• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

State of the recent updates.

Are you satisfied with the contribution from the west developers in the recent updates?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

unhappybee

Reservist
Dear fellow players,

This poll addresses our concerns about inactive developers who are not contributing to the game's improvement. Let's share our experiences and observations to highlight the impact of their inactivity. By providing this feedback, we can show them that we are not satisfied with the work they are providing, which lead towards negative gaming experience. Your participation is crucial in showing the desperation from side of players, who care about the future and outcome of our beloved game. Only Together, we can ensure that they register our anger and dissatisfaction in recent updates and take necessary actions towards more positive gaming experience.

Thank you for taking participation in this poll.

Criminus

Private First Class
You’ve been told he’s away for a wee while enjoying his holiday & life and yet here we are. And some well informed experts too. Diggo is not part time and shouldn’t be your problem first of all. If you never worked in that environment you shouldn’t talk or critique. Each country has it’s own rules and laws and this company is based in Germany.

How many players are supporting this game via premium features or by buying nuggets?
Now I know some items are not worth paying for but how do you expect the game will evolve?

WHY SHOULD WE PAY FOR A FREE GAME OH MY GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE
Then don’t and don’t complain.

A business is supported by customers buying their products.

DeletedUser1406

I'm totally biased but the developer is fine - I would be pointing fingers at the lack of game designers and competent product managers. Those are the ones who decide a product's future.

You can take example from a lot of AAA games - where products are shipped unfinished as they are rushed by marketing/leadership teams, then you can look at a title such as BattleBit Remastered who's only had 1 developer (and 1 designer) with complete freedom to work on a game that ended up being a top seller.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
he’s away for a wee while enjoying his holiday & life
No one said otherwise, of course everyone is entitled to a vacation. It was about the pre-vacation updates. They're disappointing. And I'm not saying it's the developer's fault, although it's obvious he's not as attentive to the game as he was in the early days.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The poll should've had a different question.

Should Lenka(LCM) resign or not?

My answer is x10000 times YES , because she is simply not the person that should manage to what should be done for the game , she has no idea about the game and sadly she is getting paid A LOT OF MONEY for doing absolutely nothing good for the community.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Your riot is very very interesting! Isn't it about the character class bonuses? That's the update where went in the pants!?

And not the claim InnoGame did nothing! So well they have done something! New work new collection against!

And wehr is terminated at InnoGame we have no influence!

Guiri

Corporal
The poll should've had a different question.

Should Lenka(LCM) resign or not?

My answer is x10000 times YES , because she is simply not the person that should manage to what should be done for the game , she has no idea about the game and sadly she is getting paid A LOT OF MONEY for doing absolutely nothing good for the community.
So what? As long as people buy nuggets, she fulfills her goals. Do you think the owners of InnoGames cares about the community or their bank accounts? Imagine if 50% of the players on all servers quit the game, then heads would roll.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
So what? As long as people buy nuggets, she fulfills her goals. Do you think the owners of InnoGames cares about the community or their bank accounts? Imagine if 50% of the players on all servers quit the game, then heads would roll.
Totally agree with this.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
If the company actually invested onto the game and hired many more developers none of this questions should arise. You have 2 developers ( assuming both work part time ) why not hire 2 or 3 more that will work full time and they can provide with more ideas and solutions?

Oh I forgot, LCM has the last say so even if they bring 10000 developers the clueless LCM will just not accept 99% of it because in her little mind she is the best of knowing what's best for the game and I'm 100% sure she doesn't even know how EXP works because she is simply living in 2008. Hate me as you want but that is the harsh reality.