• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

State of the recent updates.

Are you satisfied with the contribution from the west developers in the recent updates?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Football

Sergeant
I did a phone call to InnoGames because i wanted to ask them why they stopped taking care about The West and they told me there is only 1 man who can ansfer me about this game because no one else is in InnoGames who take care about this game. Polite woman told me if i want to catch him to make a phone call with him i have to be very lucky because he doesent spend time in company.
I wrote to 10 emails of InnoGames and The West about very important questions (not about updates) The emails i sended 1.1.2023 never got ansfered until today.

I dont understand why you waste your time with complaining i really dont nderstand there are games what get updates....

The faster you will ralise that nothing will change the faster you will be happier person.

Game is DEAD you will not make new players, never.
We have more chance that somone discover a timte traveler machine then this game is being good again.