• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.222 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Maybe some people doesn't want to change their gender just to use a specific item. I think that you, of all, would understand this, you are always upset and nervous when useful feminine items are introduced and you are "forced" to use them if you want to have the best in the slot.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
How do you want to find out who/who is? My nickname can be male or female. I have no problem with the set. There are cultures that still have a problem with that!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Maybe some people doesn't want to change their gender just to use a specific item. I think that you, of all, would understand this, you are always upset and nervous when useful feminine items are introduced and you are "forced" to use them if you want to have the best in the slot.
The specific item we are talking about is the Gentleman horse and the only reason this has come for a change is the IFBC , if it wasnt for this reason I'm 100% sure no one would ever care to change the stats of the horses to be the same for female and male. I don't have a problem with the change but like Marny said it can be done AFTER the IFBC is over.

Like I said many teams have prepared ahead of time so their players specifically choose male for the sole purpose of having the Gentleman horse. Changing it now just because of the IFBC removes the purpose of tactics that the teams chose to follow.

I don't mind using feminine items , of course I would've liked if the items were for only male and only female I'm not denying that, but I never had an issue of wearing a skirt or a blouse so my character has better stats.

In general this IFBC showcases the most badly managed event ever recorded in this game and I'm sure a lot of players can agree with this. I guess it runs in the veins of all InnoGames employees the "Bad management"

ss68

Reservist
On 23/8/12 at 10:57 pm)
WARNING: This is a public beta of The-West. Please keep in mind that technical data is subject to change without warning. This includes full resets.
>> This means: Character and account data can be deleted at any time! << But please not on beta. Don't forget the red
Professional yapper :D