• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest. This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game. Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

The West Inventory Reloaded when allowed again?

Billy-AR

Private First Class
AFAIK, the script was "fixed" almost 1 month ago. Why still banned? Also, they removed the custom set feature, why other script still have it and are not forbidden? There are scripts who disable premium messages and buttons too, this is allowed?

Thanks ;)

RaiderTr

Private First Class
Fwiw, the author had actually already removed the FF related things (therefore the issues they mention) before the "forbidden" Announcement.
Not really surprising to me that they announced way too late and didn't bother to correct themselves.

asdf124

Private
That's a whole different script though, similar to the Duel warner bs
But I don't see TW-IR giving such advantages to a person and it was forbidden for data mining or so regarding FFs afaik, which was already removed BEFORE it was announced that it's forbidden.
The weird thing is, its not banned in other servers and probably was used in the gold rush event.

RaiderTr

Private First Class
Script was recently updated after a looong time, and think he removed the "Beta" cloth calc thing although I don't think it was something forbidden.

Fort battle related stuff was already removed BEFORE the "Forbidden" announcement so idk what else could it be that the author (allegedly) still didn't remove.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Private First Class
That is not what I meant.
But yea, one could, or more like should, have checked it one last time before an Announcement. That's the way of "Professionals" , but yea..

Billy-AR

Private First Class
Script was recently updated after a looong time, and think he removed the "Beta" cloth calc thing although I don't think it was something forbidden.

Fort battle related stuff was already removed BEFORE the "Forbidden" announcement so idk what else could it be that the author (allegedly) still didn't remove.
The clothcalc was removed only to be reworked due to some internal change. It will be back soon.
The fact is that the script has NOTHING illegal right now and there are many other scripts allowed with illegal features (e.g. TW-DB and TW-Calc with premium feauture deactivated, saved cloth sets, etc).
It's really a no sense do not allow TWIR, it's again player communities who are probably the only 1 thing that still keep the game alive

RaiderTr

Private First Class
player communities who are probably the only 1 thing that still keep the game alive
Not probably, but definitely.

Most of the features that Scripts bring are the things that were supposed to be added to the game years ago.
Sucks how even the simplest but most useful things aren't added still. Some of the scripts are as old as the game even.

Trying to play the game without the scripts is torturing, as well as playing on mobile.

Mr. Perseus

Reservist
That's a whole different script though, similar to the Duel warner bs
But I don't see TW-IR giving such advantages to a person and it was forbidden for data mining or so regarding FFs afaik, which was already removed BEFORE it was announced that it's forbidden.
Unlike the gold/silver job finder, the „duel warner bs“ is actually allowed (at least on German servers).