• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Quest: Ödland (Fauler Hilfssheriff?)

DeletedUser

I got up to Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer IV) and had a quest with Mrs. Anderson where she was going to give me a cake. After completing the first quest Mrs. Anderson disappeared, I then cancelled the quest from her hoping she'd come back. She hasn't. Any tips?

DeletedUser

Yeah I know where she is, she disappeared though. I'm looking exactly where she should be but she's gone.

DeletedUser

Iguess after canceling the quest you have no chance to complete it...

DeletedUser

Before cancelling it I had no chance with her disappearing....

DeletedUser

same thing as mahow. she dissapear right when i only had to go to her to get reward

DeletedUser

mrs anderson told me her son dean were went to the "waldwiese" but i can't find him there :blink:

DeletedUser

Waldwiese = Forest meadow;)

CLOSE to there - not exaxtly there...

DeletedUser

Waldwiese = Forest meadow;)

CLOSE to there - not exaxtly there...

Well close or not, it's not marked on the map, he's probably hiding in some bushes with his pants on his knees, cause i can't spot him :mad:

DeletedUser

Hi, please have a closer look on the map @ forrest meadow - as i remember a little bit upper and a bit shifted to the left you should fin him. On the big map forrest meadow and Dean might appear as one dot...

DeletedUser

Hi, please have a closer look on the map @ forrest meadow - as i remember a little bit upper and a bit shifted to the left you should fin him. On the big map forrest meadow and Dean might appear as one dot...

Nope, not even if i put grandma spectacles on can i spot Dean nor any other players in a spot with no mark. I inserted the javascript link from tw db and spot where Dean should be is empty.

DeletedUser487

No problems ! In english :
• Accept the Sherriff's quest ;
• Go to Jonny Westwood and accept his quest ;
• Go to Flint Westwood and accept his quest (Scare birds off the field ~ 5h) ;
• Go back to Flint Westwood and finish his quest ;
• Go to Jonny Westwood and finish his quest ;
• Finish the sheriff's quest ;
• John will give you another quest, finish it ;
• Open the two little bags ;
• Equip the Salt normally fount Scarying birds and finish the sheriff's quest ;
• Go to Flint Westwood to have a new quest (Build an irriguation system ~ 5h) ;
• Go back to Flint Westwood to finish his quest ;
• Flint Westwood will give you a new quest, to finish it you must have 3 fertilizer ;
• Go to mucking out the stables to have it.
• Go to Flint Westwood finish the precedent quest and accept the new (Felling trees ~ 2.30h)​

While doing "Scare birds off the field" I founded Salz (Salt?).

DeletedUser

..that's ok with Salz/salt. Maybe you could use it later in that quest line ;)

As for the vanished Dean - have all of you who don't see Dean already finished the Salz/salt part at the Sheriff's? If yes, that could be the reason, since it's supposed to be the END of that questline. Nasty bugs! ^^

DeletedUser

Finished all possible quest now. (With salts too). Near Forest meadow is nothing. Dean is not there. Bug?

DeletedUser

I'm still stuck at:

Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer)

Requires:
Resolve: Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer IV)
Besitzurkunde der Farm 0/1

First step I don't KNow who to "point" at the saloon, as I don't speak german and the translator is not so good.

2nd part?? Farm act...?? Where do I get it?

DeletedUser

The 'Besitzurkunde der Farm' (deed of ownership for the farm) is in the tin box you've found at felling trees... well, and then it's Waupee again, as for all important quest decisions ;)