• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Quest: Ödland (Fauler Hilfssheriff?)

DeletedUser

.. have you already accepted Ödland (Lost son) (ID 787)..?
You'll need that quest in order to find Dean...
No, I haven't. I don't know where I can get it. I don't see new quests in the saloon. :(

DeletedUser

..it's not in the Saloon, it's at Dean's Mum's place - one sector below Dean...

DeletedUser

..it's not in the Saloon, it's at Dean's Mum's place - one sector below Dean...
I checked all 40 sectors. But I not found Dean's Mum's place. I haven't this place on my map:(

DeletedUser

what level are you maybe you have to be a higher level to do the rest?
If I have a low level, then why the quest Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer) is available?
My level is 37.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer II)
Sheriff John Fitzburn: Dean An...dreson? Jetzt wo du es sagst! Der Gute hat hier schon häufig Ärger gemacht. Hat eine Menge Leute mit seinen herablassenden Sprüchen und seiner Arroganz provoziert. Da sind einige Ganoven ziemlich sauer geworden und haben eine Schlägerei angezettelt. Du wirst im Moment nicht an ihn herankommen. Der Blondschopf sitzt seit letzter Nacht bei mir im Knast, aber ich kann dir ja ein Date organisieren, wenn es denn so dringend ist!

Hint: Nimm diese Quest nur an, wenn du dir ganz sicher bist, dass die Beschreibung der Person mit der in den alten Briefen übereinstimmt!
I've chosen this mission and it was wrong.I should have chosen Henry's mission.And now what am I supposed to do?Can someone help me?Please.

DeletedUser

I've chosen this mission and it was wrong.I should have chosen Henry's mission.And now what am I supposed to do?Can someone help me?Please.

Erm... Waupee would be the right one - since there's still no translation of the quest and G**gle's translations aren't the best most of the time I think it's ok to spoil that part.

As for the wrong decision: I picked the right one the first time, but what I've heard of other players it's still possible to accept the other ones (including Waupee) - just think of the requirement to get the decisions ;)

DeletedUser

So you don't have Salz (salt) anymore?
It was possible to resolve this quest way too early due to a bug. This should be the last quest in the line - if it's done, it's over ;)

No, i dont have any salt. I've done that quest at the begining. Now how can i solve the quest? There is any way to get another salt?

DeletedUser

What do I do for this quest?

Badlands (The rightful owner)

Sheriff John Fitzburn: You have found a property deed for Flint Westwood's farm with a different name on it. Flint also has a title deed for the farm. As long as the owner can prove to me that Flint has forged the deed, I can not do anything against. Find the owner! At best you'll start to show up to the people in the saloon, the deed with his name. They know a lot of people and you can surely help. If you can prove it, by fraud, you might even get a reward.

Resolve: Badlands (The rightful owner of IV)
Deed to the farm 1 / 1 (Done)

+ 250 Experience points
+ $ 250

I have went to flint to try to complete the quest id doesn't work. I have looked everywhere for someone else that I have to go to but that brings up nothing. Any ideas please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer II)
Sheriff John Fitzburn: Dean An...dreson? Jetzt wo du es sagst! Der Gute hat hier schon häufig Ärger gemacht. Hat eine Menge Leute mit seinen herablassenden Sprüchen und seiner Arroganz provoziert. Da sind einige Ganoven ziemlich sauer geworden und haben eine Schlägerei angezettelt. Du wirst im Moment nicht an ihn herankommen. Der Blondschopf sitzt seit letzter Nacht bei mir im Knast, aber ich kann dir ja ein Date organisieren, wenn es denn so dringend ist!

Hint: Nimm diese Quest nur an, wenn du dir ganz sicher bist, dass die Beschreibung der Person mit der in den alten Briefen übereinstimmt!

This is the translation:

Badlands (The rightful owner of II)
Sheriff John Fitzburn Dean dreson To ...? Now that you mention it! The good has been done here often anger. Has a lot of people with his sayings and his condescending arrogance provoked. There are some crooks have become quite upset and instigated a brawl. You will not get near him at the moment. The blond boy sitting with me since last night in jail, but I can think about getting a date if it is so urgent, then!

Hint: Take this quest only if you you're quite sure that the description of the person with the old in the letters match!
I've chosen this mission and what it should have chosen Henry's wrong.I mission.And now what am I supposed to do? Can someone help me? Please.
parjus is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

DeletedUser

This is the translation:

Badlands (The rightful owner of II)
Sheriff John Fitzburn Dean dreson To ...? Now that you mention it! The good has been done here often anger. Has a lot of people with his sayings and his condescending arrogance provoked. There are some crooks have become quite upset and instigated a brawl. You will not get near him at the moment. The blond boy sitting with me since last night in jail, but I can think about getting a date if it is so urgent, then!

Hint: Take this quest only if you you're quite sure that the description of the person with the old in the letters match!
I've chosen this mission and what it should have chosen Henry's wrong.I mission.And now what am I supposed to do? Can someone help me? Please.
parjus is offline Report Post Reply With Quote
Well,thanks for it but it doesn't matter anymore.I deleted my account yesterday because I want to begin with another one.

DeletedUser

whoever set this quest up doesn't know how to do his her job it is still bugged so far only 1 person have been able to see dean Anderson searched map all 40sectors no dean can you fix this quest please cause there is no point having a quest which u cannot solve or find where to complete the quest

DeletedUser

Ödland (A long journey)

Waupee: Du wirst mehrere Tage unterwegs sein, wenn du zum Haus der Andersons willst. Mit diesem Sattel wirst du aber nicht weit kommen! Besorg dir einen ordentlichen Sattel, dann reden wir weiter!
Hint: Die Arbeit Pferde einreiten könnte sich für dich lohne

anyone know what's next?

DeletedUser

...so far only 1 person have been able to see dean Anderson...

There must be many more who solved it - did you have a look at the market the last few days? Dozens of this quest's reward were for sale ;)

I could resolve it, too. Two points that could have led to success:
- I didn't complete the salt quest until when it was logical to do it (after completing the appropriate part I quest)
- I've chosen Waupee at my first try

/edit:
Ödland (A long journey)
... Besorg dir einen ordentlichen Sattel, dann reden wir weiter!
Hint: Die Arbeit Pferde einreiten könnte sich für dich lohne

anyone know what's next?
Look at the requirements. Use Google to translate the text. Try breaking in horses until you'll get a saddle ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There must be many more who solved it - did you have a look at the market the last few days? Dozens of this quest's reward were for sale ;)

I could resolve it, too. Two points that could have led to success:
- I didn't complete the salt quest until when it was logical to do it (after completing the appropriate part I quest)
- I've chosen Waupee at my first try

/edit:

Look at the requirements. Use Google to translate the text. Try breaking in horses until you'll get a saddle ;)

damn why give me such a bad reply i have chosen the right path which is waupeee and have met requirement this is a bug definitely and someone should fix see cant see dean Anderson in map

DeletedUser

Salt

Than again.

Can i get an another salt somehow? (I've used it when it was buggy and now i can't finish the quest...)

DeletedUser

damn why give me such a bad reply i have chosen the right path which is waupeee and have met requirement this is a bug definitely and someone should fix see cant see dean Anderson in map

mehh critic its now finally solved sorry its not salt i did everything right and now bug is fixed