• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Mega Christmas bag 2021

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It should be. I think they messed up the the content of the bags. They contained horses and saddles with nuggets, but Josephine's items were not included. It's a mistake they should have repaired by now. Last year the event was already active in beta at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Wasn't that at the Valentine's Day event? Where you have to click and then you are lucky and got clothes otherwise hearts or envelopes or envelopes of money large $ 2500 or small $ 1250

sdd777

Private
The best bags are 2020 ones: cortina, cortez, revere, fisherman.

As of now, after 2.165 we have 2020-Bag with NO changes in description.

According to that Bag has 94 items inside - means no Cortez & Cortina?
You may compare to 2019-Bag with description of 116 items included.

Hope that contents of 2020-Bag have changed after all!

sdd777

Private
Per the information already offered here on the forum, we will post the exact announcement with the dates soon (most likely this coming week).

Please, make it clear - will we have Cortez & Cortina items/sets in 2020 bags/chests?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
That's what I'm talking about :wink:
Josephine was not a nugget purchase set...
  • Every players gets one free spin per day (two with first purchaser bonus).
  • Additional spins can be bought for 40 nuggets/bonds each.
So heres your answer , no nugget set , it was a tombola set that you could get clothes for free ( i got my josephine to ^1 for free )

Also dont believe anything you see in the Tw-Calc as its not an official site of the west , numbers , % , items may differ to what will actually be inside those bags/chests

sdd777

Private
Josephine was not a nugget purchase set...
  • Every players gets one free spin per day (two with first purchaser bonus).
  • Additional spins can be bought for 40 nuggets/bonds each.
So heres your answer , no nugget set , it was a tombola set that you could get clothes for free ( i got my josephine to ^1 for free )

2021 Bag description says - it contains 93 items.
So if you count all 2021 set items......

All I may say - tomorrow we'll know for sure.