• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3460

A clothing comparison between Daltons and Hombre's at Level 150 (including bonuses)

Daltons

42 Dexterity
42 Mobility
75 Resistance
210 Setting Traps
168 Hiding
165 Leadership
174 Dodge

Hombres:

51 Strength
39 Mobility
34 Dexterity
3 Charisma
60 Resistance
252 Setting Traps
201 Hiding
150 Leadership
250 Health
66 Dodge
30 Aim

On that comparison I reckon you can drop 100 SP from Hombre's, either from Leadership or HP and it still would be slightly better ...

syIvester

Reservist
I like Hombre as it is. I play as soldier/advent and i get destroyed lately with these weapons upgrades. full leadership duellers have around 800-1000 normal hit.
Worlds are full of upgraded fort sets that cannot be sold. due to how the formula works 30 leadership here and 40 hp there doesn't make any difference anymore.
At least not enough to give up upgraded set (that can't be sold - lost money) and invest new money/nuggets for very little extra.
Slightly better won't make the cut for me.

DeletedUser3460

The thing is with fort fighting, any player from lvl 20 can participate, the difference between a low level player who isn't that well equipped vs a extremely high level player with OP gear is quite significant.

DeletedUser4215

I think that the Dead Man Walking set should have 20% experience for jobs, duels and fort battles on the clothing...i think a lot of people would want that. But the weapons continue with 30% experience for jobs, duels and fort battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Franco8

Reservist
It's a bit late to mention Lee's set. I'm looking for feedback for the sets that were just released.
The bonuses you see in game right now might be different than the planned ones. If you see any difference between the in-game ones and the ones posted on the forums then please make sure you mention that.

I post the bonus of lee set to make a comparison between its bonus and the new set bonus, not because i dislike lee bonus. and i do it again now, with the official bonus you've just released. i'm going make a comparison between much of the set for ff

cloth
the skill of the lee set are in total: 852 skill and 51 attribute and +6 attack
the skill of the scout set are: 795 skill and 123 attribute and +2 defense
the skill of bob dalton set are: 717 skill and 84 attribute and +75 resistance
the skill of the hombre set are: 939 skill and 141 attribute and +60 resistance

+60 resistence is matched only by 75 resistance by dalton set but the disparity between hombre set and dalton are clear: 57 attribute and 222 skill. the disparity is evident also with lee set: 87 skill and 90 attribute
the only set similar to hombre(similar in skill and attribute, but not equal, hombre is better anyway) are scout and maybe shawnee, but each have +2defense, 60 resistance is a much better bonus.
of course there are disparity also between old set, but they are all pretty much at the same level: scout is better than bob in skill and attribute, but not in set bonus. lee and bob are pretty much equal: more attribute and less skill in bob, more skill and less attribute in lee. 75 resistance and 6 attack are each good bonus.
the list goes on and on with all set for ff, except the new hombre set: it's better than anyone else

animal
skill of bob dalton horse-saddle: 111 skill and 27 attribute and 25 resistance
skill of scout horse-saddle: 135 skill and 36 attribute and 2 resistance
skill of deadwood horse-saddle: 102 skill and 21 attribute and +2 defence
skill of hombre horse-saddle: 210 skill and 114 attribute and 25 resistance

the obviuos comparison is with dalton set(each 25 resistance): +99 skill and +87 attribute. that's not even a topic of discussion, the hombre horse saddle is unfair to ALL horse-saddle for ff

weapons
skill of lee weapons: 66 skill and 24 attribute and +5 defence
skill of shawnee weapons: 124 skill and 31 attribute and +2attack
skill of bass weapons: 168 skill and 30 attribute, no bonus set
skill of hombre weapons: 165 skill and 111 and 25 resistance

again, no discussion: hombre weapons are clearly better than everyone else

i think that all the bonus of clothes, animals and weapons should be readjusted, with a special regard for attribute and skill; 25 resistance for horse-saddle and weapons are ok, idem 60 resistance for clothes

DeletedUser4054

In my opinion this set Hombre is great for fort fights .I waiting since 2 years to appear a set like Hombre with HP,leadership,setting traps,hiding and resistance. Is much better than bob dalton and others clothes for fort fight because the game need to evolve .
I wonder next year we can have on game some duel set much better than Collin or Gordon. I hope :)

Zulus

Private
Hombre is way OP as stated above. If you want to make all old FF sets, on which many people have spent tons of money upgrading, obsolete and have every fort fighter wearing one set only (how boring), then keep the current stats. But i honesty hope InnoGames comes to its senses and does not make this game more boring then it already is.

I am all for evolurion of the game, but introducing one FF set or a new duel set that kills all others before him, is not evolution, but rather a stagnation.

Right now, having so many duel sets to choose from, where none of them really stand out, but rather offer different strenghts and weaknesses to others, forces players to think. If i wear X and he is wearing Y, how should i allocate my skills to beat him. And if I do that, will i leave myself open to someone wearing Z. Thats evolution, introducting something that makes you think twice, what to wear, how to distribute skill and gain an advantage over other players, rather then putting an OP set and be done with all the thinking and calculating.

Make Hombre comparable to other existing FF sets, so people can use their own brains and choose whats best for their level and characters, but dont kill the individual players initiative by giving us something that does not require any thought process at all.

Last edited:

Tom Robert

Reservist
Yes, it does. But I think there is just a wrong name for the final reward (Rowe's chest) because all other rewards have changed.

pz2vq8pr.jpg
Only thing that's fixed are the images.
The popups and names still show the content from last year.

DeletedUser3983

Dancer Horse, has interesting stats.
cwhjm1

Attachments

• Dancer Horse.png
    Dancer Horse.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 19

DeletedUser1406

On that comparison I reckon you can drop 100 SP from Hombre's, either from Leadership or HP and it still would be slightly better ...
What if we removed the HP bonus entirely? Would that be alright? :p (Serious question)

Status
Not open for further replies.