• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2023 Sets - Feedback

rel2

Lance Corporal
i like this new set for FF, on old worlds probably not many people will use it, as astor and sousa are just overall better sets for attack/defence, it is a support set after all, dont forget many people on old worlds have union set with murieta riding set which is 215 sector damage, you need around 170 lvl with this new set to match it... i find it only a little bit strong when you are 200 lvl + as the sector damage scales with level, on lvl 215 you have 265 sector damage bonus and good enough skills that with full leadership you can do 1500 dmg per shot yourself + you give 265 bonus to all around you... and on new worlds which i dont care about this set will be probably viable only till christmas till people can get whatever sets they want
but then not a lot of people have 200 lvl+ and would be willing to support other players sacrificing their damage,,,

Loki

The West Team
I have updated the "Free Set", again. :)
The changes are in bold. Old values are crossed out.

Changes:
  • "Clothes set bonus (for all items)", "Animal + yield set bonus" & "Weapon set bonus": +0.30 (0.35) Damage (Fort battle sector bonus) (per Level);
  • "Animal", "Yield", "Melee", "Range" & "Fort": +10.000000 Damage (Fort battle sector bonus);
  • "Animal + yield set bonus": +5 Multiplayer Attack (Defence) (Fort battle sector bonus).

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I don't understand why you insist on buffing damagers. Sector damage could be left at the initial value, there were anyway better or similar options (union's clothes + lonesome cowboy pants, murrieta's clothes, siringo clothes, golden horse, gringo's weapons), so it's not like players won't play with sector damage sets. Those who will play sector damage support will play using the same combinations as before. But now there will be support players for mp attack as well. Why only attack? Why not defense too?

Raza

Private First Class
And why introduce "labor points towards Construction" instead of just giving more construction as base? What is the reason? Just so we can say we finally got something new never ever seen before? Someone please explain like i'm 5

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Because they want to make tanks sick of taking too much damage and change to damage builds, that way less hp results in faster forts, maybe they playing 3d chess and we too dumb to realise....
Exactly that. Clearly InnoGames wants the battles to be shorter.
Cortina gave to much HP, so in many battles the defense is filled with tanks (+1.2kk HP) so is virtually impossible to take down.
Buffing damagers is maybe the fastest way to make battles more "dynamic"
And why introduce "labor points towards Construction" instead of just giving more construction as base? What is the reason? Just so we can say we finally got something new never ever seen before? Someone please explain like i'm 5
I think is to not give to much labor points to other jobs, like teepee.
But is a mistake. Church should me taken down. Is killing the game

Perhaps InnoGames should embrace that and calling the game The Church.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think is to not give to much labor points to other jobs, like teepee.
But is a mistake. Church should me taken down. Is killing the game

Perhaps InnoGames should embrace that and calling the game The Church.
I notice that some of you have an obsession with the church. What would you like players to do when not playing pvp? Because I can't play 24/24 pvp. Doing 1 hour jobs or build the church. What is the difference between farming products or farming xp at the church? I would say that with the sets that exist now (with over 300% drop and a munch of money), the church is not even profitable anymore. You get more xp from daily logins compared to 24 hours of church building anyway.

Raza

Private First Class
Church is good until you become 140 something, after that yeah daily login gives way more than you can get church building in 24h. I think the obbsesion with taking out the church is that people belive if we aint got an option to get "easy" xp everyone would just do more 15s jobs or maybe they want more targets with a few bucks on them so that people who duel exclusively people in non duel gear get something more than just xp as that money you get to steal will sureley add up to something

rel2

Lance Corporal
I have updated the "Free Set", again. :)
The changes are in bold. Old values are crossed out.

Changes:
  • "Clothes set bonus (for all items)", "Animal + yield set bonus" & "Weapon set bonus": +0.30 (0.35) Damage (Fort battle sector bonus) (per Level);
  • "Animal", "Yield", "Melee", "Range" & "Fort": +10.000000 Damage (Fort battle sector bonus);
  • "Animal + yield set bonus": +5 Multiplayer Attack (Defence) (Fort battle sector bonus).
i think you nerfed that set too much now, only 180 sector damage with lvl 200, meanwhile you have 215 sector damage with union set, 300 sector damage with gringo weapons and golden horse... now that set is almost useless and probably no one will use it

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
i think you nerfed that set too much now, only 180 sector damage with lvl 200, meanwhile you have 215 sector damage with union set, 300 sector damage with gringo weapons and golden horse... now that set is almost useless and probably no one will use it
It will be used for sector attack by low level players with no items/money. And that's it.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
I notice that some of you have an obsession with the church. What would you like players to do when not playing pvp? Because I can't play 24/24 pvp. Doing 1 hour jobs or build the church. What is the difference between farming products or farming xp at the church? I would say that with the sets that exist now (with over 300% drop and a munch of money), the church is not even profitable anymore. You get more xp from daily logins compared to 24 hours of church building anyway.
Really?? 8/10 players have Patrick Henry or Tolbert. The are 24/7 building church. And when you ask why they tell you "well there's s nothing else to do" . They are online for hours on the chat but choose to keep building. Do you think that's normal??

Raza

Private First Class
"well there's s nothing else to do" .
or maybe they are just lazy and don't wanna do 15s jobs, you can always farm for more xp/money/products, church is just the lazy way of feeling like they did something productive towards the level cap as praying does nothing and bigger church is just more afk xp, don't ever underestimate the path of least resistance to something

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
or maybe they are just lazy and don't wanna do 15s jobs, you can always farm for more xp/money/products, church is just the lazy way of feeling like they did something productive towards the level cap as praying does nothing and bigger church is just more afk xp, don't ever underestimate the path of least resistance to something
That's the reason some of us are pushing for more exp on PvP, but a significant change, so those who want to level up and are active actually play the game

In my case, I'm one that does 15sec jobs, and honestly I just wanna make duels and battles.
But what's the issue? We (my local server) are no longer able to fill a small fort (we.can't.even.fill.a.small.fort), and I have only a handfull of players to duel (keeping a low duel level), because the mayority KO themselves to have protection or are equiped with buildings sets, so the duel is boring

So the game is forcing me to keep pushing the 15sec jobs or going to church.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I don't understand why you insist on buffing damagers. Sector damage could be left at the initial value, there were anyway better or similar options (union's clothes + lonesome cowboy pants, murrieta's clothes, siringo clothes, golden horse, gringo's weapons), so it's not like players won't play with sector damage sets. Those who will play sector damage support will play using the same combinations as before. But now there will be support players for mp attack as well. Why only attack? Why not defense too?
I don't agree with your statement! The reason is this! Many people always go on defense! Rarely to attack. That's why I supported Attack Bonus! So hopefully more people will come to the attack and not always the defense!!!

I would even give more XP/EP for the attacker and less for the defense.

aimgei

Lance Corporal
I don't agree with your statement! The reason is this! Many people always go on defense! Rarely to attack. That's why I supported Attack Bonus! So hopefully more people will come to the attack and not always the defense!!!

I would even give more XP/EP for the attacker and less for the defense.
It's not about which side you pick, but the chance to hit someone(attack) or to dodge a hit(defence)

Emma Swan

Corporal
oh .... loki has hard position here :D Sorry for all that hate, its not against you, its against someone who is clearly not capable of understanding this game.

I am gonna keep saying that all 3 sets are wrongly built but, nevermind....

1. I understand, that you wanna keep this set as something like Murrieta 2.0. Well then... Keep bonus attack for horse and clothes and remove it from waepon set. Murrieta has 45 dmg sector bonus for horseride, guns and 60 i guess clother. Instead of removing bonus attack for dmger set, rather change that bonus for not being sector bonus. You can add like maybe sector bonus from horseride, bud not whole set, its too much. horse ride can be ten used with other FF sets combination which would be nice since now we have Murrieta that is still strong lol, S. Adams better for attack and Sousa nerfed Samuel Adams with more attack bonus.

And because most of players are talking about free dmg set, means we do prefer pvp vs pve. As I said, there is no motivation to even go and fight forts. XP is too low, upd not worth, moneywise waste of time. Still waiting when random chest drop or buff products is going to be considered.

Also, rather give all sets XP buff, anything above 170level is nightmare. So that low or new players can go to level 120 faster even if they started later after christmas f.e.

But this game, The Church, needs better devs that are actually playing this game and if, not only duelers lol :D

Emma Swan

Corporal
I still thinkg FF sets shouldnt be free and unupgradable. Free sets can be some Pve set not pvp.

for example, new server situation, new player are going to build church after getting whole set. So, what motivates me to go there from my 5 years old world where I can do it as well? I was planning to start if those sets would have been well made for forts, but I would be bored soon there as I am now here...so. thank you, next lol