• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Mega Christmas bag 2021

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
2021 Bag description says - it contains 93 items.
So if you count all 2021 set items......

All I may say - tomorrow we'll know for sure.

I think in the bag where 85 nuggets cost. I think the Josephine set is there

There are exactly 20 articles from Valentien to the Day of the Dead. CS is excluded, they are never in a bag Category:Item sets

Howdy ! To make everything clear, those of you who have doubts about what bags we will have or what items they will contain, look for last year's event and you will find what will be put in the bags, the price and the years of the bags.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
and for the record?
past events doesn't say anything about current or coming events
dotd was always in x-mas sale...... last 2 years it hasn't been
so.... make your own conclusions

Deleted User - 115745

Still no Cortez/Cortina items seem to be in 2020-bags...
When could we have it fixed?
first we need to get the event .... why you still argue whitout having the bagsecvent

Deleted User - 114704

Because the event is already live on the servers, meanwhile there is no announcement whatsoever.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
If cortez/cortina will not be in 2020 bags it will be THE BIGGEST JOKE of the year , same for josephine too , these 3 sets were not a nugget set they were tombola set , THEY MUST be in the bags , if you dont include them that means you are stealing them/deying them to get it for cheaper and you need us to actually spend 2.8M to buy it ( which btw ) it doesnt benefit you :)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
G. Cortez Set ist Tag der Toten 2020 im Shop Erhältlich 1800 Nuggets oder U-P-B oder Geld 2500k$ <--- Das ist Vorhanden wenn ihr den Cortez Sucht