• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Tombstone Fried Chicken

DeletedUser3990

" Don´t underestimate the chicken "

Did anyone knows about that?
What have u to do to get this Quest Achievement?? :mad:

DeletedUser1406

" Don´t underestimate the chicken "

Did anyone knows about that?
What have u to do to get this Quest Achievement?? :mad:

It's not a Quest Achievement, since the Achievement itself can be found under the "Adventures" category.
What do you need to get it? "Don't underestimate the chicken" :whistle:, I'd like to keep it a "mystery", otherwise I feel like I'll ruin the fun.

DeletedUser

You know what a thunderstorm does, right?
Well… then do NOT underestimate the chicken…

DeletedUser3990

Everybody wants a Hint for it -

only a little ??

:hmpf:

DeletedUser1406

Well, since the Adventure activity is kinda low on the public beta server, I don't think you'll find out that soon what the secret between this achievement is... :p

KozaK69

Private First Class
On national worlds, where activity is much better, we can find it either.
That's why I am asking for a smaaaaall hint ;)

DeletedUser

chicken
ˈtʃɪkɪn/
noun
noun: chicken; plural noun: chickens

a domestic fowl kept for its eggs or meat, especially a young one.
"rationing was still in force and most people kept chickens"
meat from a chicken.
"roast chicken"

a game in which the first person to lose their nerve and withdraw from a dangerous situation is the loser.
"he was killed by a car after he lay in the road playing chicken"

a coward.
"I was too chicken to go to court"

withdraw from or fail in something through lack of nerve.
"the referee chickened out of giving a penalty"

Maybe I'm wrong assuming this is the meaning implied in the "chicken" part. But can be a start. The question is, why would someone be given an achievement for being a coward? :P

DeletedUser3843

Maybe I'm wrong assuming this is the meaning implied in the "chicken" part. But can be a start. The question is, why would someone be given an achievement for being a coward? :P

It says "Don't underestimate the chicken", not "Be a chicken".

DeletedUser

Well, since the Adventure activity is kinda low on the public beta server, I don't think you'll find out that soon what the secret between this achievement is... :p

And low activity is in general at changing the rewards for the game.. don't blame players for it because players have warned you about when you've done it.. and rewards are really miserable now... and waiting two hours to get into game for nothing isn't really motivating...

http://prntscr.com/6vki2f

For the price I'm paying for this game (arround 50 EUR per month) I'd expect little more cooperative staff and little more attention to players opinions and you have to admit players gave you good advice about, you just didn't listen... :blink:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Noone is blaming anyone, just a statement of fact that it'll be a long time before anyone obtains it :dastardly:

DeletedUser1406

For the price I'm paying for this game (arround 50 EUR per month) I'd expect little more cooperative staff and little more attention to players opinions and you have to admit players gave you good advice about, you just didn't listen... :blink:

I can confirm that 0% from those 50 EUR per month you're paying are getting into my pockets. As Diggo said, I'm not blaming anyone for this, in fact I was just saying that I doubt anyone will find out how to get the achievement anytime soon. (You can probably figure out why)

Because I'm using my own time to help the community for free, I expect you, as a player to be more cooperative and understand that we can not spoil the whole content of the game (Specially content that is not released yet), as it will ruin the fun for some players. Also, we, the moderation team, do not decide what game changes there will be, we can just suggest them, just like any other player. Also, it is not my fault, or any other moderators, that you have to wait for two hours to get in a MPI game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm apologizing to you if you've felt personally ofended by my comment... Didn't mean to harm anyone with it and I appreciate your help with the game... Maybe I've little overreact I just feel something is not right... :(

...and if I can help with anything I'd be glad to reagarding to your comment that you expect from me as a player to be more cooperative... :)

Last edited by a moderator: