• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.167 Discussion

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I would like to know why do we even have duel levels when on most servers is like 500(?) people.

Why do builders or fort fighters have basically protection like this? Oh because its not even wild west anymore and lets pretend bandits werent even a thing. Only "fair" duels. Maybe there should even be some "accept duel button" in the first place. (:))
----
It should be "free for all" with character level diversion only like before especially with low player base like its now. Before it was, yes it wasnt fair but it was part of the west theme. You could even leave duel level in the game but just allow people attack anyone around their level regardless. Dont really get why its limiting anything.

Also "Reach duel level 450 achievement in current state will ruin game for you at the moment if you wanna duel even after, because you wont be nearly able to duel for next year till you lower it back to "non duellers"" this way.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
I also propose that the daily rewards from logging in the world be increased to 30 nuggets or at least to 20. Or that you can get nuggets on all the game worlds only from the log and not on one nuggets and on another obligations why I propose to be on all the worlds because the nuggets are on the account not on the world, ie they can be used by mistake if you have automatic automation checked.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@JustAMoment i 100% agree with you. Here my thoughts on how to implement this

Maybe have only the starting sector where you cant do (unfair) duels. Everywhere else in the map allow duel with no restrictions or at least in certain sectors.

Maybe also have like a "karma" system where if you duel too often worse players or players with good "karma" you get bad reputation and become like outlaw.
That will never happen.. duels are part of the game since the beggining , they wont change it because someone doesnt like to be dueled.

1 simple question and give me 1 logical answer: You are in the Wild West and an outlaw comes to your town , do you think he will ask for permission to shoot you? Or will he pull the trigger faster than you even realizing you dont stand a chance?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Nugget Set For-Fight With No Name

Cap:
+ 0.03 Mobility (per level)
+ 0.03 charisma (per level)
+ 0.3 hiding (per level)
+ 0.3 Layers (per level)
+ 1.1 Multiplay on attack

Scarf:
+ 0.03 Dextenrity (per level)
+ 0.03 Charisma (per level)
+ 0.3 Seting (per level)
+ 0.3 Leadership (per level)

Uniform:
+ 0.05 Mobility (per level)
+ 0.05 Dexterity (per level)
+ 0.05 Charisma (per level)
+ 0.5 Hiding (per level)
+ 0.2 Aiming (per level)
+ 0.5 Setting (per level)
+ 0.4 Leadership (per level)

Pants:
+ 0.2 Hiding (per level
+ 0.4 Aiming (per level)
+ 0.5 Setting (per level)
+ 0.5 Leadership (per level)

Belt:
+ 0.4 Hiding (per level)
+ 0.3 Aiming (per level)
+ 0.4 Setting (per level)
+ 0.3 Leadership (per level)

Boots:
+ 0.05 Agility (per level)
+ 0.3 Hiding (per level)
+ 0.4 Aiming (per level)
+ 0.3 Setting (per level)
+ 0.4 Leadership (per level)

Sword:
155-170 Damages
+ 0.03 Dexterity (per level
+ 0.2 Hiding (per level)
+ 0.2 Aiming (per level)
+ 0.2 Leadership (per level)
+ 20 damage (fort combat bonus)

Revolver:
155-170 Damages
+ 0.03 Dexterity (per level
+ 0.2 Aiming (per level)
+ 0.2 Setting (per level)
+ 20 damage (fort combat bonus)

Gun:
390-455 Damages
+ 0.05 Dexterity (per level
+ 0.2 Hiding (per level)
+ 0.2 Aiming (per level)
+ 0.2 Setting (per level)
+ 30 damage (fort combat bonus)

Horse:
+0.05 Strength ( per Level )
+0.05 Mobility ( pro Level )
+0.06 Dexterity ( pro Level )
+0.65 Charisma ( pro Level )
+ 0.5 Horseback ( per level )
+ 0.5 Fine Motor ( per level )
+0.5 Animal Instinct ( per Level )
+ 5 multiplayer attack
+5 Multiplayer Defense
Speed +195

Saddle:
+0.05 Strength ( per Level )
+0.05 Mobility ( pro Level )
+0.06 Dexterity ( pro Level )
+0.65 Charisma ( pro Level )
+ 0.5 Starmina ( per level )
+ 0.5 Horseback Riding ( per level )
+0.5 Swimming( per Level )
+ 5 multiplayer attack
+5 Multiplayer Defense
+ 200% Speed

Last edited:

Artem124

Sergeant
we dont need nugget fort set :P union was the nugget set.. first come firsts serve.. no more... id rather get a new op duel set for melee or a drop set!!!

Football

Sergeant
we dont need nugget fort set :P union was the nugget set.. first come firsts serve.. no more... id rather get a new op duel set for melee or a drop set!!!
The unionist made the fort battles unplayable for a long. So we dont need an op nugget duel set, because the duels willbe unplayable for years

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant

The set without a name is good for the El Gringos set to read more often that on some worlds the moderators and CM always take El Gringos set and stand on one side that doesn't stand a chance. There is competition with the set otherwise you make a set suggestion for Nugget

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
My new set for Fort Battle is done. for nugget purchase. Head without a name but InnoGames definitely has one in store :P :njub: from head to toe and horse with saddle

Deleted User - 117528

:lovetw::boone::boone::boone:

I'm waiting to be able to duel again. How about u ?

:lovetw::boone::boone::boone:

Artem124

Sergeant
lets see how InnoGames surprises us on the next new nugget set this year.. any idea when this might be? .. i heard end of February ..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Quest: Meeting Friends (The First Cowgirl)

Sale.pngLucille Mulhalls October 2018 Sale
Sale.png Early Summer Sale May 2019
Sale.pngWestern Friday 2019-November 2019 Sale
Sale.pngLucilles Sale October 2020
Sale.pngSummer Sale June 2021
Sale.pngLucilles Sale October 2021

You do know that Lucille's set is just guns and a horse with a saddle? Without clothes?

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
Quest: Meeting Friends (The First Cowgirl)

Sale.pngLucille Mulhalls October 2018 Sale
Sale.png Early Summer Sale May 2019
Sale.pngWestern Friday 2019-November 2019 Sale
Sale.pngLucilles Sale October 2020
Sale.pngSummer Sale June 2021
Sale.pngLucilles Sale October 2021

You do know that Lucille's set is just guns and a horse with a saddle? Without clothes?
Of course, I know, I've come to the conclusion that only with weapons and rides can the Lucille against Wright and the cook. I tried to perfect my calculation, yes, when you don't have a team to move at the same time, it's useless or how many hp you had and I came to the conclusion that to be good you have to have both hp a lot and dmg. and that's why many who loved this game or left, I would collect a few nuggets to buy my lights or Wright