• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Myth

DeletedUser2352

Very good point, Abedy. After months no one gets anywere.
Time for some hint I guess.

DeletedUser1352

Oh, the "?" job. I knew I was missing something. Now where did that sneaky job went.

you are acting like their is no info well how to change molten glass to unpolished glass?

DeletedUser

you are acting like their is no info well how to change molten glass to unpolished glass?

Got to love the sarcasm in that sentence. ;)

But yeah, one can interpret a question mark in many different ways.

DeletedUser1352

well I have no idea what items you need because only the devs know the details of this quest

anyway here is my thought the molten glass is hot so you have to cool it down to get unpollished glass so maybe you need water

but its also possible that you need some Distillate

the item description of this is
Different temperatures produce different substances. Let's see what the fire will give us today.

and to polish this item you may need a Polishing stone
the description of this is
A polishing stone to clean and maintain a weapon.

maybe you should try that

p.s. this are just some thoughts I have no idea if this could work because I did not test it yet

p.s.s it took me 5 min to come up whit this so why didn't you think about this? instead of complaining that their are question marks

DeletedUser

Well, it is what they are.

About me not coming up with ideas and not testing, I have and I did. I gave up. As many.

The items that you refer make sense in theory. But they are buffs so... it doesn't really make sense when we think of it.

To those still trying this... godspeed. =)

DeletedUser380

In case you're talking about the description of the items, is that really a hint? If we on TW-DB or somebody else hadn't used any extraordinary means to get an item's description, or even to know that such an item/quest exists, that hint would never have been discovered. Clearly, the difficulty of this quest simply implies getting full-value hints from the quest designers.

DeletedUser2890

The really hard part of the quest, is if the job have to be done in a certain hour on a specific day of the week - and/or eg. the motivation have to be more/less than a specific percentage and/or we have to have a certain number of a specific item in storage.
Thats why i havent started on the quest, because the combinations of items equipped/in storage/hour/day and so on gives a uncountable number of combinations.

The good part of the quest is if the informations gives a hint - and just leave the solutions to the people, who can combine the informations with the jobs and the items in the game - included the "new" craftable items.

DeletedUser

Well, in my opinion this is a good quest as it cant be solved that fast.
Quest should be not always easy. As nobody found out the solution everybody should work on it. Btw. as far as ONE guy is publishing a solution, the others are just clicking and finish this quest - worldwide.

In case you don't want puzzles - don't start quests at all and don't complain if you are hanging somewhere...

DeletedUser

Quest should be not always easy. As nobody found out the solution everybody should work on it. Btw. as far as ONE guy is publishing a solution, the others are just clicking and finish this quest - worldwide.

In case you don't want puzzles - don't start quests at all and don't complain if you are hanging somewhere...

It is a big difference between hard and impossible, you got it? The point is that this is too far beyond that acceptable line, so everybody already gave up, since there are no clues you can start from... And also if you are suppose to solve hard quest, there should be reasonable reward, but magnifying glass? Just another useless puzzle.

DeletedUser2271

I tryed with everything i could get about cooling glass down... but found nothing.
So i got that back and moved around the dailies. If anyone gets lucky on finding that thing out... i can get back and do it :D for now im over that one.

DeletedUser380

I completely agree with your point, the puzzle quests are probably the thing I enjoy most about the game. However, in this case I must say I recognize a huge difference between a puzzle and a brute-force search.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just some snippets roughly translated for non german speaking players...

- he showed a report of "Branding cattle"
- he had 19 glasses of water, afterwards 14 were left so probably 5 were used
- he had a canteen equiped

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thx, corrected it ;)

There are things also I never had/used so I had a look on the pictures name ingame - which is fieldbottle:lol:

DeletedUser

April's joke prank. Confirmed by the author.

Back to stage 1. :hmpf: