• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
The West is in such a point of its life cycle (near the very end of it) that every non nugget player has become a liability and a pain in the butt for InnoGames, mods and the rest of the gang for quiet some time now. They have to read posts about disparity, unfairness, answer tickets you send them, but the truth is, all of you the non nugget players are doing nothing for InnoGames and InnoGames will do nothing for you. This game will keep on going until such time when the nugget spenders will no longer be amused by the shiny new toys InnoGames seems to put on the shop shelves every few weeks now (i am sure if they try, they can squeeze in another new event in somewhere).

Numbers of players are on a down slide for a long time, events like these certainly do not help to revert that trend. Time will come when a brand new OP fort fighting set or brand new OP duel set, will no longer do a trick for nugget spenders if they have nobody to fort fight with or challange to a duel.

So all you non nugget players, stop bothering InnoGames, leave the room and dont forget to close the door behind you.

The end was very much nigh a few years back when The West ceased to be a free-to-play game and success became wholly dependent on either buying nuggets or having a rich benefactor to donate you gear.

I predicted the fall in numbers then, it wasn't rocket science, it was always obvious that without the 'free' players, the nuggeteers would have nobody left to play with and so it has turned out.

I bought a few nuggets in a flash sale last week, that will probably be my last purchase, no point flogging a dead horse.

asdf124

Private First Class
Can you guys leave christmas spook alone?

Cause I seriously don't want to have a watch which is insanely useless but rather get the charisma.

DeletedUser4219

What the hell ??? Last 2 years the actual oktoberfest and the day of the dead wasnt in the holiday sale. And now : http://prnt.sc/djs6d1 We cant play and make plans in the game if you change everything. I have spent 2500 nuggets and 13million $ to my upgraded hombre. My friend spend more than 6000 nuggets... why ? Because we thought that it will rare, and we cant have it until 2017 holiday sale. If we know that itt will in the 2016 holiday sale, we dont spend so much for it.
You believe it that big nugget users will use nuggets on the next tombola after this ? Well I wont......

asdf124

Private First Class
Why did you guys nerfed down the ded moroz set????

Now it lost a ton of construction points etc.

No one complained about it because it never interfered with their gameplay and you can get it via bonds!

DeletedUser4178

Why did you guys nerfed down the ded moroz set????

Now it lost a ton of construction points etc.

No one complained about it because it never interfered with their gameplay and you can get it via bonds!
yes why dafuqq u changed the bonus??? it is important for the church builder!!!

DeletedUser4248

Remove these useless buffs (Indian War paint and Testament) that nobody wants from 2016 bags and let us have The Wright Brothers parts instead.

DeletedUser4248

Nerfed construction bonus from Mraz set makes it barely better than Nobleman set. Since exp bonus doesnt count for construction, why would any builder spend nuggets to get it?

DeletedUser

The changes on the Ded Moroz set are an outright outrage.
There are people who've spent real money to get that set because of the bonusses it gave.
This is no longer a balancing issue, this is a downright rip off.
Either change the stats back or reimburse those who got the items in either nuggets/bonds/dollars.

Don't give me the same old "This is a beta server"-crap as you're not above German law (as that is where you are situated).
You're giving false promisses which leads people to buy your goods, then changing them afterwards claiming: It's all a beta, these things are meant to happen. Even the UELA you've so cleverly adjusted to suit your practices is not above the law.

And just in case there's another: There's a certain chance you win this or that, you're not entitled to it:

Section 287
Organising an unlawful lottery etc

(1) Whosoever without permission of a public authority organises public lotteries or rafles of chattels or immovable property, in particular by offering to conclude gambling contracts for a public lottery or rafle, or accepts offers directed toward the conclusion of such gambling contracts shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding two years or a fine.

(2) Whosoever advertises public lotteries or rafles (subsection (1) above) shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding one year or a fine.

Just to make things clear.

I'm not one to start nagging on fora about these kind of matters as it's supposed to be all fun and games, but this is truly a mistake on your side.
These are the kind of things that makes people want to leave the-west. As has been happening for the last two years.

Last edited by a moderator:

syIvester

Reservist
Nerfed construction bonus from Mraz set makes it barely better than Nobleman set. Since exp bonus doesnt count for construction, why would any builder spend nuggets to get it?
problem is for those who already spent money to get it. Beta or no Beta, baiting people like this and taking their money is not quite fair or legal.

DeletedUser1406

The changes on the Ded Moroz set are an outright outrage.
There are people who've spent real money to get that set because of the bonusses it gave.
You mean dropping 1500% experience to 15%? I totally agree with that. We should've had it there :p. Or do you mean the fact that the bonuses had 6 times the amount of bonuses they were supposed to have? How is that not a balancing fix?
Don't give me the same old "This is a beta server"
I will, sorry. You know what you signed up for. You knew it before you got banned with your previous accounts :p.
Section 287
Organising an unlawful lottery etc

(1) Whosoever without permission of a public authority organises public lotteries or rafles of chattels or immovable property, in particular by offering to conclude gambling contracts for a public lottery or rafle, or accepts offers directed toward the conclusion of such gambling contracts shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding two years or a fine.

(2) Whosoever advertises public lotteries or rafles (subsection (1) above) shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding one year or a fine.
This isn't the right place to discuss this. If you insist to get all legal and stuff you can contact the right authorities and have fun with them (I'm not a lawyer, sadly. Tried becoming one but ended up as a software engineer). Also we're talking about a winter sale right now, not a raffle. And whatever you quoted there just mentions that you need permission to organise them, which I believe any gaming company with micro transactions does have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4248

It´s a bad business practice to release a set that you keep nerfing over and over. Sometimes even after they got released to regular servers. If Beta is a testing server, why do you charge nuggets/real money to obtain items before they got the final stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.