• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.192 - Discussion

Loki

The West Team
Update:
New fort battle formula
We have changed fort battle formula. The Distance Penalty has been changed to be percentage based (like structures) but with a lower number than before. We have lowered the base value of the attack value (+10 instead of +25) but added a 1.15x multiplier.
And finally, to both the attack and defend value, there will be a base bonus of +15 that scales down to 0 as you level up.

The new formula can be found below:
new_fb_formula.png
More products for travelling fair
We have increased number of products needed for traveling fair construction.
West Point location
The "West Point" location wasn't visible for some players who should be able to access quest "Get the valuables out of the rock".

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
All items are possible to sell on the market and drop from jobs.

drop from jobs?
only a few
the rest will take many years for somebody to get them from a job
so already they started with the misinformation (again)

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
What I don't like is that this is an indirect buff for damagers. Do you do anything with the damage formula?

dublik

Lance Corporal
so attackers should hit more now since they will have more attack and the distance penalty will be lower?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The beggining of the formula it's the same, but you have +10 attack instead of 25. However, you have a begginer bonus (up to 15 attack) and 15% extra total attack. So your attack is higher now. However, now that I start calculating, the distance penalty doesn't necesarry seems lower. I think the formula for Begginer Bonus is great as it as. I am not sure about the other part of the formula.
Edit: Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I think this new formula is improving your attack at low distance much more than your attack at higher distance.
Having 15% more attack and dividing it with 1.01 (for 1 box distance) is actually way more attack than you'd had with the previous formula.
2nd edit: Somehow they managed to do exactly the opposite of what they wanted. The attack from very long range is even lower with the new formula than with the old one, and the attack from short distance is way way higher :lol:

Last edited:

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Now reduce the importance of leadership in damage formula
Agree, if you want to hit, it will be low. If you want to make damage, it should be harder to hit

Leadership is to OP, take it out out of the damage formula OR the bonus formula, replace it with other skill maybe

Raza

Private First Class
Where can we get the fancy waupee Parts?
where we find the rest of fancy parts aka chests and drops but I doubt you can drop them since they cost more than 30k$ and at the moment nowhere because it's too much work to make them obtainable, consider them like lincoln parts : they exist but until you will have a chance to get them you'll have no use for them

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Loki I noticed something! Wen one the 3 buildings Ausbaut. It always rises 1 level higher: Will this come on all worlds? Or only on Beta

i do not understand why all towns have all new items available in the shops.
why does this not follow the existing scheme of the shops?

this is kind of boring. you just build the shops, buy the items and you are done - except for the fancy items which will or were added probably to chests (no announcement?).

Last edited:

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
It's a good start. Now reduce the importance of leadership in damage formula, buff/rework adventurers and add better rewards for duels.
And...I almost forgot. NERF SOLDIER'S TACTICAL BONUS. Soldiers have 2 duel advantages...
Lets stop nerfing because they DONT DO IT RIGHT - They'll nerf it into the ground and refuse to revert / balance it

Overhaul & buff the other classes!! That way we at least gain rather than lose something even if it is not done well. And more likely to be adjusted in future.

Also... No fancy items in shops, how do we get them then? so dumb if they're in those expensive UP store chests.

Nevix

Reservist
More products for travelling fair

We have increased number of products needed for traveling fair construction.

Are you going to do something about construction points too?