• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2023 - Discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
when will the buy out or respinn at 5 also be available with bonds?
that would be the best update they can make
even better then updating from 2 to 3 cards

Emma Swan

Corporal
Seems like when its close to the end, Death appears almost in every single card. From the beginning I could easily get myself to 4, 5 now I cant pass 1st round, luckily 2nd, then in 3rd that nice lady appears. I did 50 spins, 43x Death in 1st or 2nd round. Nice try InnoGames, nice try.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Seems like when its close to the end, Death appears almost in every single card. From the beginning I could easily get myself to 4, 5 now I cant pass 1st round, luckily 2nd, then in 3rd that nice lady appears. I did 50 spins, 43x Death in 1st or 2nd round. Nice try InnoGames, nice try.
Rookie numbers, I know someone that spent 80 euro to only get half of both sets with an average of 10 out of 8 death card in 1st and 2nd try with a total of over 80 death cards.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I know it's good, I also insisted on some items being buffed, it's normal to be good, it's 3 years newer than the Cortez and it's a DotD set that doesn't drop from this year's Christmas bags, but it's better to buy the items with $ after they become auctionable than spending so many nuggets. Of course, if you're talking about beta, where you buy 3 times more nuggets for the same price, maybe it was worth it. In a normal game world it is not worth it.