• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2024 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I've said it over and over again. That the attackers have a good set. Yesterday in Fort Awesomia, more in defense than in attack! 31 Att and 116 Deff! Where's the fun factor?

Emma Swan

Corporal
I've said it over and over again. That the attackers have a good set. Yesterday in Fort Awesomia, more in defense than in attack! 31 Att and 116 Deff! Where's the fun factor?
But not every language version has opportunity to have over 100 players in FF. Those days are gone for 80% of west servers? Go play with bull 15 vs 15. Because most of servers have number of players as your awesomia yesterday. Thats why you many times dont like my suggestions, because they are not for servers full with players. You have mostly 300 players in chart where maybe 40 comes to take daily bonus and 20 play actively.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I agree with you. But that was beta. My world looks completely different. Last world has more att than deff. But these others have more Deff than Att. Even if the event fight is no longer interesting. What else does this have to do based on? We still have 19 worlds. and always event competition with 3 worlds. If someone plays in all worlds, they have no desire to join in with others. Neither event items nor receipts are interesting. What else has to give?

Emma Swan

Corporal
Usually people choose defending over attacking. For couple of reasons, its easy for them, they usually surivve, they can be offline without fear, and sets for def are better on hugher bonuses. Sousa is good for attack but Bull is weak to protect them long enough. Hope new set will give players courage to tank in attack more.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Had fk and John Bull level 1 on. Gun heart horse and saddle Charlie Siringos. Because I'm missing John Bull's horse and saddle. Frys have not. That's why I created a new weapon set for Nugget

Emma Swan

Corporal
I think your ideas for character sets should not be included in any event, but replaced those in union shop. It would be gamechanger not only for new players coming after event but for current players as well for combinations. They will probably hear ya after couple of years when you will be here alone. As they probably dont listen, you know....

alexone21

Reservist
I like Rolling Thunder's set and Davis Tutt's set. But Jumping Thunder's set is for constructiin at church or for what?

I think in the future Gringo weapon set will no longer will be the best weapon set at fort.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think in the future Gringo weapon set will no longer will be the best weapon set at fort.
After they butchered the resistance and sector damage formulae, I don't think it's best in slot anymore. You resist more with bull/leaven because you have more HP, the defense is identical. With gringo you only gain some attack, so slightly more damge, but the high resistance and sector damage are useless. I have Gringo's gun +1 and I don't do much.

Niklas81

Private First Class
gm loki few Q about easter event
1 jumping thunder clothes set is that 110 % reg if i have all 6 items ?
2 the weapon is 90 reg ?
3 wil there be a animal set for that set and if so what is the stats for that or will that be a nuggets buy later this yr ?
4 if i get weapons and clothes sets complete can y tell me ous what total reg is for that set
for as of weapon it does not look like its has higher reg then billy C set