• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2024 - Discussion

Beef

Lance Corporal
i assume you're gonna put union on sale soon otherwise that tank set makes absolutely no sense. it's just insane

Loki

The West Team
gm loki few Q about easter event
1 jumping thunder clothes set is that 110 % reg if i have all 6 items ?
2 the weapon is 90 reg ?
3 wil there be a animal set for that set and if so what is the stats for that or will that be a nuggets buy later this yr ?
4 if i get weapons and clothes sets complete can y tell me ous what total reg is for that set
for as of weapon it does not look like its has higher reg then billy C set
  1. The clothing set bonus is +110% regeneration, also each item individually offers a 10% regeneration bonus.
    So, when wearing the entire set, you receive a total of +170% regeneration.
  2. The weapons set bonus is +90% regeneration, also each individual item offers a regeneration bonus (+15/25%).
    So, when wearing the complete weapons set, you receive a total of +130% regeneration.
  3. At the moment, I do not know. Last year we had a "Complete your sets" sale but I'm uncertain if it will happen again for Easter 2024.
  4. The total would be +300% regeneration.
    "Billy Claiborne's weapon set" offers a total of +90% regeneration so, "Jumping Thunder's weapon set" offers +40% more.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I just realised the experience potions are missing... Why??
I think they forgot :D But the good thing is that , there isnt much trash which is good , I would only remove Unique precious chest and Unique chest, move 250 bonds from Rare to Uncommon , add 500 bonds on rare and also remove the Glossy Premium Chest from Very Rare because its not very rare anymore , you can buy it for 500 bonds ANYTIME from SHOP , if you dont want to remove it at least move it to Rare and instead add 25% XP potion in Very Rare which this can be called Very Rare.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I know it's a strange combination. but it helped me to survive longer in fk.

ABT: 77 Agility and 78 Dexterity and HP 492. Level 137

Rolling Pearl Necklace Level 1, Rolling Braids and Feather Level 1, Rolli Poncho, Rolling Ankle Feathers Is a very good set very to peace!

Leavebworth's Pants Level 1, Black Heart Skull and Dead Cat

Weapon: Davis pocket knife and rifle because I only have a rifle from Rolling.

If I want a complete rolling set I have to buy everything from the set at Sale% otherwise I'll have streams. On the world market when it is released it will definitely be too expensive and yes I know Christmas blood tea. 1:1000 chance of getting everything there! Now that I have a good set for ABT to attack. Either spend money on the Nugget Sale or have half the set

fk. Att 39: Deff 42

Union Pacific Bonds 16 and experience points 14303 points Initial HP 11740, Number of hits 21, Missed shots 29, Damage done 8236, Hits taken 21, Shots dodged 36, Damage taken 123..., Average weapon damage achieved 392 Passed out shot 1 and Rounds online 51 of 53

Screenshot 2024-04-12 080542.png

The one where fk had called out! Wanted to give me the rank of major general. Didn't work! Is that only possible for city councilors and city founders? Thought for every player! And when will it be activated? Move offline?

My criticism and good set of feedback to InnoGame!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That is not answered either. Because it's nugget sales like nugget sales weapons. Only when the saddle goes on sale can you intervene if the bonus is too high or bad.

Translator wrote everything together. :njub: