• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

The West Inventory Reloaded when allowed again?

DeletedUser872

AFAIK, the script was "fixed" almost 1 month ago. Why still banned? Also, they removed the custom set feature, why other script still have it and are not forbidden? There are scripts who disable premium messages and buttons too, this is allowed?

Thanks ;)

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Fwiw, the author had actually already removed the FF related things (therefore the issues they mention) before the "forbidden" Announcement.
Not really surprising to me that they announced way too late and didn't bother to correct themselves.

DeletedUser872

No answers? Many players want this script. I really cannot understand the situation now

asdf124

Private First Class
That's a whole different script though, similar to the Duel warner bs
But I don't see TW-IR giving such advantages to a person and it was forbidden for data mining or so regarding FFs afaik, which was already removed BEFORE it was announced that it's forbidden.
The weird thing is, its not banned in other servers and probably was used in the gold rush event.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Script was recently updated after a looong time, and think he removed the "Beta" cloth calc thing although I don't think it was something forbidden.

Fort battle related stuff was already removed BEFORE the "Forbidden" announcement so idk what else could it be that the author (allegedly) still didn't remove.

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It's not like we review a script every time they update, but it might be time to take a look at this one again.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
That is not what I meant.
But yea, one could, or more like should, have checked it one last time before an Announcement. That's the way of "Professionals" , but yea..

DeletedUser872

Script was recently updated after a looong time, and think he removed the "Beta" cloth calc thing although I don't think it was something forbidden.

Fort battle related stuff was already removed BEFORE the "Forbidden" announcement so idk what else could it be that the author (allegedly) still didn't remove.

The clothcalc was removed only to be reworked due to some internal change. It will be back soon.
The fact is that the script has NOTHING illegal right now and there are many other scripts allowed with illegal features (e.g. TW-DB and TW-Calc with premium feauture deactivated, saved cloth sets, etc).
It's really a no sense do not allow TWIR, it's again player communities who are probably the only 1 thing that still keep the game alive

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
player communities who are probably the only 1 thing that still keep the game alive
Not probably, but definitely.

Most of the features that Scripts bring are the things that were supposed to be added to the game years ago.
Sucks how even the simplest but most useful things aren't added still. Some of the scripts are as old as the game even.

Trying to play the game without the scripts is torturing, as well as playing on mobile.

Mr. Perseus

Reservist
That's a whole different script though, similar to the Duel warner bs
But I don't see TW-IR giving such advantages to a person and it was forbidden for data mining or so regarding FFs afaik, which was already removed BEFORE it was announced that it's forbidden.

Unlike the gold/silver job finder, the „duel warner bs“ is actually allowed (at least on German servers).

0xotnik

Reservist
in connection with the reset of hearts, maybe you will make some compensation in the form of a bag for 5K-10K hearts, a link on the main page for login to the game. Thanks

GOT IT (24bag with 1500h)
TY VM <3

Last edited:

leandro.colo

Reservist
Hi, I can't believe, you have seen the review you deserve.

The TWIR development team is sensational, even the code on github, more readable than that ...
I don't know what they expect. (Lions)

Since it was banned (September 2019), they have provided plenty of updates.

DeletedUser3671

Afaik that script was forbidden becaused it was causing a high load on the servers. It's not because a feature is not illegal that it cannot cause a huge server load. Did you know that each time you load or reload the game, TWIR performs about 40 requests to the game's servers, even if you're not using any of its features ? Not to mention the whole market scan thing every 15 minutes. I can't talk for all scripts, but if you install TW Toolkit, it won't make 70 requests an hour if you're letting the game idle on your computer or are not using its features (actually it won't make any).

I really don't know if it was forbidden because of a particular feature that was removed, but having a really quick look at it, it doesn't seem to have changed much since the moment it was forbidden (in terms of removed things at least). I've always been very sceptical about "illegal features" because it feels very arbitrary and varies depending on which server you play, but if there is a feature that is widely considered illegal and that has not been implemented in any other script for that reason, I guess it's the automated sending of event currencies. Implementing that very feature into an already forbidden script while hoping to get it allowed again might just not be the best move.

That's just my personal opinion but I guess what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't seem "sensationally fixed" to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 115945

Jamza, author of TWIR, fixed this "heavy load" imediatelly after reporting this "bug". It is safe to use.
/As i said, it is safe to use any script you want, because InnoGames games can´t find out which script are you using.