• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.221 - Discussion

aimgei

Lance Corporal
That's interesting. But I wonder as to why it should work like that? Normal bonuses being multiplicative would actually help players reach 250 in a more logical time frame. Not that we will see anyone reach 250 for at least 3-5 years with the exception of beta players and really really old players that play non stop since the start. I'm almost certain that they just don't want you to reach 250 ever at this point.
Yes, that would be a quick fix, make usable items work as a multiplicative bonus.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
make craft items that give % bonus upgradable
like sleeping bag 15 energy and 15 moti
by upgrade make it 20/20 for level 1
25/25 for level 2
and so on
so a level 5 will be 40/40
other items will be even better than already available
What do you want with a sleeping bag? Do you mean field camp? Please describe better.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
What do you want with a sleeping bag? Do you mean field camp? Please describe better.
main game is in english like this forum
maybe set your settings on your playing world on english
easier method to learn english

it's an example
I could also use wonder tincture or as you call it wundertinctur
its called sleeping bag? how better to describe it then by the name it is called?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Tutt's horse set is a great damager horse set while also being the only support horse set with sector defense. You complain for no reason, then InnoGames listen to you, buff already OP sets and guess who will gonna complain about inbalance at fort fights later when you realize how to use those sets? You!

Emma Swan

Corporal
Tutt's horse set is a great damager horse set while also being the only support horse set with sector defense. You complain for no reason, then InnoGames listen to you, buff already OP sets and guess who will gonna complain about inbalance at fort fights later when you realize how to use those sets? You!
But your opinion on each set is OP or too OP, isnt it?

Emma Swan

Corporal
It becomes OP when you thing about that set in good way. Like, you are level 200 and will hit with that anyway, or you are a builder. But, I was hoping they will make this set only for attack buff since on many worlds attack simply cant win or hardly. They made it for both sides, meaning buffing both sides is basically the same without that set (my opinion). Then, this set is completelly useless for tank because of no HP, resistance wont make any difference in that, no one smart will use this instead of leavenworth or Rolling/Bull. Meaning you need to have almost useless players buffing sector making some little dmg because there are worlds year-2 older where are many players under level 150. They will basically hit maybe 1 per 5 rounds if they do. Thus, or you are a builder, or high level duelist, but your chance to hit in full set is actually lower than sousa astor in combination with Black heart, Captain etc, not to mention you are loosing your dmg. Sure, somebody in your sector will buff you with dmg, but not with attack, so you are loosing quite much chance to hit and if you do, then make high hit. What I am saying is that buffer set needs to motivate players wearing in to FF, I understand that buffing your tanks is important, but everybody wants to be good at FF as well, so this set is useless for high % of players (and I am also thinking of how few players are actually per world). So player may say ¨Why should I buff tank and loose +17 Attack bonus and 180 dmg if I cant hit that way higher hit more often and opponent is dead earlier? Thats why I was suggesting more leadership. We know that new Def dmg set is coming and after that no one will put Tutt set on.

kilaritul

Private
It becomes OP when you thing about that set in good way. Like, you are level 200 and will hit with that anyway, or you are a builder. But, I was hoping they will make this set only for attack buff since on many worlds attack simply cant win or hardly. They made it for both sides, meaning buffing both sides is basically the same without that set (my opinion). Then, this set is completelly useless for tank because of no HP, resistance wont make any difference in that, no one smart will use this instead of leavenworth or Rolling/Bull. Meaning you need to have almost useless players buffing sector making some little dmg because there are worlds year-2 older where are many players under level 150. They will basically hit maybe 1 per 5 rounds if they do. Thus, or you are a builder, or high level duelist, but your chance to hit in full set is actually lower than sousa astor in combination with Black heart, Captain etc, not to mention you are loosing your dmg. Sure, somebody in your sector will buff you with dmg, but not with attack, so you are loosing quite much chance to hit and if you do, then make high hit. What I am saying is that buffer set needs to motivate players wearing in to FF, I understand that buffing your tanks is important, but everybody wants to be good at FF as well, so this set is useless for high % of players (and I am also thinking of how few players are actually per world). So player may say ¨Why should I buff tank and loose +17 Attack bonus and 180 dmg if I cant hit that way higher hit more often and opponent is dead earlier? Thats why I was suggesting more leadership. We know that new Def dmg set is coming and after that no one will put Tutt set on.
We still talk about it,but i dont see any sale soon ,the InnoGames devs are brainless as usualy or they dont exist,they move so slow ,i wonder If they have anyone left at the west or ,they work with service women....incredibile what happen

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Today is Labor Day. That means that no one works at InnoGamme! And why can't you leave it like @Uchiha Madara says? You always forget there are 9 more sets to come. July 4th and October and Day of the Dead! Oh yes, sorry there is I said maybe a farmer set! Grain Harvest Event! And maybe a football jersey. For The-West's birthday, you don't know if there's a set coming!

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
But your opinion on each set is OP or too OP, isnt it?
Rolling's and Davis' are. Rolling's because of it's sheer amount of skills and bonuses and Davis' because of it's sector bonus (with defense). You don't feel that is OP, but it is. On attack, 33 people get 17 extra defense because one single set which is already decent on it's own. It's not the kind of set that all duelists have to equip, but only a few if they do, it can change the outcome of a fort fight.