• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Poll about lv 250

What you think about the new update (lv250 - 1.3kkk+ xp)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ungava

Private
There will be positive changes in regards to XP potions.
Are you really going to allow the update for the normal worlds ? The circus bug problem is not solved. At least 2 Hungarian and 1 German worlds were affected, but it could be more. In 1 day, 223x 25% potion have gained. That is 55level. It was alive for 3 days. Years of work, TP gaining will be wasted, because some bug exploiters will be at the top of the ranking.
Not only for these worlds, but for the entire game they will have the most XP and will reach level 250 on the first day.
It's that convenient for InnoGames that some players jump from 50 million XP to over 1 billion because of a bug...

Limit the level of XP potions to 150, or at least cap the maximum amount of XP you can get from them at 1 million.

Screenshot_1.jpg

ungava

Private
Are you really going to allow the update for the normal worlds ? The circus bug problem is not solved. At least 2 Hungarian and 1 German worlds were affected, but it could be more. In 1 day, 223x 25% potion have gained. That is 55level. It was alive for 3 days. Years of work, TP gaining will be wasted, because some bug exploiters will be at the top of the ranking.
Not only for these worlds, but for the entire game they will have the most XP and will reach level 250 on the first day.
It's that convenient for InnoGames that some players jump from 50 million XP to over 1 billion because of a bug...

Limit the level of XP potions to 150, or at least cap the maximum amount of XP you can get from them at 1 million.

View attachment 844
Another player just laughed and said he has 560 25% XP drinks. That's 140 levels. So if he starts at level 150 he jumps straight to level 250 (1.4 billion XP) and then he shoots 40 more levels to the last level which is worth 30 million each (1.2 billion XP) So because of a bug he gets 2.5 billion XP in 1 day. And InnoGames does nothing about it !
If it happens it won't be fixed any more, than the overpowered Union set that drove a third of the fortress fighters out of the game.
If this is what InnoGames is going to allow, I don't know why we're even bothering to play it...

Another player just laughed and said he has 560 25% XP drinks. That's 140 levels. So if he starts at level 150 he jumps straight to level 250 (1.4 billion XP) and then he shoots 40 more levels to the last level which is worth 30 million each (1.2 billion XP) So because of a bug he gets 2.5 billion XP in 1 day. And InnoGames does nothing about it !
If it happens it won't be fixed any more, than the overpowered Union set that drove a third of the fortress fighters out of the game.
If this is what InnoGames is going to allow, I don't know why we're even bothering to play it...
well as bug-using is strictly not allowed, i would expect that they will react properly

on the other side, my bug-using of the cinema-daily quest bug over many years was also not sanctioned :P

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I play the The West already 14 years and have about 8x the drink 10% Won more not! From Wanderzirkus I have never received the 25% drink only Dauer Haft scrap! How can it be that one 233 = 25% drinks received? There had to be a gross error at the traveling circus

Beef

Lance Corporal

View attachment 844
what circus bug? asking for a friend

mxj1

Private First Class
It was in 2018 iirc but it wasn't bug as mentioned above just one of thousands examples of tw team, not thinking about that you can spin many times xd. Bug on the other hand was when you could exploit reedeming infinite number of 500bond letters that you got for comeback bonus and abuse that on old accounts. I printed 1.1kkk $ in 2 days that way, good old times, good this game is dead now.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

On a server I first tested this exploit new players to this day get those crafting items as recommended if they open shop first time cuz I bought hudred thousands of them.
BTW, anyone in the world got circus set ^5?
unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Beef

Lance Corporal
so basically it was just the 25% and the bond letters in the common pool and you coulda rolled with 25 bonds, right?

It was in 2018 iirc but it wasn't bug as mentioned above just one of thousands examples of tw team, not thinking about that you can spin many times xd. Bug on the other hand was when you could exploit reedeming infinite number of 500bond letters that you got for comeback bonus and abuse that on old accounts. I printed 1.1kkk $ in 2 days that way, good old times, good this game is dead now.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

On a server I first tested this exploit new players to this day get those crafting items as recommended if they open shop first time cuz I bought hudred thousands of them.
unknown.png
1665428062631.png
ye my bro fair game ngl

Last edited by a moderator:

Football

Sergeant
It was in 2018 iirc but it wasn't bug as mentioned above just one of thousands examples of tw team f***up, not thinking about that you can spin many times xd. Bug on the other hand was when you could exploit reedeming infinite number of 500bond letters that you got for comeback bonus and abuse that on old accounts. I printed 1.1kkk $ in 2 days that way, good old times, good this game is dead now.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
3379 premium chest nice. Do you have Lvl 5 golden tomahawk?

Status
Not open for further replies.