• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.210 - Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
So you think most rewards should come from pvp or from clicking every 15s? If you compare the energy cost of duels (even npc duel) and the reward its too low compared to 15s... They should come close that way more activity more incentive to duel or everyone sits and build church or farm beries...
Especially on new worlds whrre people try to lvl up as fast as possible it would be more fun if duelling was encouraged early on
Generally all aspects of PVP xp must be increased. 15s jobs require a lot of time and it's very energy consuming ( in game and in real life )

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
what kind of new achievements you interested in seeing?
New Login bonus achievements:

Login for 5 consecutive days: Reward - 50 bonds ( 100 achievement points )
Login for 30 consecutive days: Reward - 30 nuggets ( 300 achievement points )
Login for 120 consecutive days: Reward - 500 bonds ( 750 achievement points )
Login for 365 consecutive days: Reward - 1 year VIP. ( 1265 achievement points ) Title: MVP
Login for 730 consecutive days:Reward - Rocket Turtle ( 7300 achievement points ) Title: I live for The West

Emma Swan

Corporal
New Login bonus achievements:

Login for 5 consecutive days: Reward - 50 bonds ( 100 achievement points )
Login for 30 consecutive days: Reward - 30 nuggets ( 300 achievement points )
Login for 120 consecutive days: Reward - 500 bonds ( 750 achievement points )
Login for 365 consecutive days: Reward - 1 year VIP. ( 1265 achievement points ) Title: MVP
Login for 730 consecutive days:Reward - Rocket Turtle ( 7300 achievement points ) Title: I live for The West
:D :D :D made my day

Loki

The West Team
What kind of update was it today Loki? Had to log in
Update? What's that? :whistle: (j/k) Just "fixing" stuff.
bug-fixing.gif

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
fixed the new set ? or how long do we need to wait for one simple fix
you should know if there is a change that must happen after an update is already out , you must wait at least 2 weeks for the next update so they can change it. I do understand your concern though, it's an important set to have in battles and it should've been fixed as soon as possible.