• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulus

Private
Nice changes. Hombre will now not be a set that killed all before it but rather be a competitive alternative to existing fort fighting sets. Gives us all an additional choice rather then the only choice. Thank you.

DeletedUser4218

Well they should not touch the resistance. after this change I will still keep Dalton. few more points, less resistance do not give me a reason for a change in my sets situation. ( wright brothers plane and diploma)

DeletedUser1406

You can see the changes that will be done in the announcement posted a few hours ago.

Zulus

Private
Well they should not touch the resistance. after this change I will still keep Dalton. few more points, less resistance do not give me a reason for a change in my sets situation. ( wright brothers plane and diploma)

And that is exactly what i am talking about - choices. You have a choice and you chose to use dalton because of the extra 25% res among other things. Others may choose Hombre because of its big HP advantage and more points in traps and hiding.

DeletedUser4218

I will try Hombre anyway in few fights. I just wanted something better for soldiers and adventurers after we can upgrade a weapons . demage went very high after that. every usable thing in west for fortbatle increase demage. But resistance ........ no single thing. As I sad before I was able to get 25 hits now it is only 15.

syIvester

Reservist
And that is exactly what i am talking about - choices. You have a choice and you chose to use dalton because of the extra 25% res among other things. Others may choose Hombre because of its big HP advantage and more points in traps and hiding.
you keep saing choices but due to weapon upgrade we take up to 50% more damage while we have to use same sets from more than 2 years back. As a tank or advent is not fun to play anymore

DeletedUser1406

Apparently we couldn't update today. Hopefully we'll be able to update on Monday.

Zulus

Private
you keep saing choices but due to weapon upgrade we take up to 50% more damage while we have to use same sets from more than 2 years back. As a tank or advent is not fun to play anymore

Are you suggesting that because of all those new upgraded weapons you would like a set that could give you 40k hp or/and maybe 500 res?

Every player on attacking and defending side is subject to increased damage thesdays but somehow fort fights did not get any shorter (thank heavens) and are still very exciting (especially after the changes that have been made to FF), provided 2 balanced sides fight each other.

So that leaves us with the definition of your personal "fun". Lucky for most of us, fort fighting is a team game rather then individual preference exercise.

syIvester

Reservist
Are you suggesting that because of all those new upgraded weapons you would like a set that could give you 40k hp or/and maybe 500 res?

Every player on attacking and defending side is subject to increased damage thesdays but somehow fort fights did not get any shorter (thank heavens) and are still very exciting (especially after the changes that have been made to FF), provided 2 balanced sides fight each other.

So that leaves us with the definition of your personal "fun". Lucky for most of us, fort fighting is a team game rather then individual preference exercise.

i talk about balance between duellers and advents/soldiers you talk about balance between attack and defense. And 500 res is quite far from 60 resistance.
Is really not rocket science to choose the best set for your class/style of play. Anyway i just wanted a better set. i won't pay real cash for an alternative to die in 15 hits.

DeletedUser4125

Hello.
Wheel Lock Militaria set Some bonuses from the Wheel Lock Militaria set were missing. The set has been rebalanced.
How looks now sets bonus?

DeletedUser4222

But each of them has a slightly different bonuses... Could you give us more detailed information?

DeletedUser1406

But each of them has a slightly different bonuses... Could you give us more detailed information?
Imagine the old bonus plus a few extra labor points, fort battle damage and money from jobs and duels.

asdf124

Private First Class
Can you guys add ability to bribe flower death njub via bonds? Not just nuggets :P

I know it's highly unlikely that InnoGames would be intrigued by this idea.

Sylvester, I disagree as now it looks like an upgraded dwd set rather than dwd and dalton had a baby named hombre :P.

Franco8

Reservist
Well uhm. The fix is here but uhm... the "feature" that would let you play the tombola with flowers was apparently a misconfig and it had to be removed (also because you're encouraged to collect the flowers, not spend them). Also apparently since a lot of you have claimed that last year you've spent all your bonds at the Halloween event and didn't have any spare bonds for Christmas, I guess we didn't have that function here either.
by xshteff

so we'll be able to play the tombola only with nuggets?

Zulus

Private
after todays fixes, Hombre still does have leadership set bonus and 60 resistance.

As a prem soldier on beta, here is a quick comparison of dalton vs hombre now (straight clothes comparison. no weapons and horse set equipped in both cases).

Dalton set upgraded vs not upgraded hombre :

hp : 1590 vs 12610
dodge : 126 more in dalton
hide : 172 more in hombre
aim : 43 more in hombre
traps : 131 more in hombre
leadership : 48 more in hombre (if you do remove ld set bonus of 120 as stated earlier, then dalton will have 72 points ld advantage).

To summarise : even if the ld set bonus of 120 points gets removed from hombre set bonus and resistance gets decreased from 60 to 50, it is a nobrainer. Not to mention all other current fort fight sets with the exception maybe of bart for those interested in extra damage.
In hombre i get over 5000 hp more then in scout or deadwood too, so goodbye old sets. Forced to clean out the closet.

p.s.
if we add to that hombre horse set with its set bonus of 90 ap's, 60 sp's and 25 res, all other horse sets have been permanently terminated too maybe with the exception of bart again.

Add to that all another 90 ap's bonus from Hombre gun set and suddenly you have a set up in Hombre that will make Superman (in any other old set) look like maya the bee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.