• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.207 - Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
so i am lvl 213 and i got 30 K xp total from this new quest, which is for me less than 0.2 % xp for new level, i was hoping this would be better but i see i was totally wrong... rather stick to 2 % potions for every quest, would be much better
Well , @Loki said that this quest is for level 50 so maybe that's why the rewards are bad , maybe if they make a quest for higher levels then we can see something different? If that's not the case , then I agree it's better to giver XP potions or at least make the quest to give rewards according to your level , so if you are level 213 you will get a reward of 21.3% for your next level, if that's to OP then have a fixed amount of % but I will be surprised if InnoGames knows what that means.

rel2

Lance Corporal
Well , @Loki said that this quest is for level 50 so maybe that's why the rewards are bad , maybe if they make a quest for higher levels then we can see something different? If that's not the case , then I agree it's better to giver XP potions or at least make the quest to give rewards according to your level , so if you are level 213 you will get a reward of 21.3% for your next level, if that's to OP then have a fixed amount of % but I will be surprised if InnoGames knows what that means.
yeah but even if the quests for higher levels give more experience, it would have to be 10 times more than what i got for this quest to match those 2 % potions for me, also that quest is 27 hours + duels and some clicking so lets say 28 hours of clean time, i can click like 1,4 M xp in that amount of time... its just not worth doing quests unless you get at least those 2 % xp potions

asdf124

Private First Class
@Loki
is there any news about riding for the new sets?
the prices are 1k, hopefully they don't greed more than that. They still haven't updated wiki to say those were premium set.("collector's set") I am disappointed. If its not a collector's set, add them to their respective chests! After a year or two.