• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.204 - Discussion

I got banned for bible duels, then gave the above reasoning and quoted posts where CMs essentially said bible duels were ok.

I don't know where it states in the rules that specific weapons must be used in a duel. I hope your CM is not in charge anymore.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I got banned for bible duels, then gave the above reasoning and quoted posts where CMs essentially said bible duels were ok.

I don't know where it states in the rules that specific weapons must be used in a duel. I hope your CM is not in charge anymore.
He is but let's not talk more about this here xD

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Is there now harvesters event or?
The further info there was not!
I would not want to waste time at 15 Sec. work and finger Wundklicken until I have bloody pointer fingers and index finger is broken :njub:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
that new potion? available at 30 nov in shop?
I assume that is because of black friday? with the discount?
but what will that potion cost?

furthermore? duels are part of the game
i don't want my fort to be attacked? so stop fort battles?
its easy to get out of sight of duelers... leave town or set up your ko time
you can make your own chat if that is your argument

don't forget that there will always be people that will not be happy with an update
you can never satisfy everybody, at least you can work your way around most of it

PVP is DEAD

Private
In this game is nothing what players can enjoy.
No pvp enjoyable parts (pvp still exists????)
No reachable achievements.
There is really nothing what can players enjoy of.
Loki is posting something to "bosses" but.... But after all if they will realise there if something wrong there will be noone to "enjoy" changes.....
I dont know what are you thinking about but this is a last moment to do something this is a lastest survivor comuniny... New players will never come to this game......

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
In this game is nothing what players can enjoy.
No pvp enjoyable parts (pvp still exists????)
No reachable achievements.
There is really nothing what can players enjoy of.
Loki is posting something to "bosses" but.... But after all if they will realise there if something wrong there will be noone to "enjoy" changes.....
I dont know what are you thinking about but this is a last moment to do something this is a lastest survivor comuniny... New players will never come to this game......
#58 https://forum.beta.the-west.net/ind...ional-gold-rush-v2-discussion.4456/post-51196

Loki

The West Team
We're leveling up too fast
DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

I will submit this change: "Duel Rollback Potion usable every 2 months". :up:

MeadowofAsh

Private First Class
DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

I will submit this change: "Duel Rollback Potion usable every 2 months". :up:
While 6 months does seem overly long, I think 2 months would be too short. Maybe ask about 3-4 month range as options as well. Give them builders a breather, lol, yeah yeah they had years unmolested. But also as there is an achievement for high duel level, gives players going for high level a chance to get there, instead of getting 2 months of progress wiped as all the targets went back down.

MeadowofAsh

Private First Class
So officially the game is now "The Church"?
Builders was a joke as they complain about getting hit a lot as they are easy targets. Though players trying to finish quests and fort fight are also easy targets.

The game is not 100% duels 24/7 either, having a good mix of all elements would be nice.

Plus it is not like I asked for it to stay at 6 month cool down, just not given duelers a free pass on farming easy targets and then being able to quickly remove the downside of winning a lot.