• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3460

What if we removed the HP bonus entirely? Would that be alright? :p (Serious question)

My opinion for a couple of reason would be to remove leadership which will 1. Clearly distinguish a difference between Daltons Set, you offset the loss of leadership from Daltons with a slight bump in Hiding and Setting with Hombre's and offset the loss of dodge and slight resistance from Daltons and replace it with HP. 2. From an economic view point I think keeping the HP will generate more interest in the set, as it stand now, with 150 Leadership (at lvl 150 including bonuses) it doesn't seem like a set that high damage duellers will favor so you may as well cater to the other classes.

DeletedUser1406

My opinion for a couple of reason would be to remove leadership which will 1. Clearly distinguish a difference between Daltons Set, you offset the loss of leadership from Daltons with a slight bump in Hiding and Setting with Hombre's and offset the loss of dodge and slight resistance from Daltons and replace it with HP. 2. From an economic view point I think keeping the HP will generate more interest in the set, as it stand now, with 150 Leadership (at lvl 150 including bonuses) it doesn't seem like a set that high damage duellers will favor so you may as well cater to the other classes.
Alrighty then. We'll send this change proposal to our LCM and see if it gets approved.

Zulus

Private

Very good idea eventhough i still think Hombre will have to many extra AP's compared to Dalton, which will allow players much more freedom to play around with their skills. Dalton set was hardly used by the duelers anyway so Hombre, without any leadership bonus, will still be most likely used by all classes but the duelers.
So if one has a lot more HP, traps and hiding, its quiet easy to determine which set will be preferred by the remaining 3 classes as the difference in resistance is to small between 2 sets to offset the benefits of extra skills points Hombre will give. Therefore i would either take more points off Hombre or decrease its resistance to no more then 50.

DeletedUser4218

Hi everybody. I would keep Hombre`s set as it is now. Why? After we can upgrade the items average damage went up by avg 100 points . But resistance of blockers and tanks did not change at all. And west is moving forward. we need new sest with higher point . the same as the sets from 2013. they are not usable anymore. so dalton will not be as atractive as Hombre. before upgrade the items I was able to get 25 hits . Now it is only 15 at the most. So I would even go higher for resistance. But it is only my opinion

DeletedUser3679

But there are still missing the world rewards and the world flower counter is not working. So how can we unlock the new quest?
u6rd5n8f.jpg

Still bugged! No chance to get and check the new questline.

DeletedUser4219

Dont change hombre ! It is a god set for tanks what we have been waited since years ! Lot of people dont change their upgraded set for +10% advantage, so if you change it too much, it will be a new useles set. (like the 70% of the sets) ! (dalton is a 2 year old set... time to retire it)

DeletedUser1406

We have submitted a bunch of changes to some sets based on whatever we've seen in this thread. The changes will be implemented tomorrow. (I'll also post the changes then)

asdf124

Private First Class
Alrighty then. We'll send this change proposal to our LCM and see if it gets approved.
Can you change set bonus of 30 mob to 26 and add 4 more dex?
It looks more balanced to me that way
Edit:
Current bonus=
hombre
270 hiding
156 lead
261 trap
105 dodge
144 hp(edit 294 including strength bonuses)
39 aim
60 resistance

Proposal=
266 hiding(includes 26 mob)
156 lead
265 trap(includes 34 dex)
101 dodge(includes 26 mob)
294 hp(including strength)
43 aim(includes 34 dex)
60 resistance

Last edited:

DeletedUser1406

Can you change set bonus of 30 mob to 26 and add 4 more dex?
It looks more balanced to me that way
Edit:
Current bonus=
hombre
270 hiding
156 lead
261 trap
105 dodge
144 hp(edit 294 including strength bonuses)
39 aim
60 resistance

Proposal=
266 hiding(includes 26 mob)
156 lead
265 trap(includes 34 dex)
101 dodge(includes 26 mob)
294 hp(including strength)
43 aim(includes 34 dex)
60 resistance
You realise the bonuses are per level, right? :P

DeletedUser4218

Keep it as it is. New sets should be better than the old one. Then is no point to get them. I am adventurer and two years playing with Dalton. Most important things on sets are how many points you get for battles and what bonus you get. 75 resistance is great bonus . you will never get this with skill points and high HP. Lee`s +6 attack sector bonus is also great. bonuses of the rest of the sets are useless except Bart.
Let`s say that 90% of players are 150 level. to get +1+1 in battle you need too many skill points in that level( depend where you get the point) . In my case I would need 100 skill points to get +1+1 and what is 1 battle point? Nothing. when you consider that to hit and dodge is lottery :D So. +222 skill points only help me to get more HP to get same survive ability like before situation of upgrade the weapons.
only my opinion :)

asdf124

Private First Class
You realise the bonuses are per level, right? :P
.227 dex per level would make it to the desired changes.
.173 mobility per level would also be effective!

Players aren't complaining that dalton set is getting obsolete only but also newer sets which never had much life are becoming obsolete with lower expectancy rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.