• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.211 - Discussion

the legit

Private First Class
Any plans to add the Fancy Waupee items to any of the current or future chests? Otherwise, we might have to wait another 5 years for the current sets to get there.

Seems like this update was a good opportunity for that alongisde the chest price reduction.

Before you ask, yes I am biased I've been stacking chests :whistle:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I'm fine with that update and price? I dont even know what to do with all the letters with bonds, sure christmas but to be honest, I've already had all stuff needed,upgraded. So nice to see that kind of update. Smoked fish pretty nice, steak as well and avocado, well for new worlds amazing buff, for older, well its nice to have also and we already have 4h duration, 8h and more, 6h not great not terrible, sometimes 4h is not enough and 8h is too much:P It's hard to satisfy all players I guess:D
Bean stew and smoked fish the 2 buffs I think are awesome! Sometimes you bring material to new worlds before fk. So you have 4 hours and not 24 hours. So don't waste proof of work +50 5 charge to get rid of Ratatouille

TadschMahal

Sergeant
that you need Angus unlocked so you can get XP buffs
thats just not true - just collect some products and ask ur local field cook to make u some cocktails for 200 LP and 20% XP for 4 hours - its just better than spending 44 bonds on that new XP buff

the new buffs are simply overpriced for the duration they have..and they arent even better (or just a litlle better) than buffs we already have in game - and even ones we could already craft

beans stew 44 bonds - same buff as ratatouille with fish +200% speed..
rata is cheaper and the duration is 24 hours.. 200% speed on that is just useless with the speedsets we already have..

avocado - just mentioned.. just get the cocktail craftet from ur field cook

hot chocolate costs 44 bonds for 50% energy 60& health and 40% moti - a gingerbread house costs 45 in shopt during the holiday sale and gives u 100% duel moti 100% work moti 100% energy and 100% health... even the christmas pudding is better than the hot chocolate and costs less

seeds cookies... just get the cocktail ingame... and for motivation and energy its not worth as there are cheaper buffs u can get ingame with crafting..

rice stew for 55 bonds - just get a booby trap ingame .. the 10 more dmg the rice stew has wont make u a hero..

grilled steak - maybe the only one good but i dont really see why i should take it if i can get polishing stones ingame.. yes the dmg is higher but who cares?

smoked fish - just get a rata... no comment on ppl who really use money buffs xD

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
What about the duel experience rollback potion that would be in shop in November?

We have created a new duel potion which lowers your duel level to match your character level.
For the next weeks, until 30.11.2023 12:00 CET, Maya will offer one item for free for each player.
After that we will add item to the SHOP. You can use the item once every 180 days.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
bruh i even told u why they are overpriced/bad - just compare em to other buffs and ull see that they are not worth buying and the XP buff argument is not a thing since the same buff can be crafted for years now
No need for comparison.

Imagine this scenario:

You play in a not so active world, there is no available cooks to craft you cocktail or you have enemies that will not help you. Your friends list doesn't have a cook or if it has he is inactive for a long period of time. What are you supposed to do here? Angus to get XP buff , if you also don't know about this , what else can you do to get XP buff? Nothing really, so I am telling this again , you should take into consideration many things before saying stuff. Not all worlds are active, not all markets are active certainly not all of us play in German or Net market where it's the most active markets. So tell me again , why is the new buffs useless if all the above exist? Most of us play in 1 active world, most of us have many toons in other worlds too but we will play more in our active world. I personally play in a market where real players are less than 150 , so tell me, how am I supposed to get what I want when from these 150 players , they all play in 2 main worlds with battles and I'm stuck in an inactive world because I came back to the game after a very long period of vacation.

I'll wait.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
No need for comparison.

Imagine this scenario:

You play in a not so active world, there is no available cooks to craft you cocktail or you have enemies that will not help you. Your friends list doesn't have a cook or if it has he is inactive for a long period of time. What are you supposed to do here? Angus to get XP buff , if you also don't know about this , what else can you do to get XP buff? Nothing really, so I am telling this again , you should take into consideration many things before saying stuff. Not all worlds are active, not all markets are active certainly not all of us play in German or Net market where it's the most active markets. So tell me again , why is the new buffs useless if all the above exist?

I'll wait.
Dude u don't get it .. they are overpriced for what they offer - get it please.. if they were cheaper or better no one would have complained

And I don't take dead worlds into consideration cause it's your fault if u choose to play on a dead world - even German worlds are dead except 2 or 3

And u're making things up just to defend yourself cause u only thought u can get XP boosts at Angus...

The buffs are too bad for their prices but if u wanna buy em just do it - if u buy em consistently you'll run out of bonds anyway..

Ppl dont like em and they just wrote their feedback here and they have every right to do that so don't tell ppl they have to think before typing...

Btw last post from me cause I don't wanna argue with u hahaha

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Dude u don't get it .. they are overpriced for what they offer - get it please.. if they were cheaper or better no one would have complained

And I don't take dead worlds into consideration cause it's your fault if u choose to play on a dead world - even German worlds are dead except 2 or 3

And u're making things up just to defend yourself cause u only thought u can get XP boosts at Angus...

The buffs are too bad for their prices but if u wanna buy em just do it - if u buy em consistently you'll run out of bonds anyway..

Ppl dont like em and they just wrote their feedback here and they have every right to do that so don't tell ppl they have to think before typing...

Btw last post from me cause I don't wanna argue with u hahaha
I never said the prices are ok. Sure they could've been 10-15 bonds cheaper. What I said is that it's okay nevertheless even if it's how it is now or if it was cheaper.

Everyone is entitled to tell their feedback, I haven't said that you shouldn't, me telling to "think about it before typing" doesn't mean I tell them to not write feedback but to analyze stuff before typing because many things can change and we don't have control over it.

Same old comment " It's your fault that you play in a dead world" , not really, it's not , it's the game's fault and you should know it because you are a very old player. I came back to the game at 2020 when there was covid and I believe almost over 40% of players came back at that period of time. I had lost my old account details so I had to make a new account and by luck I started in a period where a new world was just opened a day ago so I immediately joined there , I played and invested there because at the start it was a very active world and it was like that for 2 years. Don't tell me it's my fault that I play in a dead world because you are being ignorant of how bad the HQ is about migrations and managing dead worlds. Shame on you because I thought you are a logical player but it seems otherwise.

Better for me , I don't plan to continue talking with ignorants and smart-assed people. Jog on.

Guiri

Corporal
i dont think these buffs are for new servers, since people on new servers barely have any bonds... unless you think people would buy these with nuggets
have you seen the amount of nuggets people spend in the beginning on new servers?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
To be honest I've never used the 24 hours from that buff and rata + speed is two buffs so.. more expensive. Also this means you can go between jobs fast on top of luck/prod drop chance which is a pretty convenient all in one. They are expensive but honestly they all seem pretty damn strong, maybe i'm wrong but I like this update so far.

Also very nice on the chests being lowered. Someone is doing something right at InnoGames!
go faster between jobs?
that's a few seconds at most, so the buff is useless for that price and duration
just take a speed medaille and rata and you are much cheaper for 24 hours

rel2

Lance Corporal
have you seen the amount of nuggets people spend in the beginning on new servers?
i dont care about new worlds and people who play them, they just play because they can be "the best" there and then they just go play another new world after one year... and its the same people over and over again, if no one would play new worlds and spend nuggets there then they wouldnt open them and we would have more active worlds... but yeah this game is just all about money at this point and people dont care about the game being good