• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1406

You cannot even upgrade that set since you can only get one piece of pants, hat, etc. Now the question is why did they make it upgradable then? :P

Because reasons... At least it's not auctionable :njub:. I'll make sure they fix that :p

asdf124

Private First Class
You cannot even upgrade that set since you can only get one piece of pants, hat, etc. Now the question is why did they make it upgradable then? :P
It is the same of what happened with crow set, Ded Moroz, bartender set and others.

So, 2017 is where it all changes?

Hmmm I don't know. If you upgrade this items for +1 the Horseback Riding,Setting Traps and Swimming to RISE with 2 points. ( not 7,4,4 )

Is a suggestion.

To make that possible, it would mean that it should be 10-14 horseback riding from 150, 20-24 for other skills.

That is a huge nerf your asking.

And considering this is a speed set, your nerfing it all wrong :P

Have Horseback riding to be 0.3 per level unless the set is gonna be unauctionable..... No real point to nerf it much if it isn't auctionable.

0.06-0.2 for other sp

DeletedUser4054

I think the Matoaka set is much OVERPOWRED SET . If they adjust a little the horseback riding is fine .

DeletedUser500

As far as Matoaka set is concerned, I think they should buff the speed bonus to something like 150-175%, and replace set bonus Setting Traps with Health Points. Turn it into an actually useful speed set for 2017, with some health so you don't have to buff up after using your speed set.

I don't think the set bonus is particularly overpowered, and the actual item stats themselves certainly aren't OP, but feel free to prove me wrong.

DeletedUser1406

I think the Matoaka set is much OVERPOWRED SET . If they adjust a little the horseback riding is fine .
Whenever you claim something like this make sure you bring solid arguments and precise changes to be made otherwise there will be no changes. You have time until this Friday to come up with that otherwise it'll be either too late and it'll be changed after the tombola has been globally released.

DeletedUser4054

I thinking about the Matoaka set and is good this set until now . Because we need speed on map,right . Btw.... set bonus don't appear. Please solve it .

DeletedUser1406

I thinking about the Matoaka set and is good this set until now . Because we need speed on map,right . Btw.... set bonus don't appear. Please solve it .
You'll have to wait for the next update to have it solved.

asdf124

Private First Class
I got a question, how come you get more flowers per adventure than hearts per adventure?

Can you please revert to that system rather?

DeletedUser500

I got a question, how come you get more flowers per adventure than hearts per adventure?

Can you please revert to that system rather?

I'm pretty sure that since the event is live on the real servers, it's too late for this feedback, unfortunately.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Hello just want to ask if Matoaka set is gonna be auctionable after some period of time too? Same like Crow last year? Just wanna be sure about it. Don't want to miss Matoaka complete set tho. Thanks in advice. ^w^

DeletedUser1406

Hello just want to ask if Matoaka set is gonna be auctionable after some period of time too? Same like Crow last year? Just wanna be sure about it. Don't want to miss Matoaka complete set tho. Thanks in advice. ^w^
I highly doubt it'll be auctionable. I believe it's supposed to be an unique set :p

DeletedUser

I highly doubt it'll be auctionable. I believe it's supposed to be an unique set :p
Are you serious?
Because the last two years (Bartender and Crow) were auctionable.

Could you give us an official answer, please (if you can, of course). I don't want to miss it aswell. :(

DeletedUser1406

Could you give us an official answer, please (if you can, of course). I don't want to miss it aswell. :(
Will try to ask around and see :p

LE: Had a chat w/ whoever's in charge of this. I guess since previous two tamboolas had 'em auctionable we might as well follow that :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Will try to ask around and see :p

LE: Had a chat w/ whoever's in charge of this. I guess since previous two tamboolas had 'em auctionable we might as well follow that :p.
Thanks :) Really hope so ^^ This set is totally worth it tho, finnaly something for speed after 6+ years of indian set? :D

DeletedUser3639

They might make the Matoaka set auctionable at some point,....but do you really think anyone will part with it anytime soon....unless they are either really strapped for cash or didn't complete the set from the spins?

DeletedUser500

They might make the Matoaka set auctionable at some point,....but do you really think anyone will part with it anytime soon....unless they are either really strapped for cash or didn't complete the set from the spins?
Technically, sets you can only get one item of like this, weren't historically auctionable, but the last two or three have, so this one probably will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.