• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Fort set

luvBB

Private
I'm an adventurer and I want to build a good combo for my class to use in fort battles.
As I study a bit (but still I'm a begginer) cortina clothes + summer spirits makes a good combo ... but not sure and I have doubts. Even don't know which weapons to use.
I'm able to buy from market with game $ or use nuggets in future sales but I don't want to spend those for useless combos for my class. (have full sousa but seems a set for duelist class IMHO)
Pleease kindly help me with sugestions. Good day! Thanks in advance!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
For me true good J. Fry's weapon set. Have rifle level 2. has everything you need for Att and Def.

John Adams' set or ( Robert R. Livingston's set Best combo with summer spirit. )

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Then you have to wait for Christmas bags. And good luck Cortina to Erlangen. Or your friends will sell you a one-off

martoru

Lance Corporal
+ summers spirits?
and weapons?
not need summer spirit after class updates

full cortina , horseback and weapons on defence
(bassett is a an cheaper option also)

full john bull horseback and weapons on atack
(full billy carboine is also an option on atack, till december when you gett bull or john bull with billy weapons)

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
any other advices?
John Bull set with Horse set and weapons for attack ( if you don't have weapons , try J.Fry weapons , if again you don't have this weapons , Carl weapons are ok but cortina weapons should work fine too because they give plenty of HP and defensive values )

If you don't have John Bull an alternative could be Livingston or Carl but they are not really that great.

Cortina set with Horse set and weapons for defense ( if you don't have Cortina Bassett is a cheaper alternative but again not that great )

DeletedUser5314

Full cortina for defense and full john bull for attack are your best options. John bull weapons are nugget only, so your second best options are billy claiborne weapons or cortina weapons for attack too. If cortina/bull are too expensive then livingston clothing + horse + charlie basset weapons is "decent" cheap choice, everything else I can think of is too outdated. Summer spirits isn't really used anymore, don't reccomend spending nuggets on that.

Since you are an advent I would reccomend going tank(with full strenght/hp points), you can try to clown around in damage gear with full leadership build but at the end of the day you are just greenhorn damager since advents don't have any bonuses for damage(there are some good advent damagers on colorado but they all have really good gear like union officer). If you really wanted to try damage then you already have really good attack set with sousa(the best except union) just remember to not have any points in HP since that lowers your damage per hit.

luvBB

Private
Thanks a lot for the tips peps (Got full Cortina set already for defense & 80% from John Bull for atack)!
Second ... can you please help me with some tips/advices for reskill for fort battle?
I don't want to be a full tank, I would also be interested in some resistance, dodging, damage... don't wanna die in first round.
I know for a duelist all goes to Charisma and Leadership ... but no ideea for Adventurer.
Thanks in advance and enthusiastic waiting your reply guys! :)

martoru

Lance Corporal
ideea of beeing an adventurier in ff is to block oposite part but keeping an sector as much as you can using ghost skill
so full tank is best option if you want to be usefull in ff...

fort fighting is a team game, if you want to be part of one and help you should maximize youre chances to be as best as youre class alow in it...
if you dont like to play tank. and to be a lonely wolf, then also cortina and bull are useless

Guiri

Corporal
in general as a tank you will wait most of the battle and have 2-5 rounds on point somewhere. as a damager you will hide all the battle and try to keep line of sight of the enemy

luvBB

Private
Understand ... but don't understand exactly the concept of being tank, being a bit new and asking for advices. So ... I need to go with full life & strenght? or which skills should I maximize? Should I stay in first line in battle... that means being tank?

Guiri

Corporal
in general full life and strength yeah and you should be in front to protect the tiny people behind you

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Here something from an old colleague. read through. Maybe you understand what they all want to tell you

a few people and I tested the new FK update last night and got some new insights that we don't want to withhold from you:

1st LP are still important LPs are still the A&O for FKs. That's not going to change anytime soon!

2. Red LP is history Since the skill "Endurance" has been dropped for the FK formula, the skill with all attributes on strength and all FPs on LP is no longer recommended. The weaknesses of this skill showed up yesterday, especially in the Att, since you only get hit and don't hit anything yourself.

3. Blue and green are the new red After point 2, the question naturally arises: if red is no longer good, where do the APs go? Yesterday we found an answer to that too: It will be skill and/or mobility. Background: Green: Hide and dodge Blue: trapping and aiming Recommendations on who should skill and how will follow later!

4. Clothing sets Of course, the FK sets have been adjusted according to the changes. In general, nothing has changed in the values of the sets. However, yesterday it was found that some are now "playing" better and others worse than before. As described above, this is due to the devaluation of the red skill. This affects e.g. the scout set. This gives an extremely large number of attributes on red, which now "only" bring LPs. The set is still good, but not as good as before. Now why have other sets gotten better? This comes from changing the exponent for the Aim and Dodge stats. That means specifically: All sets that involve dodging and aiming now play better than before. The Bob Dalton set and the Shawnee set made a particularly positive impression on us. I then looked at the other sets: the Deadwoods set should be a lot better now than before. But we will continue to gain experience here, which will then result in an "update" here.

5. Non-FKers at FKs Dear duelists, the time for excuses like: "You can't do FKs with a dueling skill" is over! Due to the improvements to aim and dodge described above, duelists are now generally very good at FKs as well. Put on the FK set and PARTICIPATE! ;)

6. The New Special Forces: Workers Due to the changes to the FK bonus of the workers, these are now worlds better in terms of Att values compared to other classes of the same level! Also in the Deff they are still a real power on their ET!

7. Skill Recommendations IMPORTANT: These recommendations have now been tested by a few people and have proven themselves in maneuvers. However, you still have to see how well the skills perform in "normal" Fks. But now to the recommendations: - For Soldis/LP tanks I recommend a green LP skill from the tests. Sounds strange at first, but yesterday I survived an average of 10% longer than with red LP, because I was much better at dodging. This is especially true in the Att. Hiding makes this skill very strong in the Attack, promising good hit and dodge rates while still maintaining high LP. The skill pays off, especially for non-PA users! I.e.: APs on mobility, FPs on life points (adaptation to the FK set can sometimes make sense!)

- For duelists and workers, I recommend a blue-green skill. Unfortunately, we don't yet know exactly how the ratio should be, but we suspect that something between 1:1 and 1:2 will make sense. Since LPs are still very important, as described above, a large part of the FPs should also be set to LP for duelists/workers. Duelists with PA can consider distributing FPs on lines. You are welcome to discuss this with me in detail. I.e.: APs on mobility/skill in a ratio between 2:1 and 1:1 (i.e. more mobility than skill), FPs on LP, if necessary management (an adjustment to the FK set can also be useful here)

- Let's move on to the last class, the adventurers. A green skill is also recommended here. Kara's just playing around with it a bit. I will keep you ABTs up to date on this I.e. APs on green (will be examined in more detail! - Update on this will follow), FPs on LP

I hope I was able to answer some of your questions and hope that we, as Chaos, will continue to put the FK elite on Hannahville!