• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Experience points

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You had chance to buy egg nog during christmas sale, there are many different events to drop xp buffs, feel free to find players for adventures and you can keep buying mojos,bandit's chest or loot chests, whatever you want to exchange them. Instead of crying about put 25% into the shop you should rather ask about new buffs with 75-100% for different duration (4,8,12h etc ). I have more than 70x 25% buff for 8h, also have cocktails, doesnt matter it has -5%, at least you can farm for that. Also rather to cry about new buffs which you can craft,better than cocktail. Also I bought some egg nogs, i dont have unlimited time for spamming 15s so have many resources. But would be happier for higher % for xp, much better than add 25% into the shop. There's still angus for that and bandit's chest,mojos etc...
I don't think anyone is crying, we simply want any XP buff to be added in the shop to be purchasable AT ANY TIME , it doesn't matter if its 5-10-50-500% just add an XP buff. You should also consider that not all markets are active. I will give you an example GR market because that's where I play actively, you cannot find adventures even if you wanted to, the only way to find adventures is to go in every single world ( which btw are only 6 ) with a community of less than 120 real players and those 120 players not playing in all worlds and start spamming in Saloon for people to join and that's IF they join. The majority of players are so old that they simply don't care about anything else than just berry picking. So tell me , how am I supposed to be able to buy mojos so I can exchange them for XP buffs? Why should I depend on events to buy XP buffs when they can just simply add a buff in the SHOP for everyone? Sure the cocktail is also good but what happens if all cooks are not active? Or cooks become egoistic and don't sell to the enemies? I can give you many many reasons and examples but I will end up writing a whole essay.

The most fair thing is to add whatever XP buff they want in the shop so anyone can buy at any time not depending on events or adventures.

I know people will say wow GR is very dead which it is unfortunately and I really hope someday we will merge with net but I don't see that happening for at least the next 3 years...

SSmitch

Reservist
I don't think anyone is crying, we simply want any XP buff to be added in the shop to be purchasable AT ANY TIME , it doesn't matter if its 5-10-50-500% just add an XP buff. You should also consider that not all markets are active. I will give you an example GR market because that's where I play actively, you cannot find adventures even if you wanted to, the only way to find adventures is to go in every single world ( which btw are only 6 ) with a community of less than 120 real players and those 120 players not playing in all worlds and start spamming in Saloon for people to join and that's IF they join. The majority of players are so old that they simply don't care about anything else than just berry picking. So tell me , how am I supposed to be able to buy mojos so I can exchange them for XP buffs? Why should I depend on events to buy XP buffs when they can just simply add a buff in the SHOP for everyone? Sure the cocktail is also good but what happens if all cooks are not active? Or cooks become egoistic and don't sell to the enemies? I can give you many many reasons and examples but I will end up writing a whole essay.

The most fair thing is to add whatever XP buff they want in the shop so anyone can buy at any time not depending on events or adventures.

I know people will say wow GR is very dead which it is unfortunately and I really hope someday we will merge with net but I don't see that happening for at least the next 3 years...
There are so many events you are able to get many many buffs, like the previous one where you got lucky chest. Also would mention different lucky chests with buffs, mojos, red liquids etc, and you can simply exchange them.

You can also buy instructions and exchange them.

If you are not tryharder, you are able to save many buffs from events. If you are tryharder, you have people to craft for you. Or nope, if you have multi. What I wanna say, if someone has lack of buffs it means spamming 15s everyday. This player has nuggets and if not then we are speaking about farmers. For tinctures, for tobaccos, guess find someone to farm for cocktails it's not so hard. If you play on the dead world and you are tryharder, where do you get enough tinctures, tobaccos etc. without farmer, without crafting. If not, you use nuggets, which means you are able to get xxxx buffs from events.It means, you must have saved many buffs from events and if not, you have people to farm and craft for you.

Instead of speaking about 25% when there's 250 lvl and 1,3kkk xp, we should rather talk about better buffs and then we can speak about shop.

karas

Reservist
Guys, I have made this thread to suggest getting more EXP from jobs, town church construction, duels, fort battles, quests, duels OR lower the total amount of EXP needed for next level (levels 170+). Stop changing the topic. I am waiting for @Loki to give us answer of what the management said about mine and some of your suggestions. I doubt someone is sad that there is no exp buff in UPD shop, there are ton of ways u can get it and not get rid of it, because its easy to obtain.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
There are so many events you are able to get many many buffs, like the previous one where you got lucky chest. Also would mention different lucky chests with buffs, mojos, red liquids etc, and you can simply exchange them.

You can also buy instructions and exchange them.

If you are not tryharder, you are able to save many buffs from events. If you are tryharder, you have people to craft for you. Or nope, if you have multi. What I wanna say, if someone has lack of buffs it means spamming 15s everyday. This player has nuggets and if not then we are speaking about farmers. For tinctures, for tobaccos, guess find someone to farm for cocktails it's not so hard. If you play on the dead world and you are tryharder, where do you get enough tinctures, tobaccos etc. without farmer, without crafting. If not, you use nuggets, which means you are able to get xxxx buffs from events.It means, you must have saved many buffs from events and if not, you have people to farm and craft for you.

Instead of speaking about 25% when there's 250 lvl and 1,3kkk xp, we should rather talk about better buffs and then we can speak about shop.
I don't disagree with you , I am just saying that rather depending on events or other stuff , it's better if there is some kind of XP buff in the shop , it's really not that hard.

SSmitch

Reservist
Guys, I have made this thread to suggest getting more EXP from jobs, town church construction, duels, fort battles, quests, duels OR lower the total amount of EXP needed for next level (levels 170+). Stop changing the topic. I am waiting for @Loki to give us answer of what the management said about mine and some of your suggestions. I doubt someone is sad that there is no exp buff in UPD shop, there are ton of ways u can get it and not get rid of it, because its easy to obtain.
Yeah sure but higher xp buff than 25% means more xp from jobs. I just had to react on the shop because it has no sense to add 25% when we need higher bonuses. It would be step nowhere, we need better xp. Not 25% when you need 5,10,15M for lvl.

For uchiha, yeah, as I mentioned, I have no problem with add xp buff in the shop, I have problem with the idea to add 25% instead of release new better buffs and then add in the shop

Football

Sergeant
We need the old fair (25% xp potion + 1000 bonds in the grey/green category)
And i will not care anymore about the 250xp/15sec

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
sorry guys! the Light Blue Draft of Wisdom will never be available for purchase in the shop and will never be tradable? Bingo Correct.... Who resists that so who still plays The-West when you reach 250 levels with this drink in no time at all? Then a lot of people would buy these drinks, spend around 3500.00 and use them and you're bankrupt in RL and you've reached 250 levels for that. That's not the game you want, is it?

killado

Private
Quests should give 10% of experience of the level needed for it. If a level 175 needs 10M experience, a quest that starts at level 175 should give, at least, 100k experience. That's why nobody cares, with quests, and are duelers and church builders, plus 90% are multis of the other 10% active players.
Since 2017 the quests are giving 10k money and 9k experience, for a need of 20-60 hours, plus some high level crafts that need massive amounts of products and some 1000 jobs of 15sec. For legit players, buying the crafted products, can, easily, use 150k-400k, on normal servers. Nobody care to complete those quests (then 3 players complete it, but nobody knows where did they got the 4 crafts products, since there are, no more, than 10 players active and a single product is sold for $150k (the burguer for henry garden) at the only cook that sells them).

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Quests should give 10% of experience of the level needed for it. If a level 175 needs 10M experience, a quest that starts at level 175 should give, at least, 100k experience. That's why nobody cares, with quests, and are duelers and church builders, plus 90% are multis of the other 10% active players.
Since 2017 the quests are giving 10k money and 9k experience, for a need of 20-60 hours, plus some high level crafts that need massive amounts of products and some 1000 jobs of 15sec. For legit players, buying the crafted products, can, easily, use 150k-400k, on normal servers. Nobody care to complete those quests (then 3 players complete it, but nobody knows where did they got the 4 crafts products, since there are, no more, than 10 players active and a single product is sold for $150k (the burguer for henry garden) at the only cook that sells them).
We have talked many many times about the XP of quests and XP in general but we got 0 answers about it. They won't do anything about it sadly and that's how it will be if you have delusional people work in very important positions.