• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest Event 2022 Feedback

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
For those who keep saying that the duel set is OP, is not. For ~50 extra tactics you lose a lot of dodging/aiming and most of the time when you want tactics, you don't need vigor, but aiming/dodging. And that 50 extra tactics can be compensated with green silk scarf with thomas. Or highlander's shirt and pants. Or both.
PS: You forgot to add the name for the duel set. It's Sarah Astor.

Actually, on beta we cannot see the bonus for Sarah' pants, so we should add 7str 6mob 7car 81 tactics 81 vigor 45 aiming 27 dodging 27 hp to the already existing bonuses you see in the prinscreen above (for pants+2)

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
POV: you are a worker and John Astor is not for you..

We already have high enough attack % + Character bonus , we don't need to get +10 attack when we already have 360% , maybe add just a bit of sector damage like 30-50 , kthxbye

P.S For duelers this is a very good set.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think this is their way of balancing the forts: small sector bonus on defense. Anyway, you'll surely find someone with a captain's rifle or chef's knives and a Murrieta's horse+saddle for a decent sector bonus (or even someone with a golden horse+saddle and/or gringo's weapons), so it's not that bad.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I think this is their way of balancing the forts: small sector bonus on defense. Anyway, you'll surely find someone with a captain's rifle or chef's knives and a Murrieta's horse+saddle for a decent sector bonus (or even someone with a golden horse+saddle and/or gringo's weapons), so it's not that bad.
You are right , the set is really good maybe a bit over tuned as well but would've been nice to have a bit of sector damage as well.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
What upgrades? This new set is better than unionist if you have unionist +0 and this one +2, But it depends on how valuable you consider the sector bonus to be. If you also have a Unionist rifle, it would matter a lot, because probably no one would have more sector damage than you. Unionist +1 give +6 extra attack so it's much better than John Aster's set at any upgrade.

Last edited:

Beef

Lance Corporal
haha, it's true...this set does close the gap with union because of that extra leadership...but that's still an all around much better set. safe to say the weapons suck though and i guess i'm fine with the fact that they suck...if only those union weapons would be nerfed as well so we don't see 50k damage every battle from lv1 weapons

darkuletzz

Private
The ff set look better than ann, but c'mon just add the same attack , ann it s from 2019...

Last edited by a moderator:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Remove all chests from 3rd option and leave only the Incredible chest and the rare Oktoberfest chest ( why have a First aid kit and also an Incredible chest that also gives First aid kit? ) having Steel Lined chest , Adventure chest are totally USELESS , this has been said before as well , those chests are the most useless chests , whatever you get from them you sell them to the trader because they are trash. Also the Iron clad chest from 2nd option , all those chest MUST GO , it's not only me but a lot of people can tell you how useless those chests are , as many times as you say USELESS it won't change the fact that they are really really useless and in short consuming money to get TRASH.

You can easily replace all these useless chests woth experience filters as they indicate to us on Facebook an increased level cap these filters should help with leveling, 2% should be in the common category, 5% in the uncommon , 10% on rare and 25% on last.

Also more bonds.. Green and Red letter in common , Blue and Gold letter in Uncommon , Black and Extraordinary letter in Rare class.

Boosts are fine to stay in my opinion, but only in the common class

If you can't get the chests out of the rewards, make new quests in Angus where we can exchange these chests for bonds, since they have now made some new quests with the ability/trait filters I believe they can do it in the chests and in many other useless items that give us in the rewards

Another idea is to add Avatars and if someone doesn't want it , he can exchange with bonds on Angus , 200 bonds for 1 Avatar like the game sells them. You made a quest with SP/AP exchange on Angus this will not be hard to do as well

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It still runs the traveling circus! With useless boxes. and the Oktoberfest comes every year with langweille Materiall. Since the budget is minimal, InnoGame is annoying with Useless Truths.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The fort set is the same. The clothes have the same bonus and the set bonus is the almost the same, you only reduced the attack by 1. That's it. One (1) attack. Where is the point of the nerf if you only reduce 1 attack.... Now you have 190 instead of 191 attack, wow, such a big relevant nerf. RIP attackers. Again.

Football

Sergeant
Do you make these feedback topics to make fun of the players who waste their time analyzing the sets, comparing them and giving feedback? EVERYONE said the duel set was OP, and you BUFF IT =)))))
Wtf they buffed the set omg

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Well guys , it's safe to say that there's no point of us giving feedback , if they don't respect their players then we should not respect them , give us 1 good explanation on how on earth you buffed the duel set when 95% of the players that gave feedback said that it is overtuned , do you listen to the majority or the 1 random guy who posts 1 time per 5 years in forum?

Also event after event after event after event we asked so many times and not 1-2-3 players but a lot of players , not only in beta forum but also in many other local forums , we asked for those junk chests to be removed from the prize pool but you continue bringing them event after event and it doesn't seem you will stop doing that.

Personally I registered in beta forum to give feedback for events/sets/and many more stuff. From now on I will stop giving any feedback whatsoever , it's clear you do not care AT ALL about players feedback , you do not listen to the majority . you always listen to 1 random guy.

Peace out. It was nice knowing you all , I will grab my pop corn and laugh at this game everytime an event comes and they ask for feedback :D :D :D :D :D :D