• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.219 - Discussion

Emma Swan

Corporal
They are taking changes from wrong side. First you have to make character bonus changes, then rewrite FF formula, then making changes like this. But anyway, we are expecting next changelog with formula change and after that character bonus changes. Could be done from other side if they want, but JUST DO IT... Players have to beg for changes in game so they can spending money on it while it makes sense lol :D :D because as it is now, one can hesitate to even get premium.....

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Got it right? Major General can the 4 star general pass on or not? Is the Major General automatically given the city wheel? Is major general a rank where you can award how Captain, Sergeant and Private?

Emma Swan

Corporal
Keep dreaming they will never change class bonuses
You call it dreaming, I call it being annoying pain in the InnoGames butt :D I was asking my boss new airco everytime I saw him, he was so annoyed and guess who has not new airco :D Sometimes being annoying helps. You hear that InnoGames? I am gonna call calvin Harris if he would like to make song for them.

imagine, new release on youtube, CALVIN HARRIS ft. Beta players - Where are new changes (adventurer suck) explicit :D

PVP is DEAD

Private
You call it dreaming, I call it being annoying pain in the InnoGames butt :D I was asking my boss new airco everytime I saw him, he was so annoyed and guess who has not new airco :D Sometimes being annoying helps. You hear that InnoGames? I am gonna call calvin Harris if he would like to make song for them.

imagine, new release on youtube, CALVIN HARRIS ft. Beta players - Where are new changes (adventurer suck) explicit :D
Nothing changed since The West 2.0 they did nothing, they will do nothing even if they would do something its too late, only few players survived.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You can always dream and stress. I would also like the 9th rank for our classic cars here. Without them, InnoGame The-West would be nothing! These ranks make more sense

Rank (48).gif
5 Star Honorary Rank April 2008 – April 2010 < > Is a rank in itself and a gift Normal For only. Excluded Awesomia Fort
Rank (44).gif
4 City founder < > Usual
Rank (41).gif
3 City council < > Should be
Rank (38).gif
2 City Founders Association < > Should be
Rank (35).gif
1 City council waistband < > Should be
Rank(51).png
1 Lieutenant Colonel Fort Combat Leadership < > New rank as requested
Fk captain.png
Captain - Can pattern lower ranks
Fk sergeant.png
Sergeant
Fk private.png
Private
Fk recruit.png
Recruit
Fk reservist.png
Reservist
Fk traitor.png
Traitor - Cannot read or write in chat.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I noticed! That you have to work more! New quest I have to 0/200 15sec. Sell newspaper. But you can only work 9. That finally has to be increased. around 6. for premium. Slime for those where only 4 have. She's barely making any progress. They even have to click 50x, with Premium 22.22/23x

Screenshot 2024-03-25 195220.png
I mean picture

Mia Corvere

Reservist
"From now on all officer ranks (Captain and above) will have the same move and shoot priority."

Thanks, we hate it... it's going to mess up battle movements. Strategic tanks with generals will now move almost last to all dmgers, who tend to all go to the same spot, so even more of them will die - sure, we could teach them how to move or start assigning dmgers lower ranks... or we could keep things logical. Why even bother with move&shoot priority for lower ranks at this point?

Who asked for this change?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I noticed! That you have to work more! New quest I have to 0/200 15sec. Sell newspaper. But you can only work 9. That finally has to be increased. around 6. for premium. Slime for those where only 4 have. She's barely making any progress. They even have to click 50x, with Premium 22.22/23x

View attachment 2344
I mean picture
Agree , there needs to be a way of adding multiple 9x15s so you dont have to click all the time BUT with a limit so you wont be able to exploit it for favor of experience farming.

Mysehra

Private
About the new questline "Searching for the culprit" : is it normal that a questline, accessible form level 130, requests jobs unlocked at much higher level ?
  • 100 x "Work as a vet" unlocked level 205
  • "Work as an Archeologist", unlocked at level 215
  • "Building boats" to obtain "tar", unlocked at level 217, impossible to unlock with drop
  • ... and probably other ones
Up to now, I could access them with my level 139, probably thanks character (and server ?) VIP bonus, but with only very low labor points ! :huh:

In great danger for job KO...