• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.184

Beef

Lance Corporal
i have one question, after i checked the requirements for those jobs on the main server i play
most need THOUSANDS of labor points to have 5 gold pickaxes and they don't offer anything compared to the previous jobs we already had

WHY?

highest xp you can get from a new job is just +3 extra xp points per 15s compared to hunting alligators which we already had and can work with full LP

story is sorta the same with money...the only thing that is a bit different is luck rewards

you have to change the rates for these jobs because if you don't, it will take a decade to get 250, actually work those jobs with full labor points...and for what? lmao. can just get the same amount of money and xp from jobs already unlocked. clueless

rel2

Lance Corporal
So I want to tell you something about new jobs, because you guys probably didnt think that much about them... I have full construction, I can do 22/45 jobs because I am lvl 194... other jobs are from 195 and above, I can do 7 of those jobs because i have skills in construction, that makes 29/45, so I cant do 16 jobs, while having best clothes for experience, and some of them are best for experience, like hunting foxes, you cant even do that job with good experience clothes even if you have skills just for that job

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

So I want to tell you something about new jobs, because you guys probably didnt think that much about them... I have full construction, I can do 22/45 jobs because I am lvl 194... other jobs are from 195 and above, I can do 7 of those jobs because i have skills in construction, that makes 29/45, so I cant do 16 jobs, while having best clothes for experience, and some of them are best for experience, like hunting foxes, you cant even do that job with good experience clothes even if you have all skills for it
It's no longer a dress-up simulator and skill placement matters? :blink:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
i have one question, after i checked the requirements for those jobs on the main server i play
most need THOUSANDS of labor points to have 5 gold pickaxes and they don't offer anything compared to the previous jobs we already had

WHY?

highest xp you can get from a new job is just +3 extra xp points per 15s compared to hunting alligators which we already had and can work with full LP

story is sorta the same with money...the only thing that is a bit different is luck rewards

you have to change the rates for these jobs because if you don't, it will take a decade to get 250, actually work those jobs with full labor points...and for what? lmao. can just get the same amount of money and xp from jobs already unlocked. clueless
I was keep telling everyone about the jobs and how little they offer but none of you believed me or just thought I am blabbering, now enjoy :up:

DaveKing

Private
So I want to tell you something about new jobs, because you guys probably didnt think that much about them... I have full construction, I can do 22/45 jobs because I am lvl 194... other jobs are from 195 and above, I can do 7 of those jobs because i have skills in construction, that makes 29/45, so I cant do 16 jobs, while having best clothes for experience, and some of them are best for experience, like hunting foxes, you cant even do that job with good experience clothes even if you have all skills for it

It's absolutely fine. I would have set even harder point limits for new work. No changing into XP or $ clothes in the meantime.

Their difficulty is just right. You should be happy when you reach them, not that you can finish them with 5 golden picks.

But their rewards are really poor. They should give at least 20%-30% more than the old top jobs.

Last edited:

rel2

Lance Corporal
It's absolutely fine. I would have set even harder point limits for new work. No changing into XP or $ clothes in the meantime.

Their difficulty is just right. You should be happy when you reach them, not that you can finish them with 5 golden picks.

But their rewards are really poor. They are more demanding but not rewarding. They should give at least 20%-30% more than the old top jobs.
whats the point of having more default xp if you cant switch to xp clothes?

DaveKing

Private
whats the point of having more default xp if you cant switch to xp clothes?
You are on lvl 194... level up and you can switch to xp clothes. If you could already do it on every job what would be the point of higher levels ?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
But there are still small help!?
+250 working point in 5 times and 10 times It throws eim always Ratatouille with meat Raus. You have to invest money to buy green drinks.
The 1000 nuggets or UBP is too expensive

Beef

Lance Corporal
I was keep telling everyone about the jobs and how little they offer but none of you believed me or just thought I am blabbering, now enjoy :up:
i'm not playing on beta mate :lol: if i had a higher-ish account i woulda supported you on that

yeah, i'll be super happy when i reach them 10 years from now

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
yeah, i will be lvl 241 in no time... so i can do the best job
if you will be 241 in no time that means you are using an autoclicker , no normal human being can farm more than 15M exp per month just by clicking 8 hours a day + daily logins it's impossible to farm more than that and I'm actually pretty generous with the 15M.

But hey , I'm curious to see how can you be level 241 in no time. Please tell us

rel2

Lance Corporal
if you will be 241 in no time that means you are using an autoclicker , no normal human being can farm more than 15M exp per month just by clicking 8 hours a day + daily logins it's impossible to farm more than that and I'm actually pretty generous with the 15M.

But hey , I'm curious to see how can you be level 241 in no time. Please tell us
i see you didnt get my joke :D

DaveKing

Private
If you're at a high level it's not impossible. I'm 200 and my level requirement is 12,3. I get 7.4 million per month as a login bonus. I get 8000 average from the church which is 5,5 million per month at 23 hours per day. So at level 200 with just building makes 13 million XP per month.

If I spend a few hours 15 seconds then the 15 million can easily be added up. With the new silver jobs you can get 200+ XP per 15 seconds with the right XP sets (and I underestimated because more gives 230+)
Calculating 200 jobs per hour, 40,000 XP. If you subtract the 8000 temple XP you could get during this time, you are left with 32000 XP gain. At 2 hours a day for 1 month it is 1.9 million XP.
So at level 200 : login bonus + 2 hours 15 seconds work + 20 hours temple building = 15 million XP