• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.222 - Discussion

Loki

The West Team
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

feel free to post here any comments and/or questions regarding our 2.222 changelog. :up:

Yours sincerely,
Loki
Community Manager

manco capac

Private
I don't know, there's a lot of rudeness in my version, reducing penalties does not improve this, even team members are going overboard

Football

Sergeant
Wrong amount of money in duel reports

In some specific situations, the amount of received money didn't match the expected amount.
From now on, the values will match.

What is that mean? I'm a little curious what was that bug. Someone hasnt got the money after a duel or got more or less?...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
As you may recall, some time ago, we changed our system to shorten punishments and eliminate permanent bans after accumulating 50 points.
Now, we have introduced another change that will affect short-term bans.
These bans will start at the beginning of your next session, rather than being applied instantly.

So if I understand correctly , players that get 50 points now wont get perma banned? Is this actually a good idea? There's a reason that there are points , the more points someone accumulates the harsher the ban will be , if say player repeats insulting or whatever that leads to those points , why should he not get a perma ban? He had 10 chances to get reformed ( 5 points per chat log report ).

Emma Swan

Corporal
As you may recall, some time ago, we changed our system to shorten punishments and eliminate permanent bans after accumulating 50 points.
Now, we have introduced another change that will affect short-term bans.
These bans will start at the beginning of your next session, rather than being applied instantly.

So if I understand correctly , players that get 50 points now wont get perma banned? Is this actually a good idea? There's a reason that there are points , the more points someone accumulates the harsher the ban will be , if say player repeats insulting or whatever that leads to those points , why should he not get a perma ban? He had 10 chances to get reformed ( 5 points per chat log report ).
because on some servers there are people taking a loan to win event, basically paying for servers, they can do whatever they want without punishment. Rules for them somehow do not apply. Thats why they had to make it less strict obviously. Also, when game is close to its end, those money spenders need some players to play against, and because more and more players have more than 10 family members at home, some even 100+, its kinda difficult to follow rules they created. Thats how I see it....

manco capac

Private
They could have increased it to e.g. 100 points , now people swear every day and quite a few players don't like the rudeness. Those who swear know that they will be back the next day, laughing. Even team members insult because they can... The punishment system no longer exists in this game

manco capac

Private
What if it is a person from this The West who insults a player ?
In my opinion such a person should not be in the Team, innogames ignores this. Loki got the info on how it is with us. There are days when people do not insult anyone, but there are texts...that should not be in the chat. Maybe that's what makes them want to be funny. It looks very poor. I understand a guy gets banned write that he apologises, gets a 2nd chance. But now people know that they are unpunished, the next day they come back and laugh in your face.

Grattu

Reservist
For bad language, there should be a temporary punishment in the chat.
Milder punishments are because there are few players. If there were harsher penalties, there would be even fewer players.

manco capac

Private
Such a punishment occurred sometimes and sometimes not ...once after 8 pm they were talking about hitting women, sometimes a person who doesn't play and doesn't give a shit if he gets banned...writes something in the chat and offends. A couple of people have said that they don't want to play the game which is so rude. They prefer games which do not have this kind of permission. Because I pay for the game I have the right to insult others? 24 hours...and again I can so it is currently. 1 woman is called a cow, so what if she gave a yam if she's still a cow...and that's not an insult according to inoogames

kilaritul

Private
well in my server a player incites to violent murder to war to terrorist attacks and he doesn't take ban, every time he login he incite for hours and they dont ban him, ah and i forgot he teach you how to kill people

Why you dont ignore him?? Put the ignore button if someone offends you!!? You like drama? Or you just want someone banned because he is better than you?? Ignore button is exactly for this reason!!

kilaritul

Private
most of the server ignore him , but this game is played by childerns too , they are easy to influence , lol

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Now that players know they won't get banned - they allow themselves more
How did you come to this conclusion? It is exactly the opposite, this sanction is harsher when it comes to short bans. Before you could get banned and it would end before you log in to the game, so you didn't even know you were banned. Now it's different, in the case of a short ban, the penalty starts from the moment you try to log in.

manco capac

Private
How did you come to this conclusion? It is exactly the opposite, this sanction is harsher when it comes to short bans. Before you could get banned and it would end before you log in to the game, so you didn't even know you were banned. Now it's different, in the case of a short ban, the penalty starts from the moment you try to log in.
We shall see, last change abolishing 50 points caused more rudeness in chat rooms