• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.167 Discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Well it wasn't available in polish version I asked admin

All of the worlds got updated to the same version (excluding beta worlds), so it is in the game, only at the moment you can't get it, but maybe it will be possible in the future.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
@manco capac Giveaway got announcement later than your reply (exactly at 1st September), you can see yourself via here.

So it was possible at that time, she was unaware of such an item how will be obtainable.

manco capac

Private
I wonder if if I asked now she would know...

Of course the admin is always right and the person who pays for the lumps is not

I wanted to show you how players are treated. You could hide post

Last edited:

manco capac

Private
Oki Asiul next nr 3

Why such garbage was in the last event what can be bought in the shop?

last event https://prnt.sc/26q6xr0 , https://prnt.sc/26qbhbp https://prnt.sc/26qbbsl https://prnt.sc/26qbb22

80% garbage . 70% of what I found I can buy on sale

You couldn't give 1-2 envelopes with 200 bonds. InnoGames is so poor

There are 3000 energies in the task or is it a joke?

Not to mention that looking for what's in the shop...took a long time . But that's what the players wanted, and that's what the rewards were. :-) :-) :-)

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You only need to buy U-P-B which you can use better or not like nuggets?

You can sell what you have too much.

manco capac

Private
Nuggets used 165524

I have been playing this game for over 10 years

These are reports not only from me but from people who were not satisfied with the event. It was the weakest innogames event. Nobody's going to buy it because everybody's got so much of it. Anyway, it's in the store. Most people are critical of this event. As well as about the hopeless prizes

People have been hoping for many years for change in a positive sense, and it's coming awfully slowly. They asked what can change us. We have the impression that Inoogames prefers to develop other games

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Nuggets used 165524

I have been playing this game for over 10 years

These are reports not only from me but from people who were not satisfied with the event. It was the weakest innogames event. Nobody's going to buy it because everybody's got so much of it. Anyway, it's in the store. Most people are critical of this event. As well as about the hopeless prizes

People have been hoping for many years for change in a positive sense, and it's coming awfully slowly. They asked what can change us. We have the impression that Inoogames prefers to develop other games
Mate its simple , you don't like the event , dont participate, jesus stop making such a big fuss , also snowflake content varies from player to player , sorry that you had a bad luck and got so many useless items, not everyone is like that , stop complaining , 165k nuggets is nothing compared to what other players have and you bragging on how much nuggets you have spent to have a "very bad" event doesn't make sense , so if people spent 100k nugget InnoGames should give them the best events in the world? Its YOUR choice to put money on this game , InnoGames doesn't force you to.

manco capac

Private
Uchiha Madara you can kiss them after....ja I'm not going to and if they botched something let them know. Besides, I look forward to hearing from the representatives your opinion I respect your opinion but also respect mine

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Uchiha Madara you can kiss them after....ja I'm not going to and if they botched something let them know. Besides, I look forward to hearing from the representatives your opinion I respect your opinion but also respect mine

I respect your opinion mate , I also dont like the event but I'm not posting in the forum and making a big fuss about it , its a winter event , all winter events are like this so theres no point saying its bad and it should be better if all these years it was just a click event before valentines day it always be like this

manco capac

Private
As I wrote above I liked the earlier ones.
Here for example in the task you have 3000 energy.

I gathered opinions of several people, this is not just my opinion about this event.
And I created an account to get answers to many questions is one of them

p.s There are usually people on the forum who support. And people who have a different opinion do not participate in the discussion, considering it pointless.

manco capac

Private
Question 3 will remain for consideration. Asiul is hiding. But I have a lot of hard questions :-) I won't clutter up your other threads, I'll just post here.

Next topic mathematics

why is 22+2 = 23

look horse Paul Rever level 2 and level 3

improved luck https://prnt.sc/26rchlc

Is the math different at your place

I reported 2 years ago as a bug. I will not paste the post from the support because it will be deleted immediately

I don't know if they're not giving you the error or if you're ignoring it

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Question 3 will remain for consideration. Asiul is hiding. But I have a lot of hard questions :-) I won't clutter up your other threads, I'll just post here.

Next topic mathematics

why is 22+2 = 23

look horse Paul Rever level 2 and level 3

improved luck https://prnt.sc/26rchlc

Is the math different at your place

I reported 2 years ago as a bug. I will not paste the post from the support because it will be deleted immediately

I don't know if they're not giving you the error or if you're ignoring it
It is just a visual bug - but I will pass it on gladly :).