• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.219 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That's why there's a fort fight tonight

Howdy Cowgirls & Cowboys,

join us Thursday, March 28th on:

Alamogordo at 20:00 CET
Joining rules are NOT in place.
Enewetak at 20:30 CET
Joining rules are NOT in place.

All participants will receive: 1x Fort battle case of gold coins
Contains 75 gold coins. 2x Green eggs containers Each contains 500 Easter Eggs. As an Easter gift.

As much as I could remember. There are only bonuses once per month

Mysehra

Private
I've another question about the new questline "Searching for the culprit" :

Is it normal that the items we have to wear (Grey wide brim hat and Blue silk scarf) suddenly disappeared from the bag : they were worn to access the quest Silver mine but are not present anymore when it has to be terminated !

This is strange, usually requested items vanishes at quest completion, not during a quest.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I've another question about the new questline "Searching for the culprit" :

Is it normal that the items we have to wear (Grey wide brim hat and Blue silk scarf) suddenly disappeared from the bag : they were worn to access the quest Silver mine but are not present anymore when it has to be terminated !

This is strange, usually requested items vanishes at quest completion, not during a quest.
Actually some quests require you to have the items and also wear the items , so for example if you have the items ( equipped or not ) is the 1st way to access the quest and then you have to ( equip or have them in inventory ) to continue the quest so if you had to wear or have in inventory 1 Grey wide brim hat and Blue silk scarf then with this logic you should have 2 of each. I'm not really sure about the quest , I haven't made it yet , maybe it's a bug @ChickenMcGuy will let us know.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Also had a quest where pieces of clothing go away. You should always have more. There is a quest where it is required. If you need it, the clothes and materials are gone. Is the same. Have or Need

Mysehra

Private
The quest required to wear (equip) these items in order to have it displayed so that it could be accepted.

After that I went to the jobs and had to change equipment in order to gain access to the jobs.

Once completed, I look to the 2 items in order to equip them back and so complete the quest. But they have disappeared.

I just can't say if I had them still equipped once the quest was accepted or if they disappeared at that moment.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
A little hint. Write a support ticket and explain everything. So Loki or ChickenMcGuy can say where the error is. Here they can't help you, only via account

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
A little hint. Write a support ticket and explain everything. So Loki or ChickenMcGuy can say where the error is. Here they can't help you, only via account
When you write a support ticket. Loki or ChickenMcGuy will stop by and tell you via ticket where the error is. Sometimes they write to you when you have everything. Download the Firefox or Google Chrome browser and clean up cookies and cache. It is strictly forbidden for Loki and ChickenMcGuy to give you an answer here in the forum.

great logic in quest "you spotted him" of new questline "the missing explorer":

the text says: "... He doesn't look good at all, for sure he needs doctor help now."
while the quest ask you to work as train mechanic for 2 hours.

this is pretty likely a job which helps the injured guy to get better easily.

killado

Private
About the new questline "Searching for the culprit" : is it normal that a questline, accessible form level 130, requests jobs unlocked at much higher level ?
  • 100 x "Work as a vet" unlocked level 205
  • "Work as an Archeologist", unlocked at level 215
  • "Building boats" to obtain "tar", unlocked at level 217, impossible to unlock with drop
  • ... and probably other ones
Up to now, I could access them with my level 139, probably thanks character (and server ?) VIP bonus, but with only very low labor points ! :huh:

In great danger for job KO...
Im level 145 on a world and already dropped all special items from those jobs (boats don't have one), making hundreds (may be thousands) jobs. With sets is 100% easy to open all jobs on level 150. Yeah, if you are 100% fort fighter or 100% dueller, you won't get access to those high danger jobs. No problem there.
My dangerous job was Hunting foxes. Think got KO, about 200 times, right on the first 15sec. On a day used 250 extra labor points instruction and queued 9 hours, on the 3 hour got the special item and on the 4 was KO.