• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New Set Sale - 2023

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It was a special occasion: the 13th anniversary of the west. We'll probably get a similar discount on Black friday.

Artem124

Sergeant
The set is already best in slot right now and it's quite cheat compared to other premium sets, why do you want a buff?
The only thing they could do would be to reverse the uniform bonus with the necklace bonus and possibly change the 25% luck on the pistol and sword to 20% money or 10% drop, because luck is pretty much useless for a drop set. Anything more than that wouldn't make sense.
im asking them too buff the bouns's that are included on items
like 30% drop
25% exp etc..

the gear in 2018 are 100% better then gear in 2023%

like look at deputy
50% drop on hat
50% luck on tie/belt
120% speed on shoes

what we get in 2023?
25-30% drop
25% exp
25% money
25% luck

like why did we downgrade??

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You only take individual bonuses into account, I'm talking about the whole set or its usefulness. There are some old items that are still good, and that's fine, it would have been detrimental to make them obsolete.

So how exactly are the old sets better than the new ones?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Loki Can't InnoGame release the new Comte de Rochambeau set for new worlds? For normal worlds it is nothing werd. Only for collectors it is what werd! For new worlds you can use the Comte de Rochambeau set well.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You only take individual bonuses into account, I'm talking about the whole set or its usefulness. There are some old items that are still good, and that's fine, it would have been detrimental to make them obsolete.

:up:
For me it looks like the new set parts is good. Since there are green numbers. But just my opinion. But good comparison. Wen many the calculator would use for comparisons. Wehre part discussions superfluous.

DaveKing

Private
The new set as a whole set is good, but not piece by piece. If you already have a valuable set of several nugget items, you find it less less valuable.

Artem124

Sergeant

idc about the skills etc the set gives..

its super rare too see someone wearing a complete nugget set for anything besides lps for a job

im just talking about the bouns on the items...

i buy nugget gear for majority the bouns's it comes with the items on them so i can combo them with other gear etc

when i farm for products i wear a mix of drop gear
when i farm for luck i wear a mix of luck gear
money etc
exp etc..

i dont care that it can give me 500 more random skills.. it makes no change for me but more lp for the higher lvl jobs thats it

repeating myself again

im asking them too buff the bouns's that are included on items
like 30% drop
25% exp etc..

the gear in 2018 are 100% better then gear in 2023%

like look at deputy
50% drop on hat
50% luck on tie/belt
120% speed on shoes

what we get in 2023? on each item not full set im talking about!!!
25-30% drop
25% exp
25% money
25% luck

like why did we downgrade??

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
These items are already very good, no buff needed. Maybe boots would have worked with 35-40% chance, same with blouse and pants, 30% drop chance would be great, compared to 20% as it is now for the best items for drop. But the set is not bad. The horse set and guns are best in the slot for what they offer.

dublik

Lance Corporal
as we have learned, they never ask for feedback on nugget items that go on sale, be it items that are sold after an event, or standalone sales with new gear like this. they only ever want feedback for items that can be gotten just by playing and participating in an event. which means, they will sell the upcoming nugget weapons for independence event without ever asking the community what they think about them. it is sad, but it is what it is

edit:
one exception to this is the oktoberfest nugget sale, that happened half a year after the event, where they asked for feedback