• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1406

It´s a bad business practice to release a set that you keep nerfing over and over. Sometimes even after they got released to regular servers. If Beta is a testing server, why do you charge nuggets/real money to obtain items before they got the final stats?
Because the real feedback usually comes from real servers, while our beta players are busy collecting saws and complaining about beta-only issues.

DeletedUser4218

Well you are right. this is testing server. that `s why I dont buy a nugetts here. So Ded Moroz set. first bonuses were too high but now they are too low. it is another Nobleman set. very equal.
0.7 per level is low. Last year Christmas set is much better than this one. Has more attributes. So if you can make a word for it and bring that bonuses slightly up. lets say to 1.1
this is only my opinion :) so take it as a feedback

DeletedUser4248

My feedback is that Hobre is the only useful set released the whole year, other sets were only useful to players on the new servers that didn't have an access to better sets from the previous years. New Moroz stats make it barely better from Noblemans which is also easier to upgrade and already available on the market. I'd suggest to either increase Moroz construction bonus or to increase LP bonus.

asdf124

Private First Class
Or do you mean the fact that the bonuses had 6 times the amount of bonuses they were supposed to have? How is that not a balancing fix?

How is it a degrade from 370ish construction points to a 105(set bonus)construction points be 6 times?(3.25 is the minimum multiple)

And how adding two zeros is also 6 times???
It is either I am very bad at math, or I am blind as a bat.

Just double the bonuses of the whole set bonus or have it at 1.5 times from current set as a whole(includes each individual items including set bonus)

DeletedUser1406

How is it a degrade from 370ish construction points to a 105(set bonus)construction points be 6 times?(3.25 is the minimum multiple)

And how adding two zeros is also 6 times???
It is either I am very bad at math, or I am blind as a bat.

Just double the bonuses of the whole set bonus or have it at 1.5 times from current set as a whole(includes each individual items including set bonus)
I said that based on the strength bonus, which got reduced from ~0.62 to ~0.13 or something like that.

asdf124

Private First Class
I said that based on the strength bonus, which got reduced from ~0.62 to ~0.13 or something like that.

That is actually about 5 times the bonus..... Not 6 times.

An explanation to why strength bonus degraded the whole set bonus is wanted from players.

DeletedUser1406

That is actually about 5 times the bonus..... Not 6 times.
Close enough.
An explanation to why strength bonus degraded the whole set bonus is wanted from players.
Bonuses were documented wrong. Bonuses weren't supposed to stack, they were supposed to be step-by-step.

As in having 2 items from the set would give you 0.10 strength, and having 3 items wouldn't add any strength bonus, but it actually added an additional 0.10.

I said 6 times because there's 6 items in the set, and I thought the bonuses would be 6 times the amount they were supposed to be.

DeletedUser

Dont put Wright Bros in the holiday sale. I have bought it for 1600 nuggets. (yes I bought snake too, and I was angry when I saw it last year) Who will buy these things if you put them in the sale ?

And the other...

- you put 2 god sets in the day of the ded tombola. (after a lot of garbage sets)
- you make it a only nugget tombola. (last year it was a nugget and bounds tombola)
- lot of people spend more thousend nuggets and million dollars for them... (I have upgraded hombre clothes for level 2, the weapon and the horse sets for level 1)
- now you put 2016 day of the ded tombola sets in the 2016 holiday sale ? (in 2014 and in 2015 the actual day of the dead tombola wasnt in the holiday sale)

The tombola ended on nov 14 ! We can get the sets again after 1 months ?

Do you think after these the big nugget users will spend nuggets in the 2017 day of the dead tombola ??????

Thanks InnoGames you made it again...............

asdf124

Private First Class
Dont put Wright Bros in the holiday sale. I have bought it for 1600 nuggets. (yes I bought snake too, and I was angry when I saw it last year) Who will buy these things if you put them in the sale ?

And the other...

- you put 2 god sets in the day of the ded tombola. (after a lot of garbage sets)
- you make it a only nugget tombola. (last year it was a nugget and bounds tombola)
- lot of people spend more thousend nuggets and million dollars for them... (I have upgraded hombre clothes for level 2, the weapon and the horse sets for level 1)
- now you put 2016 day of the ded tombola sets in the 2016 holiday sale ? (in 2014 and in 2015 the actual day of the dead tombola wasnt in the holiday sale)

Do you think after these the big nugget users will spend nuggets in the 2017 day of the dead tombola ??????

You do realize that buying em in Day of the dead is cheaper than this event, right???

So, you only want the good stuff to be yours only while everyone else gets the garbage byproducts so you can wreck havoc on em..........

I for one got over the venom snake but the wright set was way better at the same price after just 1 year!
No, you don't know how many I bought to be as pissed off as I am, I bought 9 of them here, 9 of them in the .net real worlds.
so please, don't say no to something that is the same price of another item that was in last years bag even if it was better.
I don't know but I seriously think something from this year should be placed other than the buffs.

I suggest gambler set since I am pretty sure that is one set that a lot would want competition from.(dueling)(even though that is 3.5k nuggets worth if you bought the full package)
but that is the only collector set that was the longest back and a similar set to the venom snake.

Franco8

Reservist

And the other...

i can't agree more with you

DeletedUser4248

Did some math with a friend for Nobleman and Moroz cloths and this is how it looks like with current bonus (lp for construction):

Nobleman: 695 lp from items bonus + 605 lp from set bonus = 1300 lp
Moroz: 609 lp from items bonus + 721 lp from set bonus = 1330 lp

30 lp more is almost nothing at higher church lvls and exp bonus doesn´t count for construction.

DeletedUser

You do realize that buying em in Day of the dead is cheaper than this event, right???

So, you only want the good stuff to be yours only while everyone else gets the garbage byproducts so you can wreck havoc on em..........

cheaper? I spend more than 4000+ nuggets and 11 million dollars for my hombre...
holiday sale I can use bounds (I have 9250) and the prices will be lower on the market.

I have paid enough to have an upgraded rare set. We thought we cant get hombre until 2017 holiday sale. No one would use soo much nuggets, if you can buy it for bounds after 1 months !
(in my world the nugget users are very angry for this)
InnoGames is stupid if it believes that after this someone will use nuggets on the 2017 day of the ded......

DeletedUser4218

Dinka it is not in the game rules that what was last year should by this year as well. After few years playing the West I have learned that nothing is on 100% in this game. specially not in the beta server . you cannot suit the innogames for anything on beta server. you have a warning on login web page and everybody agreed with that. So I would not spend a penny on this server.
Here is not the space for complaining , only for reasonable feedback.

WARNING: This is a public beta of The-West. Please keep in mind that technical data is subject to change without warning. This includes full resets.
This means: Character and account data can be deleted at any time!

DeletedUser4218

Nobleman: 695 lp from items bonus + 605 lp from set bonus = 1300 lp
Moroz: 609 lp from items bonus + 721 lp from set bonus = 1330 lp

30 lp more is almost nothing at higher church lvls and exp bonus doesn´t count for construction.

Is it going to change it? If Not then there is no point to have two exact same sets. should be some difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.