• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.71 & Valentine discussion

DeletedUser4431

Achievements rank when ?
Many tabs @.@
or...
9jSpIcJ.png

use icons

DeletedUser4412

in my opinion it's time to come a better set to drop products, the 2 old ones (juan and blacksmith) are very outdated

DeletedUser4431

JkTfNl1UTdeGrD9LWzahdw.png

When you open an event, it does not load. And I can not close the window.

Open 3x widows and:
q8PvJaoASsOyKTHugmFugQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Aaaaand here we go again, not a single new thing can work properly on the first try. (sadly nearly not even on regular servers) xD Curious if it comes to char changes/balance adventurers are gonna have crit chance by mistake or something :]
/topic same prob. as guy above.

DeletedUser4479

About the event mission

I do not have the bonds to finish the mission

and now ? r.i.p :eek:

Could be another item in place of the pants

DeletedUser2271

The number of hearts for the community prizes is too low. Raise it 5 times, at least, so people must be active to get all the community prizes. Most worlds get the 5 reward in less than 3 days. So 5 times will take around 1 week to get there, like it happened with the 2014 events.

TheMegaira

Private First Class
what happened to the white gloves ? i found that one in my inventory after i worked as a peace officer
31756569wx.png