• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.210 - Discussion

rel2

Lance Corporal
how will the crafting work now? lets say i want to make 1000 amulets, will i still get extra pieces from uncut pyrite and pyrite disk or it will just automatically take 1000 gold and 1000 feathers from your inventory and make 1000 amulets?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
how will the crafting work now? lets say i want to make 1000 amulets, will i still get extra pieces from uncut pyrite and pyrite disk or it will just automatically take 1000 gold and 1000 feathers from your inventory and make 1000 amulets?
Yes. And you receive a report for each craft separately (as before), even if you theoretically only do one.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You can't make anything without materials. It's just stupid if you have to wait for other players with other skills. and who would like to buy these items. You pay large sums.

Emma Swan

Corporal
So if I want to make 200 amulets, can I finally just fill in the number and make it by one click, or do I still need to do it with mouse clicking like a woman with 4 handicaps?

Nice for more XP from duels, but if you cant duel? That potion you gave to us works for couple week, As the duel level is increasing quickly, what then? That system should have been remade ions ago.....

Loki, could you please ask, if they are considering random chest drop everywhere? This game is geting very boring, giving set by set on the same old lazy built system. Do we have an update on character changes?

Also, on older worlds without FFs, how are we able to get achievements that InnoGames created, with mussive numbers? Its time to think imo.... Some players still dont have 500 wins in FFs, or 1500 duels because there is nothing to fight lol.....

There are dead servers, even new worlds on most servers are already dead at the beginning. Maybe its time to open migrations and open new worlds every 2 years? Seems like InnoGames simply forgets about players on worlds older than 2 years. We still exist, we play, or at least we would like to.

Are you going to do something with tor and vpn? People having multiple helpers dont have to give any money in this game, everything upgraded on 3, then new worlds comes, they leave it and do the same on another. Without feeling sorry for all clothes sets they gained via multiaccounts moving to another. This is another big reason why west is almost dead. Dobby as well, you have to compete with players on automode while working, sleeping, being at the cinema, maybe dead, yet their dobby is still clicking. We, normal people cant compete with that.

John Wick

Private First Class
"More Duel Experience
We have increased the amount of experience that you can earn from engaging in duels."

Honestly? It almost "again" doesn't matter how much EXP I could/will get per duel, as long as my duel level is a major limitation for me to be able to start duels at all.
The problem needs to be fixed at the root: Eliminating the duel level so we can get higher activity in PVP.

This update is the first step in the right direction but definitely not the real fix to the problem.

Loki

The West Team

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
Maybe make the exp earn proportional to the duel level, that way people would level up
It is like this already, but duel level massively limits who you duel and it's really easy to get stuck at a duel level that not many else are in, meaning you have to target or duel the same people. In some less active worlds that might mean you have absolutely no targets. Meaning duel level XP increase would just make this worse and it'd never be worth duelling for XP.

Normal/character experience. I'll edit the post to make it free from ambiguity.
Nice, thank you.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
200%, only double. In this state I can only say, double it and give it to the next person... 4x or 5x increase would be optimal to leave churches in the long run. Come on InnoGames, do it!
with 200% you can make over 24k xp per 10 minutes , so thats around 160k with an average of 20k xp per duel in 1 hour , isn't that a bit to much for just dueling? I think its already way to good , no need for x4 or x5

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
with 200% you can make over 24k xp per 10 minutes , so thats around 160k with an average of 20k xp per duel in 1 hour , isn't that a bit to much for just dueling? I think its already way to good , no need for x4 or x5

I dont think it will work like that in practice, on paper that sounds OP but best case scenario is you coordinate wins/losses for max XP with other duellers with the right DL difference. Otherwise it'll just be the same old meh XP with very few opponents higher level than you, if any. Which will run out till you reset 6 months later.

And this is assuming you win, if duelling is competetive in your world and you're not working together to farm XP you'll find it extremely expensive and time consuming to win against other actual duellers. This could be a fun way to stoke the flame for duellers but again if we're talking about raw XP per hour it wont be consistant or easy at all.

Why should 15s jobs be the best way for everything?? Best for xp best for money best for items?? Also now in new worlds everyone skills construction and build church till lvl150

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Newer worlds should not be played with new OP sets from the beginning. InnoGames does the exact opposite, it opens new worlds (especially on .net where the most money comes) during the Dotd event, a gambling-type event with OP items, which forces you to spend money to buy nuggets, otherwise you have no chance with clothes from the merchant/tailor and no weapons/horse sets with bonuses and the others with skeleton/colombia/mictecacihuatl/papa legba/cortina's etc. I'm surprised that there are so many players willing to spend a lot of money for a few months of "fun". These worlds, especially those that open during big events, are not even pay2win, but rather pay to play. But players seem to like them, so who am I to complain?

Guiri

Corporal
Why should 15s jobs be the best way for everything?? Best for xp best for money best for items?? Also now in new worlds everyone skills construction and build church till lvl150
because it's the most intensive and require you to be in front of the computer every 2 min. more active should give higher rewards.
also very few players reach 150 on new worlds since they die before you get there

because it's the most intensive and require you to be in front of the computer every 2 min. more active should give higher rewards.
also very few players reach 150 on new worlds since they die before you get there
So you think most rewards should come from pvp or from clicking every 15s? If you compare the energy cost of duels (even npc duel) and the reward its too low compared to 15s... They should come close that way more activity more incentive to duel or everyone sits and build church or farm beries...
Especially on new worlds whrre people try to lvl up as fast as possible it would be more fun if duelling was encouraged early on