• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New Set Sale - 2023

Artem124

Sergeant
this nugget set needs bouns' buffed and swapped around on pieces like i discussed in other chat..
or else im saving my nuggets if nothing changes

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The set is already best in slot right now and it's quite cheat compared to other premium sets, why do you want a buff?
The only thing they could do would be to reverse the uniform bonus with the necklace bonus and possibly change the 25% luck on the pistol and sword to 20% money or 10% drop, because luck is pretty much useless for a drop set. Anything more than that wouldn't make sense.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
@Loki
Can you please make such sale sets auctionable?
There are enough sale sets that are already auctionable and some that are not.

You will not lose any revenue if you make the sets auctionable. Maybe you would even sell more. The person who sells the set on the market still has to buy the set with nuggets to do this.
There are always players who would buy such a set with ingame money on the market but not for nuggets in the store. But as mentioned above, the seller still has to pay nuggets for it.

KZI

Reservist
Hi :) Tell me plz, this set will be better than Skeleton lvl1? I got all Skeleton stuff on 1st upgrade. Im only interested in products finding (+% product drop chance) in jobs. Of course also i like item finding in a "Trading office" job, but for this i got a Paul Revere set. Finding products is my priority :) I got a 3K nuggets, i can affort this set but i don't wanna loose all nuggets too ;) So, change from Skeleton lvl1 will be noticable?
Greeting :) Sorry for my Engl too ;)

aimgei

Lance Corporal
Hi :) Tell me plz, this set will be better than Skeleton lvl1? I got all Skeleton stuff on 1st upgrade. Im only interested in products finding (+% product drop chance) in jobs. Of course also i like item finding in a "Trading office" job, but for this i got a Paul Revere set. Finding products is my priority :) I got a 3K nuggets, i can affort this set but i don't wanna loose all nuggets too ;) So, change from Skeleton lvl1 will be noticable?
This way you would get the most with the new set:
https://prnt.sc/Gm7Frw-Zq7-X

Edit: To not cause any confusion or misunderstanding -> A deputy chef's hat is needed

TadschMahal

Sergeant
the weapon set gives 12% more than the skel weapon set