• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Micro configuration on Nicolas set bonus

asdf124

Private First Class
I think having approximately 171 hp in Nicolas cloth set at level 142 is stupendous due to it being a work set. Removing approximately 150 hp isn't bad, replacing it would be ideal.

DeletedUser3460

I think having approximately 171 hp in Nicolas cloth set at level 142 is stupendous due to it being a work set. Removing approximately 150 hp isn't bad, replacing it would be ideal.

Players in work sets are easy targets for duelers and Nicolas' Set is fairly strong in terms of SP/AP labor points, think of the HP as a added bonus which may prevent you from being KO'd in one solitary duel giving you time to bank cash/refill HP.

asdf124

Private First Class
It might also make em a target for those wanting to see how high they can go.

I reach 3.5k hp with my dueler using that set, however, I am most likely to lose 1-2k due to jobs taking other sets which usually have lower to no hp.

Making your argument untrue.(you can and will be koed in 1 duel if you aren't specked as a dueler.)

Question: Do you lose more hp if you had more hp at end of job?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3460

I did say "may prevent", anyhow, if you can convince the developers to re-calibrate Nicolas' Set then you have my support.