• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.211 - Discussion

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
beans stew is a stupid buff
rata + speed, more expensive and 4 hours? really?
To be honest I've never used the 24 hours from that buff and rata + speed is two buffs so.. more expensive. Also this means you can go between jobs fast on top of luck/prod drop chance which is a pretty convenient all in one. They are expensive but honestly they all seem pretty damn strong, maybe i'm wrong but I like this update so far.

Also very nice on the chests being lowered. Someone is doing something right at InnoGames!

rel2

Lance Corporal
we asked for months for a better buff for experience and you didnt listen, we have 25 % for 8 hours already... at least i have 200 of them. and rice stew was apparently nerfed because it had 75-100 damage now its basically a tiny better booby trap, why would I buy this for 55 bonds when i can have booby trap for basically free? 55 bonds for extra 10 damage ? i find these buffs basically useless

rel2

Lance Corporal
and where is the fix for the new set ? how was it not fixed in this update, instead you give us these useless buffs and the set that many people use is still not working properly ? what are your priorities if you dont fix the set that has been out for weeks ? also grilled steak top buff for duels for 34 bonds and you put basically a booby trap we already have for 55 bonds ? do you guys even think when you make these buffs

Criminus

Private First Class
and where is the fix for the new set ? how was it not fixed in this update, instead you give us these useless buffs and the set that many people use is still not working properly ? what are your priorities if you dont fix the set that has been out for weeks ? also grilled steak top buff for duels for 34 bonds and you put basically a booby trap we already have for 55 bonds ? do you guys even think when you make these buffs
I think Loki forgot to mention it in the changelog. Here is the fix announced:
IMG_0832.jpeg

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Really like this update, finally the chests are lower in prices , I hope we don't see then ever again in Tombolas too and it will be great.

I disagree with some of you that say the buffs are useless. They are not, bare in mind that you need Angus unlocked so you can get XP buffs , having the availability at any time to get the XP buff from shop is fantastic. Not everyone know which days is Angus giving XP buffs and not everyone know what you have to give to receive it. Let's see the whole picture here, we asked for more buffs in Shop and we got it , we also asked for chests to be cheaper and they did it. Credits to where due, I am pleased that I can get XP buffs from shop whenever I want. Sure the prices might be a tad higher than expected but it's okay.

Let's not be negative even if they try to make something good. From me this is a thumps up for InnoGames and Lenka.

rel2

Lance Corporal
Really like this update, finally the chests are lower in prices , I hope we don't see then ever again in Tombolas too and it will be great.

I disagree with some of you that say the buffs are useless. They are not, bare in mind that you need Angus unlocked so you can get XP buffs , having the availability at any time to get the XP buff from shop is fantastic. Not everyone know which days is Angus giving XP buffs and not everyone know what you have to give to receive it. Let's see the whole picture here, we asked for more buffs in Shop and we got it , we also asked for chests to be cheaper and they did it. Credits to where due, I am pleased that I can get XP buffs from shop whenever I want. Sure the prices might be a tad higher than expected but it's okay.

Let's not be negative even if they try to make something good. From me this is a thumps up for InnoGames and Lenka.
i wouldnt complain if the new buffs that are supposed to be the best buffs are worse or the same as the ones that we already have, remember that we also have cocktail that gives same xp and 100 more labor points and can be crafted as well

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
i wouldnt complain if the new buffs that are supposed to be the best buffs werent worse or the same as the ones that we already have, remember that we also have cocktail that gives same xp and 100 more labor points and can be crafted as well
Sure but you should take into consideration many things.

Mia Corvere

Reservist
Since one buff item gives speed, does it cancel the other slot for speed or will we be able to combine the new buff (xp/points position) with speed buffs?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I hope the prices for the 5 chest stay the same forever? and don't become more expensive

The new buffs are something :P . Especially the new rice stew! This means you don't always have to ask about booby traps in the chat

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
and where is the fix for the new set ?

Not all changes and fixes will be mentioned, but I'm pretty sure it will be fixed in this update. So please feel free to test it once we have updated our game.

Since one buff item gives speed, does it cancel the other slot for speed or will we be able to combine the new buff (xp/points position) with speed buffs?

The speed bonus from this item goes to a different category (character), so it can be used with speed bonus buffs.

Emma Swan

Corporal
I cant believe that SHOP is being updated :D :D :D
Now, I really appreciate this move, very well! But, I would or give it for less bonds, or increase duration.

To see chests cheaper is great. It was time 2 years ago, but this is better than nothing. Are there also new Waupees guns? Or where can we get them?

I Hope we are finally heading into the better direction. Does it mean Circus is also going to be updated? Crafting?

rel2

Lance Corporal
Not all changes and fixes will be mentioned, but I'm pretty sure it will be fixed in this update. So please feel free to test it once we have updated our game.

The speed bonus from this item goes to a different category (character), so it can be used with speed bonus buffs.
fixing the set should be definitely mentioned above A quest that requires selling a specific item now checks if the item was sold after accepting the quest. (nobody cared about that)

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
fixing the set should be definitely mentioned above A quest that requires selling a specific item now checks if the item was sold after accepting the quest. (nobody cared about that)
It wasn't fixed at that moment.

SSmitch

Reservist
I'm fine with that update and price? I dont even know what to do with all the letters with bonds, sure christmas but to be honest, I've already had all stuff needed,upgraded. So nice to see that kind of update. Smoked fish pretty nice, steak as well and avocado, well for new worlds amazing buff, for older, well its nice to have also and we already have 4h duration, 8h and more, 6h not great not terrible, sometimes 4h is not enough and 8h is too much:P It's hard to satisfy all players I guess:D