• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.192 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
This is not really true. Spirit sets doesn't offer any defense, only flat resistance. You will lose a bunch of defense alongside hp with spirit sets, so you will be hit more times. I survive more using full cortina/bull than cortina/bull+ spirits with the mention that most of the ones who shoot me are damagers. If only tanks are shooting, then sure, you'll survive longer with the spirit set.
You're miming Cortina/JohnBull? Very interesting combination. What what? 2 not refined. Saddle and girth Cortina. JohnBull have set. Auserst horse and saddle I lack JohnBull. Union Weapon is it possible to mix with Cortina and JohnBull?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I either use 10 Cortina items or 10 john bull items, I do not combine these 2 sets. There is no point of using union weapons, maybe only on defense if you want to help your teammates with sector damage bonus.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I either use 10 Cortina items or 10 john bull items, I do not combine these 2 sets. There is no point of using union weapons, maybe only on defense if you want to help your teammates with sector damage bonus.
Damned. I am missing 2 horses and 2 girths from Cortina and John Bull I am missing 3 horses 3 saddles. But John Bull, I don't even have a gun, do you? Didn't buy them at Nuggets Sale

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I do have the bull weapons. They're unupgraded, but they're fine. Better than cortina's on attack.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Bull only for attack, Cortina only for defense. If you don't have bull's weapons for attack you can use cortina's. Union may work on defense if your teammates don't have any sector damage, but i won't recommend it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
This is not really true. Spirit sets doesn't offer any defense, only flat resistance. You will lose a bunch of defense alongside hp with spirit sets, so you will be hit more times. I survive more using full cortina/bull than cortina/bull+ spirits with the mention that most of the ones who shoot me are damagers. If only tanks are shooting, then sure, you'll survive longer with the spirit set.
That is true I totally forgot about that :D But yet again duelers are based on luck to crit , so in conclusion neither two possibilities stand a chance if 10 duelers crit at the same round at the same guy..

You're miming Cortina/JohnBull? Very interesting combination. What what? 2 not refined. Saddle and girth Cortina. JohnBull have set. Auserst horse and saddle I lack JohnBull. Union Weapon is it possible to mix with Cortina and JohnBull?
You can wear Cortina Clothes and Horse/Saddle alongside John Bull weapons for deff , it gives high HP and also better def values.
Attack would be 10 John Bull as its the best but you can of course mix it with Spirits. Also in my opinion , only Workers should wear Spirits as they are the most effective for that class , but that just my opinion.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
This is very unlikely. And you would be KOed after 6-7 crits, not 10. 60-70% of your hp + their base damage. (which is high these days).
Spirit set is not useless, but is not that great like it used to be. Nowadays tanks don't really do 0 damage against spirit sets, but 100+. And duellers hit hard and more often.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You can wear Cortina Clothes and Horse/Saddle alongside John Bull weapons for deff , it gives high HP and also better def values.
Attack would be 10 John Bull as its the best but you can of course mix it with Spirits. Also in my opinion , only Workers should wear Spirits as they are the most effective for that class , but that just my opinion.
But I do not have a John Bull weapons. Since I have not bought them at Sale. John Bull set without horse, saddle and weapons.

Cortina Have almost everything refined. Only girth and saddle I am missing parts as described above.

Loki

The West Team
At the moment it's just job drop. I know, the value is too high so can't really find them. :(
As for the chests, no, we don't know yet which one. I will post when I will have details.

DeletedUser500

btw are all of the items meant to be available in all of the shops?
Probably a bit too late to ask that, but sheesh.

so you see the value of this topic:
deserves no response.....

.... or maybe the value of the authors, if you will get a response now, it will be clear :eek:

Last edited: