• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Tombstone Fried Chicken

DeletedUser3957

I only know anyone can unlock the Ook success but never complete the quest since there's no product to complete the quest

Sorry I have no account on your quoted .net forum ;)

DeletedUser3957

I mean any product can unlock the Ook success but not complete the quest
It was so several weeks ago.

DeletedUser1406

I mean any product can unlock the Ook success but not complete the quest
It was so several weeks ago.

Try to avoid any useless discussions if you refuse to make a .net account and check the solution for that quest. Yes, the quest can be completed, I gave you a link of the solution, end of discussion.

DeletedUser3957

thank you for your kindness and lack of respect : you'd better ask players who write pointless posts in the forums, often arguing for nothing to stop flooding and polluting several threads in the different TW forums (beta or other countries) ;)

and I'm not gonna open .net account only to find information about a useless quest

end of discussion yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

U ppl really don't know how to play a "I won't tell you exactly but I may guide you" kind of a game, don't ya?

@poprocker I "fixed" (as in: made it finishable) that quest a while ago and yes - you should be able to finish and close it ATM even on worlds that already gave you the achievements…

you should have got that *hint* after my first comment…

And while I am here on the rostrum - the Tombstone Fried Chicken is a real thing (same as praying - it actually *does* "something"… ) but please don't expect us to tell you what it does *exactly*… it's called "easter egg" and it's there so that YOU can try to find it…

Shish…

DeletedUser3957

thanks Lithurec for these hints. I'll try to achieve both :)

DeletedUser3957

this one is the Ook success, different from the completion of the quest ^^

DeletedUser4120

ook = another topic

we're here discussing about "tombstone..." !

DeletedUser

Sorry for pushing this thread, but...
... is a real thing (same as praying - it actually *does* "something"… ) but please don't expect us to tell you what it does *exactly*… it's called "easter egg" and it's there so that YOU can try to find it.
Is there really any way to find out what praying does? In a way that's not obscured by any random function (which would make it impossible to 'find out')?

DeletedUser3957

thanks Diggo. I know what it is about but couldn't find it. Perhaps does it appear randomly during adventures ? I searched a lot though but I will persérate :p

As far as praying is concerned, it helped me sometimes to drop a rare quest item (for golden weapons for instance) : after dozens of 15s jobs in vain I got the item a few job sessions after praying.

There's also a rumor that when constructing a city, praying before leveling a shop/blacksmith helps it to contain elegant clothes or precise/sharp weapons. Some even tell that one must pray before each construction hour.
However, it is not proven for sure

DeletedUser3957

"it's called "easter egg" and it's there so that YOU can try to find it."

DeletedUser

Sorry for pushing this thread, but...
NEVER be sorry for asking a question. It's better to ask and be disappointed by the answer than not to ask and be disappointed of yourself ;p
Is there really any way to find out what praying does? In a way that's not obscured by any random function (which would make it impossible to 'find out')?
Honestly - from "player's perspective" that might be… a little bit tricky, cos the influence is very indirect…

I was curious once so I cheated and actually checked what the code does. And the only thing I can really say is that - yep - praying *does* something.

Some say, it brings more luck :whistle:
Some, it helps with duel… :blink:
Some - that it decreases a chance for a lightning strike… :mad:

I'd say it's a classical example of Pascal's Wager… won't hurt you, may help you… ;)