• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Poll about lv 250

What you think about the new update (lv250 - 1.3kkk+ xp)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrotechnist

Private
Discussions were made in different topics, different opinions and 0 interes from the developer towards what players think.
There's no need to debate any opinion here because we already know about most of them, just vote if you consider the update a step forward or backward. The poll, no matter the result, as usual, won't interfere with whatever the dev decides to throw at us, it's just to see some numbers...

Nairam96

Reservist
I see that the number of aberrations bring to the address of this game, always will find a few not to suit them something

eusuntguta

Private
they don't have any kind of support for level 150. those with level 150-160 don't make as much as one with 200 does from daily logging, even if they work all day for seconds. Adding some extra levels and some work is two weeks' work, and I say this as a programmer. To come up with such a mess after three years, all those who worked on this should resign if they have a minimum level of dignity. Obviously that's not the case, but I'm just saying.

eusuntguta

Private
You will all think of aberrations like: exp potions in the shop, at angus, that you will gain more experience at forts, duels... They promised absolutely nothing, They had the opportunity to put a lot of experience into new jobs and they didn't. Why would they increase experience from duels, forts and so on? Many of those who say that this update is a good idea because you think they will make improvements. I suggest you analyze only what they said this update will bring, not what you think it will bring in the future.

Loki

The West Team
Hi one, Hi all. :up:

I don't see much point in this poll. It is not constructive at all.

Please remember that the questions forum is only for questions about how the game works, not any other topic.

1. This is not the last update of this game. We are working on new things.
2. Some of your suggestions are already in "the works".
3. There will be new things for PvP.
4. The changes will start, hopefully, this year. If not, in the beginning of 2023.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Would be nice to see XP potions in Veran Shop ( 5 and 10% ) , Adventures will be alive again. Also Energy boxes and First aid kits , as much as you don't like Adventures you will play to gather Veteran Points to buy either boxes or XP potions. This is also going to bring Adventures back so it would be the perfect opportunity to bring new map(s). Also now we have better chances of completing the new Adventure achievements :up:

Also a player ( I don't remember his name sorry ) suggested 1k XP per round survived in a Fort Battle, also a fair amount since you need over almost 2M to level up and it increases by every 3 levels.. 56k XP will be almost nothing but it's a fair amount.

Loki

The West Team
1) There will be positive changes in regards to XP potions.
This Oktoberfest, we have the 10% one in the Uncommon list.
It's a lot of XP for the Uncommon list.

2) 1k XP per round can be ok or not..
I agree that more XP should (and probably will be) rewarded for PvP.
But will the HP players still sacrifice themselves knowing that they will make far less XP?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Before doing crazy things with adventures, please, add a mousetracker, because people abuse bots and autoclick programs and administrators don't have the necessary tools to uncover and prove this kind of regulatory violation.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's not about adventures in particular. Multiaccounts are usually practised here. Players create accounts in order to be able to farm chests/veteran points. But that's not the main problem. I'm talking about bots and autoclick in general. They are used to make money or xp (xp usually on new worlds, but possibly from 11 october on old worlds too). It's a program that do jobs for you, changes items, restores hp, motivation, energy etc. It can be set not to do everything in the same order and at noticeable time differences, so that it can only be detected by a mousetracker program (or by a captcha test that would appear randomly). But administrators can't tell which players are using these type of programs. I know people who have, I've spoken to them privately, they say they've been using for a long time and can't be caught. Most of them feel the need to brag about it. Although when someone works 10 hours a day on 15 second jobs, it's kind of obvious, but without proof these players can't be sanctioned. These programs/bots can also be programmed for adventures. They don't necessarily have to play, the player can be afk in the adventure and take rewards. The rules don't provide penalties for those who are afk (or who shoot their own teammates), so I don't see where there would be a problem for those who have such intentions.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
But since the xp needed to level up now 10% is not that much big of a deal , a lot of xp can be a 25% potion that you can add in the Very Rare category.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
What would you have done if InnoGame hadn't installed such a big update??? Properly cried and written it will be an intern at the programming and and and. Whether a 150+ or just 100+ level introduced. It does not matter. You can never please all of us. Be thankful! And make suggestions for improvement! vote if the update was correct!? Hulen like 5 year old child. Bring Good Suggestions!!!

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
to join the worlds and players together would be the most reasonable idea. the activity is going to decrease more and more.

DaveKing

Private
1) There will be positive changes in regards to XP potions.
You should not fall over the other side of the horse. Because if XP potion gets into places where you can buy it for nuggets, the rich players will start piling up. That way they can overtake people who have been grinding XP for years. Now they can get an advantage by spending real money on it

There was a problem with this in the circus a few years ago. The 25% XP potion has been added to the common categories. And it took a few days to switch and shut down the circus, but by it had arrived into some of the normal worlds. At this point, some big nugget players had scored hundreds of these 25% drinks. Because of this, from back regions they will jump up to the top of the rankings and make many years of work meaningless. If all is true I know of a player who has accumulated so many potions at this time that he will jump to almost level 250 now if he uses them ! But you have not done anything about it ! For example you could limit the potency of blue XP potions to 175 (maximum 200). And introduce a new potion that gives XP of the current level even at higher levels. This way, those who exploit this flaw would not gain an irrecoverable but only a significant advantage. But of course if the update for the normal worlds will be available on Tuesday, it's pointless to talk about it.
In many more worlds this can happen if you set it wrong !

Give XP potions for quest rewards, for activity... but not for nuggets !

Status
Not open for further replies.