• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter event 2020 discussion

DeletedUser500

You've never played against them in PvP in the old days then? They were the union officer set of the 2015-2018 period. One single person on an entire world had paid to gain a relatively massive advantage. I was talking past tense and I still feel salty about this crap from years ago.

Nowadays, sure, they're a bit pointless since theres sets which give more skills (but not better bonuses). Instead of making them stronger in perpetuity, i gave an alternative that players would like and wouldn't cause balance issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4338

You've never played against them in PvP in the old days then? They were the union officer set of the 2015-2018 period. One single person on an entire world had paid to gain a relatively massive advantage. I was talking past tense and I still feel salty about this crap from years ago.

Nowadays, sure, they're a bit pointless since theres sets which give more skills (but not better bonuses). Instead of making them stronger in perpetuity, i gave an alternative that players would like and wouldn't cause balance issues.
why are we mentioning the past ? I know they were OP in the past, but now they are not... thats why I am asking for at least the same damage as the last years mohicans

2019 Easter; FF skills, both Def and Atk bonuses, as well as Dmg and Resist. (Apart from all other OP bonuses)
Yes, that set has pretty good bonuses, so why would the new have lower ? Why not make it at least the same damage ?
And by the way, its still not really good in duels, forts or adventures... Only good thing is that you have high hp in adventures, but you still can get easily beat by upgraded lucile lassos or other OP weapons that I mentioned.

I don't get what are you trying to achieve by posting this nonsense guys..

DeletedUser500

Fair enough. You've convinced me we should ignore lessons from the past and go back to making them way stronger than everything else.

DeletedUser4338

Fair enough. You've convinced me we should ignore lessons from the past and go back to making them way stronger than everything else.
Nope, just normal :) current damage is a joke as you can see. I didn't say make them OP......................

DeletedUser3900

The avatar parts were implemented in the game, but as an image it is the feminine character ... shouldn't it be the masculine character as well?
Plus when you posted you said that one part of the avatar has the pistol with 24 cartridges .... and the other part has the hat and the pistol
In the shop there is an avatar with a gun and another avatar with a hat
I want it to look right in the shop so I don't wake up to offer 200 OUP / nuggets and to have an avatar only with a hat without a weapon, that's how I bought it from the shop

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 15
  • leones.jpg
    leones.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 14
  • pistol.jpg
    pistol.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 14

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Even though the image on the avatar part item is female, it'll work for both genders.

The second two images image in the announcement is pretty clearly about the hat only, you don't get both when you buy the hat.

DeletedUser4338

This hat is a joke as well as many other recently added avatar parts ... doesn't fit with short hair and also there is no shadow (default hats have shadows)

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Apparently, they made Event Duels gear dependent..

People who wear Livingston during those duels (including me) Loses a lot of times and have to pay bribes, like almost all the time.
This is dumb.

DeletedUser4338

I can recommend you using builder gear, for example munich parade set. Not sure why but I always win in it.