnoGames

Nothing

Reservist
Free set
Its ok, isnt to strong in terms of drop chance, why? Because free sets should not be stronger where normal sets where we havent certainty of getting all the items.
set 1
In my opinon HP is on good level, but it should have more dodging and hiding. Comparing this set to Leavenworth these are on the same level. But we have problem, deffence have bonus from fortigications i.e. minimum 10% more statistic on small fort. If we want balance, hiding and dodging must get buff like about 10-15%
set 2
I dont understand why in 2024, we get next regen set. It's for energy or HP? We all have acces to many option to regenerate HP and energy. UOP shop, or crafting/market. "free" regeneration before fort battle? it isnt free, we waste time, how much time we need to regenerate HP from 7khp (is my regular hp when i dont have items with HP) to 12-15khp, 20-30 minuts? I think i can get more money in 20-30minuts than costs me to buy somthing to regenerate my HP.
set 3
It isnt 2019, to give set like Zapata. Currently ressistance sucks. Actually now is better play with 20 khp on worker, than to wear this set and have 8-10khp.
In my opinion we have two options. First. change this set to leadership, or sector bonus.
Second. Throw this set in the trash and make new one not related to ff.
As for changing the set to leadership/sector bonus.
Ressistance and deff bonus change to sector bonus and attack bonus. Regarding skill i would reduce setting traps and hiding. change dodging with aiming. leadership and aiming i boosted it

In conclusion, start thinking while creating new sets. It's nice that you give options where players can comment on new sets. But with every post I see regarding new sets, it hurts me more and more that the people in charge of this game don't play it.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Fort25-45 Damage
+2.2 Damage (per level)
+0.06 Strength (per level)
+0.04 Dexterity (per level)
+0.02 Charisma (per level)
+0.4 Dodging (per level)
+0.4 Hiding (per level)
+0.4 Setting Traps (per level)
+0.4 Leadership (per level)
+3 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle bonus)
+20 Resistance (Fort battle bonus)
25-45 Damage
+330 Damage
+9 Strength
+6 Dexterity
+3 Charisma
+60 Dodging
+60 Hiding
+60 Setting Traps
+60 Leadership
+3 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle bonus)
+20 Resistance (Fort battle bonus)
Maybe remove Strength? Give 0% HP
And Resistance per level? I don't know at this point :D

Jenny26

Reservist
why are they adding sets that are worse than sets that were already there?

Also what the hell is this SET2? Construction/health/tactics and on the top of that regeneration? When feedback from players is to create set with an experience?
SET2
+0.35 Construction (per level)
+0.4 Health points (per level)
+0.35 Tactics (per level)
+10% Regeneration

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why is it so difficult to adopt our clothing ideas?

1 A tough PVP duel set that allows the duelists to do real damage to soldiers and knock them out!

2 A tough worker set that can be converted into a building in 9 hours! And the workers have a duel protection! For building/expanding forts and building/expanding cities

3 a set for the attack that can stand up to the defense!

Don't always make the all-rounder set. They cause a lot of trouble. I also created a weapon for the Nugget Sale % that is good for Duelist, Soldier and ABT. Like Deff and Att. Maybe there is something to complain about. But I accept that. It has to be stronger than Union Set and EL Gringo. You can only take weapons or mount and saddle. It's just a weapon and mount set. The others are slowly becoming outdated! And don't bring against a worse set. Jump over the shadows and bring something tough! Yes, think about women too. And bring female set. Then there are always 2 sets for him and her to sell!

Sorry I can't do the spoiler!

Gun
23-48 damage
+2.8 damage (per level)
+0.10 Strength (per level)
+0.10 Agility (per level)
+0.10 Dexterity (per level)
+0.10 Charisma (per level)
+0.11 Dodge (per level)
+0.11 Hide (per level)
+0.11 trap locations (per level)
+0.11 Leadership (per level)
+2.5 Multiplayer Defense
+2.5 Multiplayer Attack
+35 Resistance (Fort Combat Bonus)
+40 damage (combat bonus)

Firearm
13-28 damage
+2.15 damage (per level)
+0.10 Strength (per level)
+0.10 Agility (per level)
+0.10 Dexterity (per level)
+0.10 Charisma (per level)
+0.11 Agility (per level)
+2.5 Multiplayer Defense
+25 resistance (per level)

Impact Weapon
14-29 damage
+2.15 damage (per level)
+0.12 Strength (per level)
+0.12 Agility (per level)
+0.12 Dexterity (per level)
+0.12 Charisma (per level)
+0.11 Dodge (per level)
+0.11 Hide (per level)
+.011 Leadership (per level)
+3 Multiplayer Attack
+27 Damage (Fort Combat Bonus)

Animals
+0.11 life point (per level)
+0.11 Dodge (per level)
+0.12 Hide (per level)
+0.10 Resistance (Fort Combat Bonus)
Speed +320%

Product
+0.11 life point (per level)
+0.11 Dodge (per level)
+0.12 Hide (per level)
+10 damage (combat bonus)

And please please please InnoGame don't make it bad! Thanks

luvBB

Private
"It has to be stronger than Union Set and EL Gringo."

It can't be done... a better riffle on event or from a sale won't be superior to gringo. Otherwise noone will compete in speed events to win a gringo Riffle if already exist a better one that can be buyed with few nuggets. Just if they release a new set better than Gringo as reward for winners of speed events.