• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Valentine's Day Event 2024 Sets - Feedback

Emma Swan

Corporal
U even dont know premium are 150% not 200 %
its actually 455 and 675 ;)

nerf the soldier first, or make a new set with 3000 appearance
They need to remove that tactic buff for him. It would solve many dueling problems (not all) Or change bonus HP only for FF. Apart that, the same rules apply as for rest of character. obviously they dont want tactic to let go.

first they need to share the duel formula to see how important tactics really are
They probably dont know for sure either. Seems like many times rng in duels and luck works more than logic with points and sets. Something like in FF.

For example. Imagine both are level 150. Both duelers. One has 800 dodge, 800 aim, 800 tactics. Attacker has 1250 dodge, 1350 aim, 1350 appearence and the result will be in 5 duels 5x different. Mostly attacker which is already stronger will be struggling to hit more than 3 times. One duel can simply win, another 3 he may struggle to hit or dodge and win will be almost lost, and then last he will loose questioning why he/she upgraded set on 3 if he/she could defent him/herself in basic set :D Not to mention how St. Patrick set can give you hard time to beat being basic simple low dueling set.

duelling tactics also matter if you aim head its already harder to hit and if opponent choose to duck on tactics it makes it even harder and if you yourself has dodging on tactics lowers your aim even further so thats another reason why you could be missing...

Why the beta community hasnt tested this so many years? Have arranged duels and make this out. But no you treat this as a normal server hahaha

Emma Swan

Corporal
Hold on, beta is for testing? I thought here its just everything 7 days earlier. Isnt that point of this? Kind of preparation Arena where you can try to be sad, angry and disapointed and then choose best way after the update hits your server??? :D

naveenstuns

Reservist
its actually 455 and 675 ;)

They need to remove that tactic buff for him. It would solve many dueling problems (not all) Or change bonus HP only for FF. Apart that, the same rules apply as for rest of character. obviously they dont want tactic to let go.

They probably dont know for sure either. Seems like many times rng in duels and luck works more than logic with points and sets. Something like in FF.

For example. Imagine both are level 150. Both duelers. One has 800 dodge, 800 aim, 800 tactics. Attacker has 1250 dodge, 1350 aim, 1350 appearence and the result will be in 5 duels 5x different. Mostly attacker which is already stronger will be struggling to hit more than 3 times. One duel can simply win, another 3 he may struggle to hit or dodge and win will be almost lost, and then last he will loose questioning why he/she upgraded set on 3 if he/she could defent him/herself in basic set :D Not to mention how St. Patrick set can give you hard time to beat being basic simple low dueling set.
In that example as per our already found out theory that'll give a 71% chance to get a hit which is 5-6 hits out of 8 rounds and its 95% chance to hit at-least 4 times.

Bisop

Private
I would like to say that im very dissapointed with this. Pretty useless sets. Making resistance set without adding vigor. Also adding a product drop chance combined with an experience. What a waste. We will never use these sets when we have skeleton. Same for an experience - columbian,western friday,whatever combine for most experience.. Also for duels there are much better sets, even items from the shop upraded to 3-5.

I think at this point you should wake up and realize that when you add a new set in the game which is worse the items or sets that are already in the game it's just a waste of your or our time. Also less money spent from our side to invest to this type of events = less money for you.

I was waiting for something like on a Holiday Spirit set (which was this Christmas set 2023), but an Experience set, which will scale experience based on the level (same way for the luck). Not just perma fixed.

Emma Swan

Corporal
The product drop chance and the experience together makes no sense.
I think everyone who farming products are doing it with 0 motivation.
It makes sense if they are opening new servers, they just merge it into one, so you can duel, work, blablabla. If you take a look at sets, they are releasing it mostly for new worlds, not for players that are older-ish....

I said it couple of times and i sa it again, main set is rubbish. There is literally nothing usable for duels, its weak, lacking many other important skills. Also, if you make resistance only for one side not both, why defence? Resistance was made for attacking, sure you can defent yourself but why? Tactic sets are good now and you can even mix them.

Vigor instead of hp, appearance instead of tactics and add more aiming. So that we can attack papa for example. When it comes to duel, its not all about soldier, please keep it in fcking mind .... we have 3 other characters that would like to duel as well...

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It makes sense if they are opening new servers, they just merge it into one, so you can duel, work, blablabla. If you take a look at sets, they are releasing it mostly for new worlds, not for players that are older-ish....

I said it couple of times and i sa it again, main set is rubbish. There is literally nothing usable for duels, its weak, lacking many other important skills. Also, if you make resistance only for one side not both, why defence? Resistance was made for attacking, sure you can defent yourself but why? Tactic sets are good now and you can even mix them.

Vigor instead of hp, appearance instead of tactics and add more aiming. So that we can attack papa for example. When it comes to duel, its not all about soldier, please keep it in fcking mind .... we have 3 other characters that would like to duel as well...
new Duelland sets. Just saying that ;)

Jaguar Warrior Set
Sarah Astor's set
Bounty Hunter Set
Helen Gibson's set
Oktoberfest set for men

Emma Swan

Corporal
I didnt say there is no dueling set. I said 1 There is no set that you are using from hat to shoes and 2nd, speaking of upcoming duel set that its trash. You can take a look at that set and there is nothing good enough to use in duel. You have or pieces from old sets that are stronger or usable, or you go to the town shop and upgrase basic clothes for example. I didnt mean literally nothing to duel with, I am not InnoGames developer dus am using brain. Not from english speaking ocuntry so that my point could have been lost in translation.

I mean I like resistance dueling but this is rubbish. Just looking at it i can say my bonds are safe this year.

Personally i like this set a lot. Its like an offensive defence set. Good against cowgirl/vaquero and other low defences sets.
I would change the shoes and add some reflex and lower the other skills instead and would be perfect for me

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I said somewhere that you should make suggestions for the Duelist set! The more you write, the more likely it is to be accepted. never give up.

I made Fortress Combat Set suggestion. Unfortunately, many people laughed at me. Instead of helping me.

Now it's time to create a perfect duelist set to stand up to the evil soldier!

Emma Swan

Corporal
I would rather listen to the fart playing on the guitar then to waste time by writing a set that wont be accepted, nor even read. I am not saying that I am smartest from all duelists, but I have done more than 5000 duels mostly against strong soldiers so when I see this crap releasing I can only laugh.

As always, those who say this duel set is great, will come later to ask to buff it, because its not good at all. Your enemy is not cowgirl, your enemy is usually jaguar, Owens, Josephine, Papa - town shop combination. This set wont help you. You can simply create resistance set from pieces, mixed sets and you will get far stronger.

You are or protecting yourself with tactics and doging style, or you go strong resistance. How can you feel confident running in Nates set if Papa/owens, Josephine is behind you? This will be the same. And i will never understand why resistance set is getting HP. It takes many duels to get you down. Simply, no brain here. If you compare it to Pearl or Josephine, this set is trash. Not to mension last year Nate set which is good. It has strong aiming and reflex. Whoever knows how to duel can beat you easy, but against those that dont get it clearly its your advantage.

Its just wrong. Resistance has high HP now even tactics, if you wanna attack, you just need different hat so that you can get at least 3k hp against 9k lol :D If you want to overpower resistance, you need different hat, necklace and your hp is at base. Meaning if you rely on your power and you dond dodge one important round, you are done.

Unless soldiers tactic is not nerved, or dueler get the same bonus to its appearance, there is no such a thing as fair dueling set. Do you have a link to your FF set suggestions? I mean, with that huge random oldfashioned rng and after their nonsense change with resistance I dont think any upcoming set would be good. They destroy everything by changing it even in more bad ways lol. From that update tank sucks. Or you go full hp or dont. Doesnt matter, you just go there and wait what rng will go to your way. You can pay premium, invest, upgrade sets on 3, level up, be massively strong tank, and today you dodge 120, like nothing ending with 20% hp, next day you dodge 35 and you are done because small level friends came, took break from collecting cotton, with basic set and doesnt matter if they hit or not, once they do its always crit. so they need to hit 2 - 4 times which is easy because of their bonus as low levels. So players are making duelists multi and FF is won. Too much extreme in results. As level 190 you can sometimes compare yourself to level 75 doubting about yourself this is fcking sick

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Do you already know that you are in beta? What do you think is beta?
You can make suggestions on Beta! That's what the beta is here for and not for your P....r! If you don't like Beta Bast! Why don't you give your place to someone else who shows interests and isn't disrespectful like you. You always cry but you don't want change!

Guiri

Corporal
This sets seems like a modified Nat but against melee. Minus vigor but plus tactics.

The reflex on Pants and Shirt is a bit weird. If you want to keep the reflex at least add some to the set bonus too. I would instead remove it from pants and shirt and replace them with something else.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Do you already know that you are in beta? What do you think is beta?
You can make suggestions on Beta! That's what the beta is here for and not for your P....r! If you don't like Beta Bast! Why don't you give your place to someone else who shows interests and isn't disrespectful like you. You always cry but you don't want change!
Well, I think there is place enough for everybody. I think you can block me or something so that my place will be replaced with somebody else. Then you can do it again and again again until you see only loki :)