• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.207 - Discussion

notundead

Private
The "Search engine" achivement is still missing the reward title: Lucky, could we get an update on that also?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
what a update gj InnoGames insane that it takes u a week or more for this crap
Well it seems to me that they have difficulties producing new quests and it takes 2 weeks to release the new update but honestly speaking , the new reward system for the quests is a very BIG step to something great , as a quest lover I really want to see how they did this system. I hope it's reasonable at least.

Loki

The West Team
This questline incorporates our new reward system, allowing you to test it --- @Loki what that new system is?
XP per level
@TadschMahal is right.

the new reward system for the quests is a very BIG step to something great , as a quest lover I really want to see how they did this system. I hope it's reasonable at least.
The exp. rewards from this questline are not massive but keep in mind that it is a lower level questline. Access is at level 50.

Niklas81

Private First Class
so tell me if i is wrong we will get more xp on jobs like a lvl 40 gets 200 xp but a lvl 190 vill get like 20k xp ?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@TadschMahal is right.

The exp. rewards from this questline are not massive but keep in mind that it is a lower level questline. Access is at level 50.
Sure , another question, since it will be XP per level , that means someone level 180 will get 18% worth of XP? Or will it be a fixed amount of XP possible to obtain?

Criminus

Private First Class
It will be the percentage of the current level. So yes, 18% at level 180. Same as wisdom potions.

Criminus

Private First Class
Damn. I thought it was indeed something new and useful. 20*180 is still a very very very very very very small amount of exp at level 180.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I know, but I've learned to keep my expectations very low when it comes to updates on The West. And, to be honest, percentage xp wouldn't be good either, low level players would never catch the high level ones.

Football

Sergeant
Its not the XP percentage of the lvl like the potions? THEN WOW WHAT A GREAT UPDATE! this update is only time wasting